Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The girl that dreams are made of

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I dont understand why a shop would be pissed off with lots of people calling them to do business either? The shop gets 25-30% of the money that comes through the door. I would love it if was the brothel owner.
    Hi Raybo, I correct myself, I meant the girls themselves rather than the shops. A lot of them don't want to be written about and don't appreciate punters booking them based off reviews. They prefer a low profile. Just my experience. I am sure others don't give a shit like Dream from Ginza who self promotes herself or Christmas when she was working.

I can guarantee if I gave this girls name out she would get bombarded by bookings and the punters that show no discretion when they see her would talk to her about what that I wrote about her, what else I get up to, the fact that I have her photos etc. Some punters may not give a shit if that happens. I do.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    "The buzzer went off, I wiped my cum off her tits with a tissue". I must say, I wasn't expecting that.
    Yes Punterman, I thought you would have licked it off? I thought I knew you....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Impact View Post
    Yes Punterman, I thought you would have licked it off? I thought I knew you....
    Ah that's what he meant ? Why didn't I lick it off.

In the second session after I did CIM I asked her to spit it all out into my open mouth but she didn't....shame.

When you punt as much as I do you need the variety so my endings are normally:

Bbbj, pull out last minute then wank and shoot over tits. Rub it all in like moisturising cream. Most often how I end.

Fuck, pull out, whip off condom, quick wank then repeat 1 above

Recently as Maxy says I have then taken to licking it all off. The best girls ( including this one ) will then let me DFK them with a mouth full of spunk. You would be surprised how many will do it. Others just look at me like I am mad. I prefer the former.

Cum in the condom whilst fucking. Not that often as I like to see my sperm shooting out

CIM - as much as possible

COF or lips - did this last week but shot into the girls eye and she texted me later telling me that the girls were laughing at her after I left as she got "red eye" from it. She was not too impressed with that. I thought it was funny but texted her back being sympathetic saying that next time I will make sure that it all goes in her mouth.

I don't give a shit about bodily fluids. I spend most of my life with my face and tongue deep inside a WL's dripping pussy or DFking her so eating my own load is not a problem for me. I quite enjoy it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Ah that's what he meant ? Why didn't I lick it off.

In the second session after I did CIM I asked her to spit it all out into my open mouth but she didn't....shame.

When you punt as much as I do you need the variety so my endings are normally:

Bbbj, pull out last minute then wank and shoot over tits. Rub it all in like moisturising cream. Most often how I end.

Fuck, pull out, whip off condom, quick wank then repeat 1 above

Recently as Maxy says I have then taken to licking it all off. The best girls ( including this one ) will then let me DFK them with a mouth full of spunk. You would be surprised how many will do it. Others just look at me like I am mad. I prefer the former.

Cum in the condom whilst fucking. Not that often as I like to see my sperm shooting out

CIM - as much as possible

COF or lips - did this last week but shot into the girls eye and she texted me later telling me that the girls were laughing at her after I left as she got "red eye" from it. She was not too impressed with that. I thought it was funny but texted her back being sympathetic saying that next time I will make sure that it all goes in her mouth.

I don't give a shit about bodily fluids. I spend most of my life with my face and tongue deep inside a WL's dripping pussy or DFking her so eating my own load is not a problem for me. I quite enjoy it.
    Eating my own load is not a problem???????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your a machine...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12