Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yimi vs AS

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yimi vs AS

Hey guys I'm driving up to brissie from GC tonight after work. Thinking about hitting Yimi or AS but dont know which is worth the money. I havent been in the brisbane game for a while, some suggestion would be much appreciated!

Gun.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Skyangle is good... Korean girl provide GFE service... will be back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    AS always seems to have some nice HAB's including a nice couple of Taiwan girls last week. They are very popular which limits the amount of talent on display. Sky angels at Sumner park looks like a good option, the website shows some cute Korean girls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yimi & AS are close enough together that you can crawl from one to the other and back if they don't have one who can launch your ship. Sometimes it's a challenge to find a hot one without any plastic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by zrr View Post
    Skyangle is good... Korean girl provide GFE service... will be back
    Hi bro, do you know the name of the Korean girl that provide gfe? And any extra fee? Thanks bro

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ive never been to AS. But Yimi were always totally accepting of me just going No thanks and walking out if I didn't like what was on offer. Maybe go there first. I think they have slightly better rates?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longleaus View Post
    Hi bro, do you know the name of the Korean girl that provide gfe? And any extra fee? Thanks bro
    The Korean girl's name is J****, although I think Na*** is better...

The best one is a new OZ 18 years Girl 1.75m tall pink hair and very pretty, fucked her hard last time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi mate. The Korean girl named Juxxx... does she still work there? I have not seen her name in the roster at sky angels for a while. Do you have any info please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mostly Asians on the roster .... how long do they present for ? ... the place at Geebung is bad for a quick view ... hello and they are gone ! They refuse to hold any sort of conversation and its as if they are afraid to let you see them for literally more than five seconds.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The Korean girl's name is J****, although I think Na*** is better...

The best one is a new OZ 18 years Girl 1.75m tall pink hair and very pretty, fucked her hard last time
    And any extra fee on gfe? Thanks bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GinkoBashanan View Post
    Hi mate. The Korean girl named Juxxx... does she still work there? I have not seen her name in the roster at sky angels for a while. Do you have any info please?
    No I haven't seen her for over a month, nice lady, buy I think they have a even better one now An*****a. 1.75m tall nice body

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longleaus View Post
    And any extra fee on gfe? Thanks bro
    She didn't say and I didn't ask.

But she is really really hot, probably hotest girl i have ever seen... Seems only work 1 day a week, fully booked in half an hour...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No I haven't seen her for over a month, nice lady, buy I think they have a even better one now An*****a. 1.75m tall nice body
    ZRR - mate you are my new hero. Axxxxxxa, the girl you recommended was pretty damn hot. Typical Korean pretty girl with really good service, no KPS at all. Smoking body , damn she was hot. I am booking her again tomorrow. If you would like to swap info on any other gems drop me a line and will share my Intel.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GinkoBashanan View Post
    ZRR - mate you are my new hero. Axxxxxxa, the girl you recommended was pretty damn hot. Typical Korean pretty girl with really good service, no KPS at all. Smoking body , damn she was hot. I am booking her again tomorrow. If you would like to swap info on any other gems drop me a line and will share my Intel.
    Yeah so far the best service I got from all ladies, not to say she is so hot...

Could you pls Pm your info? FS lady or masseuse all OK

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah so far the best service I got from all ladies, not to say she is so hot...

Could you pls Pm your info? FS lady or masseuse all OK
    Pm sent mate. Let me know how you go.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is another japan x korean girl working...very sexy and top skills😁 Her name is Bxxbxx

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah man that feeling when you start a post and it's still going

Unfortunate there arent so many hot babes in gold coast now. LA in goldie doesnt excite me anymore. So jealous of you guys in Brissie.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Gund, there is a descent choice in Brissie. Asian Star was my regular spot until I decided to check out Sky Angels. Some nice young K girls there with very good service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited another OZ girl at SKY yesterday night, spend 1.5 hrs, God I really to fuck her from behind, she has the most spectacular arse I've seen.
    Her name is C

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited another OZ girl at SKY yesterday night, spend 1.5 hrs, God I really to fuck her from behind, she has the most spectacular arse I've seen.
    Her name is C
    She is on today, just finish my session with her, fucking good

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast