Had to see some clients out west so decided to stop by at this shop after lunch. My last experience at this shop was over 5 years, and it was your typical cheap punt. Was curious to see if it was going to be different.

The first 2 girls shown were in the early 40's, so I was going to bail. Magically, the receptionist said there were another 2 girls! These were younger, but in their early 30's. Gigi stood out. She had a nice rack, though I wasn't too sure if it was real.

The shop advertised a happy hour between noon and 4pm of $80/30min, but they insisted on $90. BBBJ was an extra $20. I handed over $120 and Gigi insisted on keeping the extra $10, so all up it was $120. This was a tad expensive, and definitely more expensive than a shag with the mutton birds at willoughby.

There was nothing special about the session. Gigi did have a natural C cup rack. She gave me an nice BBBJ but couldn't DT. There was no touching of her pussy, no kissing. She wanted me to finish quickly, but I opted for my own pace and came in the bag after 20 minutes.

Would I return? No, as I'd prefer to spend an extra $20 for a younger girls, with DFK and pussy play.