Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Undressing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Undressing

Hi guys..... Just curious..... Is it just me or do any of you also feel uncomfortable when the ML stays in the room and watches as you undress?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe during my first punt or two? Found it amusing that they take the effort to fold up your clothes neatly as you take them off. Got over it pretty soon and I'm sure you will too.

Banned
    Most girls will ask you to remove your gear and then they step outside the room. The very few might wait and if they do, I always ask if they're getting naked too. This way, we'll be both naked and neither of us will feel uncomfortable in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth99 View Post
    Hi guys..... Just curious..... Is it just me or do any of you also feel uncomfortable when the ML stays in the room and watches as you undress?
    Oohhhh ! That's embarrassing !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The first time was a bit awkward, now I don't mind stripping in front f the mammasan when she brings my change. after all, if they haven't seen it before they won't reognise it.

Banned
    Pretent to fix table while clients get stripped, but some take too long so I just watch them doing that.

Get them to help you to undress, adds an element to the session! 😆

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    This would be nice if they offered to do it and my response would be to return the favour too if she was still fully clothed.

Banned
    I usually ask the WL to do something for me such as pouring a shot of Listerine or asking her to put my phone on the table, etc. to avoid the awkward waiting. But then again, it's a 5 second ordeal so no big deal.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    My first time with a ML I ended up standing naked in front of both the ML and the receptionist whilst I handed over the money before the massage started. Not sure how that happened - maybe too keen

Anyway thanks to regular massages I'm much more comfortable being naked in front of others now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Once I know an ML well I ask her to undress me and then I undress her. Definitely adds spice to the occasion

To undid the bra and release to reveal a pair of natural big tits for the first time !

Absolute Gold !!

Ps. Even if that turns out to be only a small C or B Cupper, still exciting visually although probably overcome and drowned by disappointment.......... and a bit of wtf (got fooled by the heavily padded bra AGAIN!!! )......... haha

Ps2, this is where you will need the professional advice from your trusted mamasans : big boobs? Really ? Have you seen them naked ? Have you touched them with your own hands ?? Sorry, it's just me. As I get older, my time and money is getting less so I don't take disappointment as well as before , rather than let it go and move on and better luck next time, I much rather to move in between and enjoy the first time around !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I must admit I do a bit of fluffing before she comes back in the room.

If I am seeing her first time I always use the situation as Ice breaker by saying, " please close your eyes I am too shy". Normally results in giggle, laugh or comment. Works always :-)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't really mind, I mean their hands are gonna be on my dick soon enough why would I care that they see it? Seems a pointless thing to worry about given the situation. Although sometimes I get undressed too fast or maybe they take a while after leaving me and the mamasan or receptionist returns and I am naked already. Some receptionists (the ones who only work reception) can be a little embarrassed, mamasans usually take a good look and say something cheeky, they know what the score is and are veterans for the most part.

I find that in massage places, especially the lower priced ones (not necessarily dirty or bad places just cheaper) the attitude toward privacy is pretty laissez faire, twice I have had a girl come in grab equipment like towels or tissue boxes while getting part 2 of a massage and they didn't blink an eye, business as usual. Another time on the way out of a shop in reception area after massage I had a girl get on her knees and put her face in the crotch of my pants and mouth over the part of my pants where my penis is for a few second after hug goodbye. other girls didn't even bother looking up.

No doubt many of you guys have similar stories, the girls work in that kinda environment all day many days a week and must be pretty numb to get embarrassed, I suspect the only privacy that they really care about is making sure two punters don't run in to one another. Maybe I am wrong tho, I don't intend to speak for them, just a guess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha.... this is so true!!!

Banned
    Lately, I haven't seen girls going out of their way to assist you in removing your clothes. They expect you to be naked while they have their clothes on. When this occurs, I become Nelly and say the following:

"It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes
    I am, getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off
    It's getting hot in here, so hot, so take off all your clothes..."

The girls get the message and with another monetary incentive, the clothes comes off quickly.

Banned
    I couldn't help it . I blew my load cyber sex with CL was fantastic . I had to have a hot
    shower. Have i missed anything ? Lets do again tomorrow CL .
    What time suits you honey ?

Banned
    Havent been to RNT for ages. Back to old days in MIDAS the service was great and honestly I cant even remember if anyone staring at me undressing .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea used to for me at first. Now just feels normal. It feels good that some make that effort to keep your clothes neat and tidy tho.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast