Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anybody tried Wynyard Massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wrong part of town for me but had to check it out.
    Signage on the pavement. Long climb up the stairs. Can't remember if any other businesses in the building.
    Anyway nice room. Shower down the hall. Usual prices.
    Saw a Thai girl called Fiona who said she lives her job and I agree with her self assessment! she joined me in the shower after. Soaped me all over and I got horny again. She was happy to oblige me in the shower a 2nd time after I said "now look what you've done. I can't go home to my wife looking like this."

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've tried it - wasn't great. What was Fiona like ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone tried Dana? How does she look and is service good?

Also very curious to know if anyone got FS at this place, I work really close to this place, have had a few visits, but got quite average experience. I really want this to be my weekly joint, but haven't found a good ML, please pm me the details, thanks!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    Has anyone tried Dana? How does she look and is service good?

Also very curious to know if anyone got FS at this place, I work really close to this place, have had a few visits, but got quite average experience. I really want this to be my weekly joint, but haven't found a good ML, please pm me the details, thanks!!
    dana is awesome very gfe ... also fs is on the table but depends on the girl.

for me this place has been consistently good

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Chinese, 21-23yrs, size A

I was there early last year and saw this girl...didnt get her name. I think she told me she is from Fujian. Very cute face, straight beautiful shoulder length hair, fairly slim but not too skinny, cup A, then nice pussy with beautiful lips. She was new at the time keep saying i dont do that but allowed me to look. I wonder if she is still there, all the girls are thais now. And cant find any photos on the website or their wechat. She should be more pro now and would be great if she is more open minded now. Quite friendly, english quite understandable. Any hope that someone recognise her? Where is she now?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A page and a half of reviews here, but no address for this shop.

Is this Wynyard Blossom Massage in Hunter St? Appears to be listed here, but No shop info, rosters, or reports in the respective categories.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sasa 199 Kent. Just closed. Still no fs but amazing massage. 😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There seem to be a lot around the Wynyard area! I always get confused. Only way to find out is try them all!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I never got to check it out. Oh well, maybe next time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This joint shut in November last year....there were gems here and will be missed....it was so sudden that there was no opportunity to ask any girl where else could they be found 😔. For me it was like found it 3 weeks before and gone in 60 seconds

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    dana is awesome very gfe ... also fs is on the table but depends on the girl.

for me this place has been consistently good
    Never knew FS was on the table for Danna. She seems very reserved girl the couple of times I saw her. Obviously she is long gone now.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingqxxx View Post
    Never knew FS was on the table for Danna. She seems very reserved girl the couple of times I saw her. Obviously she is long gone now.
    Hmmm interesting. I herad also this one is a very tough cookies to cracked.
    Used to work at SS .227 BW.
    Like to wear red dress....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Hmmm interesting. I herad also this one is a very tough cookies to cracked.
    Used to work at SS .227 BW.
    Like to wear red dress....
    Talking about hard nut to crack. I wasn't even on first base with Lena/Danna on any consistent basis after paying her enough visits

Oh well, we all move on i guess

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never heard of Danna at that place....Mimi, Ada, sass were there with quality service for part 1 and a hot part 2.... Ada and Sada for sure not so much Mimi....any others fellow brothers know of?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    half the girls moved to wynyard blossom near the station

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    half the girls moved to wynyard blossom near the station
    No roster....of course not expecting one now.....but would be nice to know if any familiar names are there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dana was very GFE for me. Great service. But she had her days....

Sent from my HD1900 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same as the above comments, I never knew Dana offered FS and she was a very tough cookie to crack.
    She knows she's young and pretty and she easily got 10 customers per day.
    I loved how she always wore a mini dress thats purposely slightly *too* short - whenever she showed me to the room she would always walk in front of me and you could see her butt cheeks, and she knew how to make her butt cheeks visible by walking slower.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a pitty that shop close down tbh. Shop owner get all the girls on roster swipping floor for 30 mins before shop open. Every day. Shop still looked new after so many years. Cant say the same for most other shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was an amazing thai girl called Viky at Wynyard Massage - not sure where she went

I have done Ada and Irene FS at wynyard

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast