Thread: Ribbon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ribbon

Went here last night, the manager showed me 5 girls: lily, ribbon, and two other names that I can't remember.

Never tried ribbon, so I took her and paid $160 for an hour.

Walked to the room, nice decoration, with a mirror on top. Love it so I can see our activities. Lol.

Went to take shower first alone. And ribbon prepared herself. She was wearing black bikini, nice body, size 6, no tattoos, great smile. A bit busy with good trim. Love her thin body, just unfortunately her boobs is small. But that's ok with me.

She asked me to lay down and she starts her work, she licked and a bit bite on my nipples while I'm exploring her body...

After she enjoying my nipples, she starts to give me blowjob. She's a bit bossy, told me this and that. She gave me couple minutes bj, she doesn't allow me to do DFK, so I don't want to push her.

And after that, gives her a bit DATY, and she enjoyed it too. Good girl... and the time is coming for cowgirl... tried to pound her very hard, she moaned a lot..

After couple minutes cowgirl, we're doing missionary... bang her very hard, I was totally sweating.. she always ask, are you ok honey..

Third one, doing doggy style to her... which I love it, so I can see her ass and grab and squeeze it harder and harder... I can see her ass were ready to fuck.. but when I try it, she said that I need to pay more, which I didn't do it, maybe next time...

Almost 1 hour, and she was trying so hard to make me cum... and she asked me why I was so hard to cum.,, I just said give me your best bbbj, I will cum out.. so lucky she did it.., and yessss, blew up in front her face... I didn't tell her that I almost cum out... so my sperm everywhere on her face and lips... she was screaming... woooahhhh.... your sperm sooooooo lotttt... I was smiling and so happy that blow my sperm to her face... lol..

She wiped her face with tissue... while I'm still enjoying touching her body...

Last minutes, we just took shower together... touching all over her body... and asked her that she tasted my sperm or not... and she said ; honey.:: you're so naughty,.. you didn't tell me.... I'm exhausted now...

After finished shower, just helped her a bit to make the bed, and she gave me a good kiss before I left...

Great girl, a bit attitude, but that's fine for me.. drove back to home, and enjoy my sleep..: just like a baby...

(I checked their website when I'm inside my car, was surprise that I got diamond girl, but paid only $160... I was wondering... lucky me...)

That's from me, folks...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's fucked. She must be a really nice girl because anyone else probably would have caused quite a fuss after you deliberately shot a load on her face without telling her and after only paying for standard service. It's a pretty low act and not really something to be proud of. If you want to do stuff like that then pay for the diamond service and even then you should check with the girl before you blow a load in her face. Sorry to be a downer, I know you feel like you just scored big time, but shit like that could get you banned depending on the shop/girl. Treat them with respect dude and don't be a tight-arse. You wouldn't like it if someone took advantage of you while your at work and dodged paying you properly, would you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    That's fucked. She must be a really nice girl because anyone else probably would have caused quite a fuss after you deliberately shot a load on her face without telling her and after only paying for standard service. It's a pretty low act and not really something to be proud of. If you want to do stuff like that then pay for the diamond service and even then you should check with the girl before you blow a load in her face. Sorry to be a downer, I know you feel like you just scored big time, but shit like that could get you banned depending on the shop/girl. Treat them with respect dude and don't be a tight-arse. You wouldn't like it if someone took advantage of you while your at work and dodged paying you properly, would you?

Wow, dude, take it easy, the manager told me only to pay $160. In here I just want to write AR. He gave me options to choose the girl. And the girl didn't ask for more money. And beside that, I never come to that area anyway, normally don't bang in there. Just coincidence, after came from my friend party, I went there,

Banned
    During the heat of the moment no-one is thinking too straight!

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    During the heat of the moment no-one is thinking too straight!
    I never meant to be so bad to you, one thing I said that I would never do

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 80085L0V3R View Post
    Wow, dude, take it easy, the manager told me only to pay $160. In here I just want to write AR. He gave me options to choose the girl. And the girl didn't ask for more money. And beside that, I never come to that area anyway, normally don't bang in there. Just coincidence, after came from my friend party, I went there,
    My apologies for the heavy tone brother. I was in a rush (had a punt booked) and I punched that reply out without pausing first. Like I said I hate to be a downer, I hate being lectured on forums so I felt like a hypocrite as soon as I was out the door. I do tend to be defensive with stuff like that due to too many run-ins in the past with pricks who treat wls with no respect. You didn't do anything that bad anyway, I guess it was just the way you told story, you know what I'm saying? I do punt at the shop in question though I have never seen Ribbon so I guess that added another layer to my motivation too.
    Most important thing is you enjoyed yourself. I feel like guys are walking away from punts disappointed far too often and that needs to change. There are so many ways for us to get ripped off and I have had to walk away feeling like a sucker way too many times, so hearing that you had a good time is what matters most. Would be nice to read nothing but genuine, positive after reports on this forum.... actually forget that my 'to-do' list is already way too fucking long..
    All the best.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any intel if thats her real face on her photos ?

Banned
    Call for Booking at 9599 8891
    Last edited by Rockdale_485; 29-09-2017 at 03:28 AM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I saw ribbon on the lineup
    But definitely not with diamond..
    Her plastic surgery is not really good.
    Mayb the service is good not sure

Banned
    She's back!!! come to see her

Banned
    RIBBON The Best Korean In The Area You Can Ever Imagine With Top Quality Service. Come In Quick Before She Gets Books Out!!!!