Thread: Fun experience to share (ML shop with my wife)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Fun experience to share (ML shop with my wife)

Hi all,

Been away for awhile, just back from London for a month, kind of sort out my work after a long break and free to visit the forum today.

So I thought I share a quick fun experience, so I went to visit the great britain museum with my wife, it has been a VERY tired day been walking non-stop so when we walked pass a corner massage shop on a busy street, my wife suggested why dont we do a half hour massage before heading off to the next museum.... why not?

Ok, here is the funny part, when we walked in, based on my "great knowledge" in this piece (nothing compares to ALG ofcoz) & I straight away know this is a ML shop (they have a stairway to downstairs.....dark....) but then the owner has his massage certificate hanging on the wall and a massage chair (one of those you sit and face down) and a lady customer was walking out so i was a bit confused, that the chinese host greeted us and I indicated 2 x 30mins, then he showed us the stairs to go down......

2 young asian ladies were downstairs (Dressed tight short deep V 1 piece dress) I was like fuk..... this is a ML shop so one of the chick leads me to a room and my wife to another, (tissues, body oil.... on table), I pretended I did not know any of this sht and whispered my wife "this is looking so wrong honey..." she was so nervious and didnt know what to do....

So at that split second, I asked 1 of the ladies do you do acupuncture or cupping (Since I guess that guy upstair probably will do it and these ladies wont know how to do it) so she said to me my boss upstairs does it and I asked my wife if she is comfortable having her massage here and I will go back up to have a treatment, she said ok so then she had a 30mins foot section with the lady and I went back up to have a 30mins section with the owner. After the section my wife complain that lady had the worst customer service and massage was light as nothing..... well I cant blame her right?

Then after that I couldnt stop making fun of her taking me to a ML shop bah bah bah..... my undercover punter idendity remains

Senior Member(無間使者)
    LOL "this is looking so wrong honey..."

Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Yeah, I would think that comment alone would have given him up.

Reversing the situation, my Mrs would have asked immediately: how do you know there's something wrong , what do you mean is wrong? Have you been to this kind of places before ???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well we did talked about all these when we were in Sydney mostly she brought it up and when i said it to her it was the dress ML were wearing.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Lol I give him bonus points if he managed to say it without breaking a sweat!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Well done

Great save "Ill get cupped" said no one ever!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha good one bro!
    Remember I got a female friend mentioned her went to a shop with her hubby one day, and the girls all wear high heels which make she think that place is dodgy

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I had a female work colleague who was recommended a massage place by a male friend. She rang the place to make an appointment and the receptionist says "We only do men here, darling". Apparently her male friend loves the place though!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw a young couple enter a RNT shop once. Wonder what happened after.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This happens all the time unknowingly some don't know what to look for or just so obviously to it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    was your heart racing? i dont know how id be able to control it.
    imagine if you got a rnt next door to her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's not so unusual. Some places like Chicago on Pitt St and the shop on the Pacific Hwy at Chatswood have rooms with two tables so that husband and wife can be done at the same time. What happens towards the end of an hour of Part 1 can be left to the imagination.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate of mine went into such a shop with his missus. Rooms with high partitions only. Came to near the end and the ML leaned in closely and offered happy ending, knowing his missus was next door. He declined but maybe someone's kicks?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hahaha that is quality mate

Banned
    I did go into Bodyrotic for a session with the gf once, it was fully known thankfully :P.

Banned
    Had this moment yesterday watching Louis Theroux and the brothel.

Wife is watching, and she is like "hmmm, you mean those men are all single?" "My god that guy admits he has gf and kids" etc etc.

I'm like.... "this is so wrong honey" - "I mean why are WE watching this, anyways can you go grab a beer for me love".

I think deep down all they know. We need a wife's perspective lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From the thread title, I thought I was going to read a story relating to you, your wife, the ML and some shared extras (if you know where I'm heading). Probably a good save to go in the direction you did though!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    enjoyed reading it all. Thanks