Before I start, I'd like to just state I would never ever reveal the identity of the woman in this story. She's mine haha.

So about a month ago I was on tinder doing my usual swipe lefts and rights when this gorgeous girl came up and super liked her straight away. She was way younger than me and still in university. She swiped right back, we ended up talking, we went on a date and I got to know her a bit better. She's early 20s (as am I) and living by herself, still in university but she didn't want to talk about her work. Eventually I went back to her place and we had a good session (It's nice to take a break from punting every now and again and get a freebie haha).

We started talking again and I found out that she works as a ML. She told me which shop and her nickname and she actually has a few reviews in the after reports section! Turns out she was quite popular. I actually regret not posting more during my lurking days so I can see the ML section and probably see more. Honestly it's a bit of a turn on knowing that I get to bed her where as many other guys have only fantasized about it.

The problem is i'm not sure if I'm going to continue this relationship. It's been 3 months with her. I'm still punting and she's still giving guys extras.

Is it normal for me to be a bit possessive? is it a bit selfish to ask her to stop working and in return i'd stop punting? Because it feels like we're cheating on each other.

I guess I'm posting this here because I'm just wondering what everyones thoughts are haha.

Oh relationships can be so weird sometimes.