Thread: Ice...made me melt

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ice...made me melt

At the risk of sounding fickle...
    Last week I saw Lisa at my first visit to SF. So impressed I went back the next day.
    One Monday I was the lovely Eva's first ever customer and left feeling very happy.
    Booked to see her again today but sadly she had gone home not feeling well.
    Instead, I had the chance to meet Ice - also her first time giving more than a remedial massage!

I'm not going to say too much because she'll be booked out and I'll never get to see her again!

In summary, very pretty with a knock out petit body. Lovely pert b cup chest, shaved completely smooth down below with a really sexy bum.

The massage was one of the best I have had ever. No exaggeration - she is clearly a fully qualified and experience remedial masseuse.

She was extremely caring and couldn't do enough to make sure I was enjoying the massage.

We didn't do an oily b2b but what happened was one of the sexiest times I've had in a non FS shop. The look on her face as she stared into my eyes during whilst giving me a HJ is permanently etched in my mind!!

Finished off with more excellent massage.

Hope she comes back next week.

Banned
    Nice reporting Phil.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never visit SF be4 .. So what is the fee thanks bros

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    $120 for hour inc b2b

I would like a two hour session with a happy beginning, massage then HE. Has anyone asked for this at SF before?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks ... Will make a visit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Philthy View Post
    $120 for hour inc b2b

I would like a two hour session with a happy beginning, massage then HE. Has anyone asked for this at SF before?
    Yes, the girls will do it if you ask nicely. If you push for FS, probably not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I respect the no FS...but is this request something I should try and arrange when booking or wait and arrange directly with the ML. Still new at this but enjoying (and getting poorer) fast !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Like I said they do it all the time. Enjoy bro

she will cheerfully toy with your member as she places you under her spell
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philthy View Post
    At the risk of sounding fickle...
    Last week I saw Lisa at my first visit to SF. So impressed I went back the next day.
    One Monday I was the lovely Eva's first ever customer and left feeling very happy.
    Booked to see her again today but sadly she had gone home not feeling well.
    Instead, I had the chance to meet Ice - also her first time giving more than a remedial massage!

I'm not going to say too much because she'll be booked out and I'll never get to see her again!

In summary, very pretty with a knock out petit body. Lovely pert b cup chest, shaved completely smooth down below with a really sexy bum.

The massage was one of the best I have had ever. No exaggeration - she is clearly a fully qualified and experience remedial masseuse.

She was extremely caring and couldn't do enough to make sure I was enjoying the massage.

We didn't do an oily b2b but what happened was one of the sexiest times I've had in a non FS shop. The look on her face as she stared into my eyes during whilst giving me a HJ is permanently etched in my mind!!

Finished off with more excellent massage.

Hope she comes back next week.
    Thanks for the AR Bro... nice one

NEW ---ICE--- 20’s from Thailand .Beautiful face with hot sexy body, especially Thai massage as well as service
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My first comment, Ice needs a new name for two reasons. It doesn't work when you lookup Ice, I expect that three characters are too short for that function to work, and when I asked her why she has that name, she said it's because she unfriendly (I beg to differ).

I found myself in the city one afternoon during the week. I got to leave work early for a seminar. What shouldn't I do? Get a special massage. What did I do? Visit Silver Fox Massage and get the special massage.

I had such a good experience when I first went there, and since I was in the area I thought I could squeeze this in. Was greeted by Linda, this time wearing a pair of tight jeans. She said she kind of recognised my face, cannot remember what the line-up was, but I think I always wanted to see Ice for this occasion, so I was a happy chappy.

When I had my first massage here with Lisa, I didn't have as strong a massage as I would have liked. Ice, gave me a really good strong massage, totally relaxed the body, dare say I haven't received this good a back massage at a legit massage place.

Onto the special massage, ie part two. There was no body to body, so if that's your think Ice probably isn't for you.

There was some licking to begin with, and then she looked into my eyes, and put on a very seductive expression on her face. I told her that I loved this, and she smiled, which was just as pleasing.

Just like my first time, I wasn't getting my happy ending anytime soon, but Ice preserved, and got me across the line.

Once again, I had to rush to leave the place. Linda wasn't in reception when I left, there were two guys sitting there. I left properly this time, ie I didn't go straight (which is where I think the showers are?).

Big thumbs up from me to see Ice for the girl friend experience. I think she's studying in the morning, so will probably be available during the afternoons/nights.

FYI, I arrived 15 minutes after the time I had planned to reach my seminar. The big downer? I was 15 minutes too early for the presentation, the time I had in my head was the time in which the registration started. That's okay, my body wasn't sore after the massage.