Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asian Only..?

Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    I'm not sure how an extra cm or two can make all the difference. Pretty sure it's more birth than length. Anyway, every WL that I asked said all sorts of different reasons from being too aggressive to body smell. They never complain about penis length.
    Girth is definitely an issue for some WLs. I tend to always shower before heading to a punt with the odd exception and have had a lot of comments from WLs on my cleanliness which is kind of sad when you think about it too many dirty grubs out there

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Is it really a penis problem, a social problem, or really a language problem?

Japan is a difficult place, with many "no foreigner" rules. This can include other Asians, but more generally it is for the inability to communicate, or for the lack of understanding of local customs and etiquette. Foreigners can be more confrontational in negotiations, than is acceptable in that nationality.
    Dude everyone knows that the sex trade is run by the Yakuza in Japan and they don't want caucs fucking their girls so their girls don't find out the Yakuza pricks have small dicks ...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Asians love rice

Quote Originally Posted by puntercouple View Post
    I'm not sure how an extra cm or two can make all the difference. Pretty sure it's more birth than length. Anyway, every WL that I asked said all sorts of different reasons from being too aggressive to body smell. They never complain about penis length.
    WLs have told me:

1. Indians are demanding, cheap, hairy and ugly.
    2. Middle Eastern - Hairy, rough rude and call them whores during sex
    3. White - sour smelling, maybe too much meat in their diets/lack of water.
    4. Asians - no smell, unhairy, gentle and comfortable to be with.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    Dude everyone knows that the sex trade is run by the Yakuza in Japan and they don't want caucs fucking their girls so their girls don't find out the Yakuza pricks have small dicks ...
    You might say it in fun, but never say it to their face

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darksidedone View Post
    WLs have told me:

5: I bet darksidedone is Asian!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Indians are also Asians

Would be nice to be the first non-asian guy to get with a WL that was previously Az......

Banned
    WLs have told me:

That's weird, cause WL's have told me:

1. Indians are fine but some of them have body odour
    2. Middle Eastern blokes usually have good physiques and are well endowed
    3. White are respectful and are happy to go with the flow
    4. Asian's don't trim their pubes properly and are stingy, plus their greasy diet makes their cum taste off

See? I can make generalised racial comments too without any evidence to back them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Would be nice to be the first non-asian guy to get with a WL that was previously Az......
    On the weekend when I was shopping at the Parramatta Westfield I always see so many inter racial families who all seem to be happy with their Eurasian looking pretty offsprings .

While on many occasions there was a bit of an age gaps between the older Aussie guys and their much younger Asian milfs wives. But all I can see is love, harmony and happiness! Gee, the sex from these inter racial couples must be good !!

BTW, a lot of them looked quite not so comparable in size and body shapes too:

The most common ones are, big Aussie guys with a beer gut with a petite Asian wife (either Chinese, Thai or Philipino by appearances)

So I guess the "Asian Only" tag had Never applied to these ladies ?? And that's not generalisation but a fact, go and take a look around at your local shopping !

Cheers

Ps. It will be very ironic that some of these current Az only WLs may end up with a western guy and his big big gun, just a thought........ lol

Quote Originally Posted by ando8 View Post
    Indians are also Asians
    Thought they're mainly South Easterners?

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Ps. It will be very ironic that some of these current Az only WLs may end up with a western guy and his big big gun, just a thought........ lol
    I am sure it is a cultural, language thing more than a size thing. I can totally understand why. What happens when an Asian guy walks into the room with an Az girl and he flops out a big thick 9 inch cock?

I work for a big company and we have many offices and plants in China and all over Asia. I haven't been to China, but some close colleagues have. When you get away from the big cities a lot of the locals stare at you, particularly light haired or red haired, blue eyes. It is a bit of a shock to them. Same for a WL that has been in Sydney for 2 weeks that hasnt seen many cauc guys in the flesh. It takes time to get the mindset i reckon.

Banned
    One fav WL told me the reason why she hasasian only policy is because of the lebos.

She says that they are too rough with her, but then because its hard for her to ask the shop to distinguish between lebos and aussies and other european and anglos
    she just generalise and advise the shop that she see asian only.

Ironically, just chatting to an agency on wechat. They posted a picture of a girl just starting. Gorgeous, massive F cup tits. Instant wood. I asked if she seen non-asians and they said they would ask her when she got off the plane!

Got a message about an hour later saying no westerners........damn! Sent them a photo of me waving cash around saying i will be a perfect gentleman if she changes her mind......hahaha!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch2 View Post
    One fav WL told me the reason why she hasasian only policy is because of the lebos.

She says that they are too rough with her, but then because its hard for her to ask the shop to distinguish between lebos and aussies and other european and anglos
    she just generalise and advise the shop that she see asian only.
    I think this is the reason actually. A couple of bad apples ruin the fun for everyone else.; and unfortunately Lebanese and caucasians are the same in their eyes.

Banned
    Outside culture differences is another reason for Asian shops rejecting non Asian.
    Apart from the obvious language barriers a cultural distrust of vice police and other
    authorities like immigration and taxation plays a role in this policy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I did this with Kimi at 5 Star recently and it was not a good experience for her or me. Pussy far too tight and she struggled so I now understand why.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin View Post
    That's weird, cause WL's have told me:

1. Indians are fine but some of them have body odour
    2. Middle Eastern blokes usually have good physiques and are well endowed
    3. White are respectful and are happy to go with the flow
    4. Asian's don't trim their pubes properly and are stingy, plus their greasy diet makes their cum taste off

See? I can make generalised racial comments too without any evidence to back them up.

Please support your country Mr India and Mr Lebanon.

Summarised:

1. Indians - Smelly and demand more service for free
    2. Middle Eastern - Rough (Stop drooling over their 'physiques'. I can do 20+ strict dead hang pullups that would put 99% of gym junkies to shame - but who cares this is irrelevant)
    3. White - Sour smell and hairy everywhere except pubes
    4. Asian - Hairy pubes (Restaurant food is not typical of home made Asian food. Sweet n Sour pork, Stir fry King prawn and Honey Lemon Chicken are dishes for Westerners' tastes. Greasy dishes for White people to enjoy)

One of the Chinese girls in the office pulled me up on Monday to have a chat....how are you, how was your weekend. She is probably early 40's bit has a slim figure with what looks like soft C cups. I flirt a little with her and i think she enjoys it. If only she knew what i have planned in my mind.....haha.

Anyway, her breath farking stunk. Didnt stop me from wanting to bend her over and poumd her right there! Just go doggie so i cant smell her breath!

Banned
    Please support your country Mr India and Mr Lebanon.

Summarised:

1. Indians - Smelly and demand more service for free
    2. Middle Eastern - Rough (Stop drooling over their 'physiques'. I can do 20+ strict dead hang pullups that would put 99% of gym junkies to shame - but who cares this is irrelevant)
    3. White - Sour smell and hairy everywhere except pubes
    4. Asian - Hairy pubes (Restaurant food is not typical of home made Asian food. Sweet n Sour pork, Stir fry King prawn and Honey Lemon Chicken are dishes for Westerners' tastes. Greasy dishes for White people to enjoy)
    What I'm trying to get across with my probably overly sarcastic post mate is that we can't make generalisations on a whole race just based on the actions of a few and the experiences of a handful of WL's/ML's.

I've heard a range of answers from Indian customers are rough, to they're actually quite easy to please. Depends on the girl. I've heard good and bad about every race, doesn't mean they're all bad just cause of one rotten egg.

why are we all debating whether it's big penis or not.
    why not say their vaginas are too narrow / short

not always the men's fault

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast