Thread: Spanish fun with Maya

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Spanish fun with Maya

Hi! First review so forgive me if don't have it down to an artform like some of the people here.

A couple of weeks ago I decided I wanted to experience some proper Spanish, life is short so why not spend it between some big tits. Kicked around this forum a bit and made a note of a couple of names. I originally headed out to pyrmont with the intention of seeing Linda at VIP who I had read some positive reviews for but when I arrived the lady told me she was no longer working for them. Not to be defeated so easily I rang Good Fortune and confirmed Maya was still with them and working that day. Foolishly didn't make a book and decided just to head over. When I got their I was informed I met her but she was about to see another client. Made a booking and came back an hour later.

Anyway. Came back, and she lead me into the room. She looked a little different from her pictures online but not in a bad way. I did suspect that maybe there had been a mix up with the names and I was seeing someone else (online the photos of her are pale skinned and her breasts look natural but she was tan and her breasts were rather firm so I suspect fakes). Didn't matter because she was good looking and had a really enjoyable personality, a lot of girls at these places have a very jilted disinterested conversation style. Stripped down and and she began the massage which was actually, shock, a decent massage and not just the usual robotic rubbing. Very relaxing and I nearly fell asleep. Soon after some teasing and stroking closer and closer her oiled hands slipped under and I raised my up my hips. This is always one of my favorite moments, the teasing backwards handjob, followed by the question "you want extra"? As though the last minute of her stroking your dick and breathing in your ear wasn't an answer already lol.

Of course my answer is yes and I almost regret asking her for spanish because as she started with slow twisting finger tips starting at the head and down the shaft that she knew what she was doing. Told her what I wanted and sat on the edge of the table while she knelt and began rubbing her large breasts up and down my cock. Again, I suspect she may have fakies because in this position naturals tend to flow, via gravity around the shaft. No matter, you just change position to accommodate. Next moment she was sitting on the table and I was thrusting between her oiled tits. It felt amazing and she began moaning loudly, which is always funny because women don't really get anything out of this, and saying things like "yeah, baby fuck my breasts". Often times girls try to be quiet but she was being pretty vocal about it. I noticed at this time that the walls do not go all the way to the ceiling, there is a pretty large gap up there and chances were people could hear us. I almost felt sorry for the receptionist whose desk was only about a few meters from door who probably has to hear things like this all day lol. Long story short part 2 was excellent, I was unsure how sensitive I would need to be to engage in Spanish so had held off from cumming for a couple of days. Turns out I had to go and grab the tissues because I had absolutely covered her body when I finished. She even spent some time wiping the floor before excusing her self to wash. Apology to whoever had her after me LOL!

There was still a bit time left so she gave a fantastic head and arm massage. This girl really knows what she is doing, very relaxing, easy going small talk but not too chatty either. $60 for the hour massage and 50 for the extra. A great punt and I can't wait to see her again.

Excellent first post EF!

So I guess we could be on the same team for natural big tits and Spanish lessons.........haha

May be you can add all these lovely ladies to your to do list !

Rebecca @14 concord massage and 1B QVB

Mia @ 368 Pennant Hills road

Mimi @ Burwood

Mina and Candy @ VIP Pyrmont

Enjoy

Ps. Last time I spoke with Candy, Linda will be coming back shortly from holiday and she will advertise in this forum again very soon for the summer months, so stay tune for the roster update.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    spanish is fun. never tried one

Spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HOTTEST B2B & Double today with Maya and Jojo!

TODAY SATURDAY AND EVERY SATURDAY AT GREEN SQUARE

BUSTY DOUBLE MAYA AND JOJO FOR THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE!

18/888 Bourke St . Waterloo

www.massage888.com.au

0452 050 888

***351 Riverwood***
    351 Belmore Rd Riverwood
    Open 7 days 10am - 9pm
    8502-0552 or 0451-369-388
    www.351riverwood.com.au
    ****AND our sister shop****
    18/888 Bourke St Waterloo at Green Square
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Amazong! Will she ever be at your Waterloo shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tried maya long time ago and she was very good!!!!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know a Sayaka or know a Sayaka from this shop? I had met her once and she was amazing. been trying to find her ever since!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    27/5/2017----Green Square

BUSTY DOUBLE MAYA AND JOJO FOR THE ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE!
    18/888 Bourke St Green Square - Waterloo
    www.massage888.com.au

0452 050 888

***351 Riverwood***
    351 Belmore Rd Riverwood
    Open 7 days 10am - 9pm
    8502-0552 or 0451-369-388
    www.351riverwood.com.au
    ****AND our sister shop****
    18/888 Bourke St Waterloo at Green Square
    0452-050-888
    www.massage888.com.au