Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Comedians

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    "Look at this poor pussy- whipped motherfucker....what was your name before she made you change it?"
    Hahaha yeah that was a classic. The way he is hitting on the sign girl and then roasting the stenographer. Brilliant.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkicks View Post
    Also like

Louis ck
    Reginald d Hunter
    Kevin bridges
    Micky Flanagan

Them plus patrice my greatest 5 of all time...but patrice the true genius, the other 4 got there by hard work and talent and practice...

Add early joan rivers in there too
    It's kinda sad so many of my favourite comedians died early.
    Norm
    Mitch Hedberg
    Patrice
    Robin Williams
    Bill Hicks
    Bernie Mac

Joan was brilliant. Razor sharp tongue, self deprecating, took no prisoners at all. "I've had so much plastic surgery when I die they'll donate my body to Tupperware." Loved her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    https://youtu.be/VgkrzcAyYYQ

Yumi Nakashima. Very funny young lady.

And cute, too...
    Lol, that's good, thanks bro... Like a little frozen edamame!! 🤣🤣🤣
    One more good comedian in my book.
    Hey any list of good comedians must include Russell Peters:
    https://youtu.be/U4okFm62gxk

Bloody hilarious guy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Carl Barron is my favourite followed closely by Billy Connelly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Patrice is the GOAT.
    Besides his stand up, listen to the hours upon hours from the opie & Anthony show him and Anthony would have the greatest battles
    He was gone way to soon

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    https://youtu.be/9GXPd0fnpKw

Saw a short doco on Kinison, the man only knew 1 speed, flat out. Hard to believe he was a pentecostal preacher, until his first wife left him, then he changed to stand up and the rest was history.

Banned
    The late great George Carlin was my favourite

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bill Burr - a very genuine guy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jerry Seinfeld.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    Bill Burr - a very genuine guy
    His appearances on Conan were always gold, he was one of only a couple of people who could make Conan really laugh, you never knew what he was going to say next and he didn't give a fuck who didn't like it. Was watching one of his Netflix specials a couple of weeks ago, hilarious.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Jimmy Carr, Sean Locke and Richard Aarwati.

The British sense of humour is so dark and dry
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Jimmy Carr, Sean Locke and Richard Aarwati.

The British sense of humour is so dark and dry
    Richard Ayoade is gold!
    Sean Locke was brilliant.
    Also love David Mitchell and Johnny Vegas (moreso now than when he first came on the scene.)
    If you haven't already, try Taskmaster on SBS, some seasons are better than others but it's rare I don't get a good laugh from an episode.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seen every season of Taskmaster Alex Horne is a genius for coming up with the idea.

How about the episode when Rhod Gilbert got him to stand on a ladder pull his pants down stick his bum in the air and squirted water through his legs and called him a "water feature".

Eight out of tens cats big fat quiz of 2022 is on Saturday night And Richard Ayoade is teamed up with Roisin Connotty.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Seen every season of Taskmaster Alex Horne is a genius for coming up with the idea.

How about the episode when Rhod Gilbert got him to stand on a ladder pull his pants down stick his bum in the air and squirted water through his legs and called him a "water feature".

Eight out of tens cats big fat quiz of 2022 is on Saturday night And Richard Ayoade is teamed up with Roisin Connotty.
    Haha Rhod is hilarious, I loved that season. Currently on the season with Hugh Dennis, Joe Lycett, Noel Fielding etc, I jump around a bit. Agree Alex is utterly brilliant, did you see the acceptance speech Greg supposedly wrote for him for their BAFTA the other week?

Oh I have to be watching that, Richard and Roisin will be a beautiful disaster. Who are the other teams?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Rob Becket is on another team with someone and the third team I don't know who the girl is.

Have you seen the episode of eight out of ten cats does countdown when Joe Wilkinson did the poem titled " standing at the urinal naming other men's penises"
    "I'll name yours Captain Birdseye cause he has one eye and winking at me" was one of them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Rob Becket is on another team with someone and the third team I don't know who the girl is.

Have you seen the episode of eight out of ten cats does countdown when Joe Wilkinson did the poem titled " standing at the urinal naming other men's penises"
    "I'll name yours Captain Birdseye cause he has one eye and winking at me" was one of them.
    Haha yes saw that one, took me a little while to 'get' Joe but I love him now. I also loved the poems by Nick Helm, hilarious. 8 out of 10 cats, would I lie to you, all quality shows. Mock the week back when the A Team (Frankie, Russell Howard, Ed Byrne, Andy Parsons, Hugh Dennis, Mickey Flanagan, Jo Brand, Jo Caulfield were all on was utter brilliance, especially the bits that were cut (too hot for TV episodes).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Haha yes saw that one, took me a little while to 'get' Joe but I love him now. I also loved the poems by Nick Helm, hilarious. 8 out of 10 cats, would I lie to you, all quality shows. Mock the week back when the A Team (Frankie, Russell Howard, Ed Byrne, Andy Parsons, Hugh Dennis, Mickey Flanagan, Jo Brand, Jo Caulfield were all on was utter brilliance, especially the bits that were cut (too hot for TV episodes).
    Love watching old runs of 8 out of 10 cats, back when it was a pseudo news panel, kept the jokes fresh. I feel like the countdown stuff has gotten a little stale, not sure why they pivoted

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rawg View Post
    Love watching old runs of 8 out of 10 cats, back when it was a pseudo news panel, kept the jokes fresh. I feel like the countdown stuff has gotten a little stale, not sure why they pivoted
    8 out of 10 cats is still going, they do both formats.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    https://youtu.be/m2qCtFDMS9o?si=G5bzQOEH8WCWrnBy

These joke swaps are good for a laugh.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amy Schumer and Chris Rock. Not to many boundaries with these two

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast