Thread: Jay - double FF stands for f#cking fantastic

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Jay - double FF stands for f#cking fantastic

Had been wanting to book Jay at Ginza ever Rooter did the initial review all that time ago. I'm a big tit man...and especially love an asian lady with big tits. I'd been constantly checking for when the next days roster came up and as soon as it did I was SMS'ing Wilson in a flash once I saw Jay's name on the bill. Giddy-up!

Look and Body
    As soon as you walk in the door, your eyes are drawn to those heavenly pillows. Jay is short...maybe 150cm. I'm like 195cm. She's carrying a little bit in the rear end but it compliments her top half wonderfully. She has a very cheeky smile.

Attitude
    Without a doubt the best attitude of any WL I've had the pleasure of meeting. It was like a long lost school ex-girlfriend reunion. Funny, bubbly, affectionate from the get go...it all just felt very familiar. She wanted to help me undress, even my shoes and socks. I'm sure my constant compliments on her body and how lovely she was didn't go astray either. She's a passionate kisser and loves to receive some attention downstairs.

The Deed
    After the getting to know you was out of the way....stripped off and into the shower we went. Now here's the best thing about being really tall and your lady being on the short side but having big knockers. Soapy titty fuck. My cock was at the perfect height to nestle perfectly between Jay's scrumptious melons. She didn't have to tiptoe and I didn't need to bend at the knees. It was like we were made for each other...lol. She washed me down and I did the same for her. A nice BBBJ in the shower and we were off at the races. Back to the bed and I asked her to put her little lingerie number back on. I wonder if she has a little nurses outfit...steady on! More BBBJ, a dry titty fuck and it was my turn to taste her. Jay was already wet so it wasn't hard to slip a few fingers insider her lovely mound and munch down on her ...all the while fondling those mountainous mammaries. She domed me up and rode me like the stallion I felt I was...lol. Jay definitely knows how to make the most out of her assets. She played with them nearly as much as I did. Oh man...I need to go see her again! A few more positions and it was getting to times up. The bell rang more or less when I popped the cork. "take your time" she said..."no rush". We helped shower each other down again and in what was undoubtedly the best punt of my life....it was over.

After
    I went back to work a very happy man (it was an afternoon punt...best time of the day I reckon). Jay mentioned she might be going back to Thailand soon to help run a family business. If she does I wish her all the best. I'll be checking to see if I can get one more punt out of Jay before she leaves. Would be a shame not to. 10/10 from me. She's heart breaker.

Banned
    I love Jay. What a great girl. I loved fucking her and whoever marries her will be very lucky.