Thread: Julie... a 244 Momoe equivalent in many ways, same tight pussy but with a high attentive services!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Julie... a 244 Momoe equivalent in many ways, same tight pussy but with a high attentive services!

Have not been back to Surry hills since Andy walk out of 206. Man those were the days!! Sure many brothers still remember Holy....

Been spoil with services in Paddington for the last few years, the recent being Lucy but Momoe will be most unforgettable and I am sure many Paddington regular will agree. So when my wingman suggested that Julie is in many way equal of Momoe. I am very sceptical about it.

After checking a few joins lead by my wingman without success. I reluctantly follow him to 359 and wasn't hopping for anything. Shown a few girls and the reception leave Julie the last. What a tight body, just the right portion and look spectacular on high heels!! My friend went for a new girl and leave the goddess Julie for me. Still sceptical about it but my friend was so convincing and said if its a dud, he will pay for my punt. At that point I am convinced. Pay for their VIP services and off I go with Julie.

She was holding my hand all the way to the room. Good attitude! We chat a bit while she help me undress She was treating me like BF/husband. Holding my face a piece of jewel, light stroking my face and give me some light tongue action already. Took my hand again and lead me to into shower. Clean me up very well back to front with plenty of nipple sucking and cock play. I am sure she will do BJ in shower if one ask for it, I didn't. Just enjoying that tongue and hand combo technique.

Julie dry me up well before we move onto the bed. It wasn't like Nana(244) that lick you all over but instead Julie focus on all the important spots. Spend a great deal of time nipple sucking and then to the balls cat bathing, again for a good 5 minutes before start tickling my cock. The BBBJ starts with a lot of tongue action on the tip and got heat up so quick I was pushing her head down for a good suck. I then move her around for 69/DATY. She started moaning as I work my tongue into that tight pussy of hers. The BBBJ kept going while I keep my tongue working with some light fingering, MAN THIS GIRL IS TIGHT, AND SHE PANTS....REAL PANTING!!

Put on the dom and we start on mish. I was not in good form but that tight pussy of Julie almost has me gone in the first two minutes. Have to pull out for a short time before I go all in again. She got a bit lazy with her on top but I soon take charge again and bang her sidways which she really like and moan like mad, very genuine cumming like when I was DATYing her. Switch from sideway to doggy and I can feel the tight hole of her squeezing my dick with Julie raise her ass sky high let my cock hit her uterus non stop. Five minutes into this and I am gone. A familiar feeling with Momoe after I cum as Julie's tight little pussy squeezing on my cock and unwilling to let go. SENSATIONAL finshing!!

Julie’s highlight is definitely her tight pussy but mostly the attentiveness of the session. Even in the clean up shower she is working on trying to get me up again and I told her don’t worry. I am a one shot wonder. She dry me up and help me to get dress. This level of attentiveness and this feel of GFE is very good and very real. While she may be head to head when compare to Momoe, I think it is this level of services that make Julie an even better girl.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    "Momoe equivalent " WOW.... that has some big tits...I mean shoes to fill

What is Julie's cup size?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneycheapass View Post
    "Momoe equivalent " WOW.... that has some big tits...I mean shoes to fill

What is Julie's cup size?
    Julie is about C cup. Very slim and regular Asian body style. Most likely a 6:4 ratio.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    Julie is about C cup. Very slim and regular Asian body style. Most likely a 6:4 ratio.
    Momoe was D Cup and like hour glass figure wor. So what render Julie in you books as a Momoe equivalent

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    Have not been back to Surry hills since Andy walk out of 206. Man those were the days!! Sure many brothers still remember Holy....
    Pay for their VIP services and off I go with Julie.
    How much was that? There's a lot of references (especially by what appears to be a shop-linked shill palooka) to the prices for standard service but nothing at all giving punters even a ballpark idea of VIP pricing.

This place is a matter of some interest to me but no way I'm walking in there completely blind.

TIA bro

Quote Originally Posted by pbkd View Post
    How much was that? There's a lot of references (especially by what appears to be a shop-linked shill palooka) to the prices for standard service but nothing at all giving punters even a ballpark idea of VIP pricing.

This place is a matter of some interest to me but no way I'm walking in there completely blind.

TIA bro
    This makes a lot of sense. I dont understand why shops dont advertise with transparency when it comes to cost for extra service. Is it dependant on the girl? Standard extra for BBBJ, DFK? Pricing and service difference between Gold and Diamond?

Anyone from 359 want to respond?

Interesting read of an AR on another forum that may sway your opinion………….
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    Interesting read of an AR on another forum that may sway your opinion………….
    Which post you referring to?

Banned
    Booking Now:
    (02)-9281 1331 or
    0409 799 359

http://www.rileyst.com.au

Wechat :"Riverwood802"
    Or :0424-680-143"

Banned