Thread: Wet dream before a big punt

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wet dream before a big punt

The dreaded wet dream on the day of a big punt. Well it just happened to me. Booked an expensive private as a gateway into my rimming career. Wet dream in the morning. What can be more frustrating? Was a decent session though, even though I only managed a single stream of cum, embarrassingly.

Rimming was an interesting experience. I cleaned her pretty thoroughly during the shower, as suggested by some of you guys. 5 minutes later, we were on the bed and as I went for it, there was a hint of ass smell. Enough to realise it's there but not enough to raise alarm bells. It wasn't terrible smelling and in the heat of it, I kind of just went for it. Taste-wise, it's kind of hard to describe - wasn't exactly a neutral taste like with most pussies, there was a kind of slightly bitter taste to it. Again, not terrible. Overall, it was interesting and despite the smells, it kind of turned me on to be honest. Will I do it again? Probably.

For all you rimming experts, a quick question for you - are these smells and tastes normal, even after cleaning thoroughly?

For the rest of you, have you guys ever had a wet dream before a big punt?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Nope, I only eat clean odur free ass, even with tongue fully inserted still clean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have heard that you need to douse before you do ass exploration, to make it super clean even inside the canal.

Banned

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

No worries

Longan, you seem like you could use some physical conditioning to improve your recovery time.
    Also stay hydrated, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to increase your semen volume. I love shooting huge loads on girls when I place my cock on the pussy bush and it shoots up towards the girl's chin and shoulders.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I can't really speak for the bitter taste, but provided that you're cleaning down to the level of the sphincter (right at the door) with soap maybe 2-3 times, there usually is not any smell. It is inevitable though, if you're sticking your nose further in.

Taste-wise, it is pretty much like licking skin + your saliva. I'd imagine you might get different flavours if there was some down time between shower and deed, mild prolapse or (god forbid) infection around the area. Perhaps the bitter taste came from wet wipes?