Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body parts during massage.

Body parts during massage.

What body parts during a massage dont you like touched or get uncomfortable with?
    For me i do not like getting my legs massaged and can never relax while getting my legs massaged.
    I have in the past played in rep teams for two sports with highly paid and experienced physio's and massage therapists who knew what they were doing but i could not get used to my legs being massaged.
    The only person i enjoyed massaging my legs to some extent is mimi at burwood if anyone else does it i feel very uncomfortable.
    Do others have certain parts of the body you enjoy ml/wls touching?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They can grab, massage or rub my arse, but no fingers in there. Exit only. No entry. Tongue is ok though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They better not try to massage my dick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me no part is off limits

Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    They can grab, massage or rub my arse, but no fingers in there. Exit only. No entry. Tongue is ok though.
    Agree papi, I'm not interested in any sort of anal intrusion either. I love having my legs and butt massaged the most, but was just wondering why most places I've been to don't massage the chest. Is there a reason for this? Sometimes after a gym session I am actually a bit sore in that region and I know that I could just probably ask for the chest to be rubbed, but was curious as to why this doesn't seem to be part of a standard full body massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with Papi...exit only....damn prostate examination though

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor View Post
    Agree papi, I'm not interested in any sort of anal intrusion either. I love having my legs and butt massaged the most, but was just wondering why most places I've been to don't massage the chest. Is there a reason for this? Sometimes after a gym session I am actually a bit sore in that region and I know that I could just probably ask for the chest to be rubbed, but was curious as to why this doesn't seem to be part of a standard full body massage.
    Haha, why it can't be part of a "standard full body massage "? Well, standard means be able to apply for anyone, right? Then, in a legit shop, are you okay if a male masseur massages your chest? And how about a female client gets that? Or if you receive it from a female, how you feel? Good? As it Sensual? It's a kind of sensual massage, I believe, not normal one. We just massage that part to turn clients on. And breast/chest massage is normally apply for women who have problems with milk producing after giving birth.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Haha, why it can't be part of a "standard full body massage "? Well, standard means be able to apply for anyone, right? Then, in a legit shop, are you okay if a male masseur massages your chest? And how about a female client gets that? Or if you receive it from a female, how you feel? Good? As it Sensual? It's a kind of sensual massage, I believe, not normal one. We just massage that part to turn clients on. And breast/chest massage is normally apply for women who have problems with milk producing after giving birth.
    Thanks for the reply Babycat, you make a lot of good points. I obviously was only thinking of myself and not all of the women that enjoy a good massage.
    Just curious, I am often genuinely sore in the chest region after a gym session and quite regularly go for legit massages. Would the masseuse be offended or think I was trying for extras if I asked her to rub my chest? I don't wan't her to think I'm a sleazy guy.

Banned
    V
    Thanks for the reply Babycat, you make a lot of good points. I obviously was only thinking of myself and not all of the women that enjoy a good massage.
    Just curious, I am often genuinely sore in the chest region after a gym session and quite regularly go for legit massages. Would the masseuse be offended or think I was trying for extras if I asked her to rub my chest? I don't wan't her to think I'm a sleazy guy.
    Yes, I think they're not comfortable with that.

No mate, chest massage is very common in legit places, also the msssage on your tummy as well, the only areas which would consider to be sensual is between your legs and your groins or between your butt crack !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    No mate, chest massage is very common in legit places, also the msssage on your tummy as well, the only areas which would consider to be sensual is between your legs and your groins or between your butt crack !
    Hey bro Ahlungor, thanks for your input. I went a couple of years ago to Sydney City Thai Massage (completely legit) and the chest and stomach was included in the massage by the young masseuse. Just seems most other places I've since visited avoid this area of the body.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chest is definitely on niceside

I had this legit Thai juice, they do an amazing chest massage along with a head massage.

Hey bro Ahlungor, thanks for your input. I went a couple of years ago to Sydney City Thai Massage (completely legit) and the chest and stomach was included in the massage by the young masseuse. Just seems most other places I've since visited avoid this area of the body.
    Having said that, in a RnT shop, usually if you finished early with your part 2 and still have some time left , the good MLs would give you some head or foot massage to finish off and that's always good.

But I have had some top notch MLs who really know their stuff and had given me either a chest or tummy massage and according to them , it's good for the male body after ejaculation !

Not too many of them, just ask Vivian (#18 Zanadu), Amy (316) and madam Coco at Stanmore ! Pretty sure they know something more than I do .

Calf muscles a no go for me and only realised when a WL was giving me a rub down after we were done a few years ago. Did some damage to both of them at the end of my sporting career. They never really come good after the injuries. I don't even think a good therapeutic masseuse could go there, just too much pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Calf muscles a no go for me and only realised when a WL was giving me a rub down after we were done a few years ago. Did some damage to both of them at the end of my sporting career. They never really come good after the injuries. I don't even think a good therapeutic masseuse could go there, just too much pain.
    I hear you Raybo, had a fantastic legit massage last week and asked the girl to go hard on me (as I always request). Once she had done my back, I just knew that there was no way my calves would cope with her strong pressure and for the first time in my life I had to stop her and ask her to go a little softer on me for the legs. As the old song goes, there's a fine line between pleasure and pain!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I was giving a ml a stomach massage then boobs massage....i think is good for your indigestion? Well that's what I told her anyway

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea some ML's actually does it so hard you end up with bruises. Most of them are way too soft though

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    V
    Yes, I think they're not comfortable with that.
    I have had chest massage regularly from some legit Thai MLs, I did end up dating one of them though ...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I hear you Raybo, had a fantastic legit massage last week and asked the girl to go hard on me (as I always request). Once she had done my back, I just knew that there was no way my calves would cope with her strong pressure and for the first time in my life I had to stop her and ask her to go a little softer on me for the legs. As the old song goes, there's a fine line between pleasure and pain!
    Hard on upper calf is ok but lower calf you need to go softer to avoid injury, also soft at back of knee, most good legit MLs know this, but if you go for a rnt then best to ask them not to do this area if you are tender there before they start.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    i keep reading it gives you the best orgasm ever, havent found a shop that can provide the service. recommendations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast