Thread: Aussie-Brazilian Selena

Senior Member(無間使者)

Aussie-Brazilian Selena

[BACKGROUND]
    To skip background, go down to [SESSION]

So yesterday afternoon I made a booking for Selena, who I heard on the grapevine was "a really cool chick" for 9pm.

I rocked up at a quarter to nine and boysan led me to the waiting room, where I waited for a while. Then about ten mins after the time of booking I was told she was ready and I was led into a room where I did some more waiting. No matter, all good things come to those who wait... or not... I was to find out soon enough.

Just as I'd started nodding off sitting on an uncomfortable wicker chair, finally the door opened, and in walked... a very attractive, curvy, petite young woman in a lacy black dress. Her beautiful round eyes and creamy coloured skin were the first things I noticed that I liked immediately. The first thing she said was to thank me profusely for waiting and greeted me very warmly. Instantly I knew it'd be a good session.

She respectfully asked me to shower, which I respectfully did and hopped onto bed with her. We chatted for a bit, and she told me a bit about herself. For a 19-year-old she has a very mature head on her shoulders and was a pleasure to chat with throughout the session.

[SESSION]
    I moved the conversation to what she liked being done. She said she liked having her boobs played with. A note for the boob-loving bros, on the website it says she's a D but she's definitely not. Again for me, no matter. We started touching each other, then I lowered her onto the bed and started kissing her all over. Standard service means no lip-kissing so I started on her neck and went down to her chest, taking turns to suckle and play with each breast.

She then turned me over like pancake and returned the favour. I was in heaven as she used kiss, tongue on my neck and nipples. Then I flipped her over again and she got the lube. Before long she was caressing my man shaft and I was inside her with my fingers and we masturbated each other to orgasm, with me spewing all over her stomach.

She took a quick shower and we chatted some more as she came back to bed. There's no attitude at all with this girl. She's a genuinely friendly, open-minded person who does whatever is necessary to please within her boundaries.

With round two, she gently started by waking my vagina miner again with her hands, then coolly slid on the dom. I lowered myself onto my back and she hopped on the saddle, riding me in a sensual cowgirl, kissing my neck and whispering sweetness into my ear. Before long, and as the buzzer went off she sent me over the edge again.

We chatted a bit more while we got dressed and she gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek before I went on my way.

[OVERALL]
    She's a genuinely sweet girl who'd be the 'marry' in a game of fuck-marry-kill. Very much a GFE session, and definitely one of my favourites of all the Western girls I've ever punted on. The 'no kissing', though I understand it, was the only negative, but I must say boysan warned me of that by saying she only does a standard service. Selena is a big asset to the industry, and I wish her well. Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review. Was she pretty in the looks department ? Out 10.
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by corvus View Post
    Great review. Was she pretty in the looks department ? Out of 10.
    Thanks
    No worries bro. Objectively I would give her an 8 according to this guide because she's the petite, cute girlfriend type. Letting me have some bias, I would put her at a 9 because I would never get tired of being with a woman like her. I understand other bros wouldn't see it quite the same way though, and might see her as a 7.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mawskode View Post
    No worries bro. Objectively I would give her an 8 according to this guide because she's the petite, cute girlfriend type. Letting me have some bias, I would put her at a 9 because I would never get tired of being with a woman like her. I understand other bros wouldn't see it quite the same way though, and might see her as a 7.
    Thanks mate I like the review guide, especially the part about a 8/10

Banned
    Shes available now!!!Come see her^^