Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Shirley at 64

Person's Name : Shirley

Establishment : 64 Taren Point

Date of Visit : 8/6/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.64alexander.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure with a bit of flab on her stomach but not too much, nice C-cups, shapely butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ (pretty deep), 69, face-sitting, mish, doggie, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session with a nice girl

My experience/comments : As I had to go to that part of Sydney, I decided to pay 64 a visit for the first time since early April. (I was messed about last time I went there and it’s a long way for me to go and not end up with the girl I booked – I seldom get let down at places like 142, Pymble, Roseville, Bonza and even 533, and they’re a lot closer to home but there are several good girls at 64).

I booked Shirley and turned up on time, paid and was shown straight into the room where Shirley was waiting. She has a pretty face with nice eyes and was wearing a red mini-dress.

I showered and she stripped. Shirley has a curvy figure with a small amount of surplus flab on her stomach. She has a decent pair of C-cups, with a tattoo on her right tit and another on her lower stomach. She has a fair-sized, but still shapely, butt and was fully shaved with just a small amount of stubble. She was immediately smiley, friendly and engaging.

I lay on the bed and there was a brief lick of my nipples before she paid the desired attention to my cock.

She gave it a good wipe down and then commenced an excellent BBBJ.

She started nice and slowly and sensually with great tongue and hand action and going pretty deep – not quite all the way to the base of my shaft but she managed to get pretty close. There was no hint of teeth and few interruptions and she regularly made great eye contact.

After such a quick start, I let this go on for a good while before suggesting some 69 and Shirley readily moved round.

She didn’t respond that much to me licking her in this position but I’ve often found that a girl responds more when just sitting on my face and not having to “multi-task” by sucking me at the same time. And this proved to be the case once again. I suggested that Shirley turn around and sit on my face and she was immediately more animated and more vocal. I think she came at least once, it certainly sounded like it, but one can’t always be sure.

Time was moving on and I got her to blow me a bit more. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she assented.

Time to fuck so I asked her to get a condom and we started with some mish and she took it well.

I then suggested some doggie and Shirley readily agreed so I stood behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed. She didn’t object when I fingered her asshole but she stopped me when I went to insert my thumb.

Several times I got close to cumming before slowing down for a moment.

Time was nearly up and I decided to go for the CIM option so I withdrew and lay on the bed while Shirley tidied me up.

She then resumed blowing me and it wasn’t long before I squirted into her mouth.

She continued to suck me for a while before wiping me down and then got up and spat into a tissue.

After she’d used some mouthwash, Shirley joined me on the bed and we had a chat. She said she was from Chongqing and has been in Australia for a couple of months. I told her that I’d travelled up the Yangtze, behind the dam and through the Three Gorges, and got off the boat in Chongqing.

Unfortunately her English was a bit limited so we could chat about it more.

She said she works at 64 two days a week and doesn't work anywhere else as she studies English the other days.

Very good GFE session with a pleasant and friendly girl (and an excellent BBBJ).

Banned
    Great review Fred. She sounds like my type of girl.

You lived up to your 69 name

Shop Owner
    Shrily is working today ,for booking 95241278