Thread: Ice Ice Baby...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Ice Ice Baby...

Ice by name, warm by nature.

this girl has been formerly trained as a thai masseuese, and she definitely delivers on that score. she's warm and chatty, a perfectly lovely girl. however, beware she lies!!! She claimed to be 100 years old!!!! i suspect she's closer to 20... lol... she's a cheeky one for sure and definitely knows how to tease an old man. i suspect she's worked before linda took her on.

she said that this was the first massage she gave a massage with a part 2... however this report says the same thing... cheeky minx! lol

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...e-made-me-melt

i found her to be pretty at a few metres, sexy when she looks you in the eye, and her body near perfect. a man can fall in love with her @ $120 / hr lol.

foxy... please roster her on some more!!! (only works thurs)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    she said that this was the first massage she gave a massage with a part 2... however this report says the same thing... cheeky minx! lol

Probably she mean her first day to do .... at SF. Somehow to comprehend what ML really mean to say is quite a challenges...
    So, need a cool mind when punt is imperative...
    Good drops...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I might drop in and just go for a part 1. Foxy's girls usually refer each other in so I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of Neimi's friends.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she doesn't seem to know Neimi.

both girls are great imho. however ice has a slight edge with proper massage training and looks but the difference is so minor that we're splitting hairs

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    I might drop in and just go for a part 1. Foxy's girls usually refer each other in so I wouldn't be surprised if she's one of Neimi's friends.
    do the full 1hrs @120 her sexy eye contact blows me away

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    do the full 1hrs @120 her sexy eye contact blows me away
    She might know someone else there. Sexy eye contact is great. One of the reasons I had a thing for Jessica for a little while.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've never had a FS or ML look at me like Ice did! Can't get her out of my head! She gave me an amazing deep massage that really helped relaxed my muscles after a heavy week at the gym...and then rocked my world with the part 2! How am I supposed to get any work done? Thank goodness she's only one day a week at the mo!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    She might know someone else there. Sexy eye contact is great. One of the reasons I had a thing for Jessica for a little while.
    I've yet to have the pleasure of Jessica' s company. but I've got a thing for several of Linda's girls Mimi tiffany neimi ... but then I''ve been accused of being easy lol.

she is very well
    376 Silver Fox Massage
    All girls are young and beautiful!
    Find your favorite girls here!
    Enjoy your Happy Hour with us!
    Level 2, 376 Pitt Street, City
    For appointment, please call:02-8034 7844 .

(English, 中文,한국어 )