Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kelly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Kelly

Well the addiction of westerners pushed me to go for Kelly. Booked by just going through the description on roster and how good my last punt with Stella went at broadway.

Kelly matches exactly how been described even better as she is a sort of hottie you can see at bondi beach. Sexy figure with flat tummy nice B size boobs with perfect nipples, flat belly but her best assest is her curvaceous butt big round n bouncy.

Being said so I would say nothing can beat experience. Her skills or way to carry session shows how inexperience this cat is.
    Plus part2 skills requires a full learning course

But on positive side she is hot, nice ,easy going, nice to communicate, did tried to put efforts and down to earth.

Somewhere i felt unsatisfied as being that hot I was not able to explore her as I would like or say she need to open up more.

Would I return , yes as still business is left and give her another chance to this hottie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is interesting how many massage brothers willing to dash out the cash to test the water or in this case going back again and hope the girl will improve.

Guess cheap ass like will never get this routine of seeing the girl more and get more services.

Have fun and good luck boys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    As said nothing wrong with the girl its inexperience that being highlighted..and any punt is all not all upto the girl its more of the chemistry between both that what I think.

And yes you are correct in saying punting is expensive and many cheapass like to save by reading others reviews and jerk it off...no offence..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Well RnT is generally more expensive if you looking for extras...

If all you are looking for is massage relax and HJ without much expectations then it's quite a cheap exercise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She is hot

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by django.dpunter View Post
    Well the addiction of westerners pushed me to go for Kelly. Booked by just going through the description on roster and how good my last punt with Stella went at broadway.

Kelly matches exactly how been described even better as she is a sort of hottie you can see at bondi beach. Sexy figure with flat tummy nice B size boobs with perfect nipples, flat belly but her best assest is her curvaceous butt big round n bouncy.

Being said so I would say nothing can beat experience. Her skills or way to carry session shows how inexperience this cat is.
    Plus part2 skills requires a full learning course

But on positive side she is hot, nice ,easy going, nice to communicate, did tried to put efforts and down to earth.

Somewhere i felt unsatisfied as being that hot I was not able to explore her as I would like or say she need to open up more.

Would I return , yes as still business is left and give her another chance to this hottie
    What made you feel unsatisfied? She is not accommodating?

Shop Owner
    Thanks for visiting, Kelly working today~ She improved her services a lot, good part 2 now.

Kelly, Australia, 162cm, dress 7, fit curvy 34B-24-34, sun tanned silky skin, age 23
    (Sweet, pretty Caucasian with brown hair. English 9, Massage 6/7, GFE 7/8)
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Quote Originally Posted by 227 Broadway View Post
    Thanks for visiting, Kelly working today~ She improved her services a lot, good part 2 now.

Kelly, Australia, 162cm, dress 7, fit curvy 34B-24-34, sun tanned silky skin, age 23
    (Sweet, pretty Caucasian with brown hair. English 9, Massage 6/7, GFE 7/8)
    Just wondering , if she is Aussie girl, why her English is not a 10 but 9 ?? What's missing ??.......... lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Writing skills

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she still available ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Just wondering , if she is Aussie girl, why her English is not a 10 but 9 ?? What's missing ??.......... lol
    Have you listened to how some of the locals speak? 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello brother mcnut...as said she looked 'not seasoned' to me so skill of gellingup with a stranger may take time plus general manner of respecting a lady and her comfortableness cant be ignored..that'swhat I meant by my comment....she told me its harldy her 5-6 working day and very down to earth and gentle.
    Also to add as said I did visit her again and it was very good gfe experience...she recognized me and was quite happy to be with me..wont go in details but we skipped part1 and concentrated only on part2 in my ways very satisfying...
    (skillwise she is still learning but other perks like enjoying a nice caucasian lady over powered those)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    So hard to get a hold of Kelly - shes always booked out!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by django.dpunter View Post
    Hello brother mcnut...as said she looked 'not seasoned' to me so skill of gellingup with a stranger may take time plus general manner of respecting a lady and her comfortableness cant be ignored..that'swhat I meant by my comment....she told me its harldy her 5-6 working day and very down to earth and gentle.
    Also to add as said I did visit her again and it was very good gfe experience...she recognized me and was quite happy to be with me..wont go in details but we skipped part1 and concentrated only on part2 in my ways very satisfying...
    (skillwise she is still learning but other perks like enjoying a nice caucasian lady over powered those)
    Great to hear that!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    tempting...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not really feeling Kelly. Very mechanical part 2 but did allow some downstairs activity....

Shop Owner
    9 is full marks on our rate~

Will teach her how to be sexy ~
    227 Broadway Massage
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any brothers have got Intel on the other cauc MLs there? Have noticed Cara, Eve and others on the roster recently.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buns View Post
    Have you listened to how some of the locals speak? ��
    So Strang would be a 10 but English a 9.

Shop Owner
    That's alright, if you all think 10 should be full mark, we will make it 10
    227 Broadway Massage
    www.massagebroadway.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast