Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you do this when your head is in the face hole?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Red face Do you do this when your head is in the face hole?

I always have a question about this one, so when you go to ML, your face down in the face hole, when the beauty comes to massage you head while you can see her beautiful long legs, at that time, will any of you start grabbing/lightly touching her butts?

Myself I always put my hands on top holding the top of the bed so when ML does my head they normally dont mind having their legs touching my fingers....

It took me a while to figure what the fuck a face hole was, I thought it was a 69 or daty reference

Sorry mate I've only ever seen WLs so can't help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks and let me change the topic, I am always struggle between going to WL or ML, I surely enjoy some more than extra but also I love to lay out and do nothing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pleasedonot View Post
    will any of you start grabbing/lightly touching her butts?
    Come on mate, no need to put on your undercover punter identity on this forum, you're wife is not here. We all know the answer to this question.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Longan View Post
    Come on mate, no need to put on your undercover punter identity on this forum, you're wife is not here. We all know the answer to this question.
    Really? I didnt, kind of wanna respect them or whatsoever? hm.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Like i would do it in Part 2 for sure, but part1 I didnt....

Quote Originally Posted by Pleasedonot View Post
    I always have a question about this one, so when you go to ML, your face down in the face hole, when the beauty comes to massage you head while you can see her beautiful long legs, at that time, will any of you start grabbing/lightly touching her butts?

Myself I always put my hands on top holding the top of the bed so when ML does my head they normally dont mind having their legs touching my fingers....
    Haha, PDN, mate , for someone who's been around for so long, didn't really expect this sort of elementary question from a senior member , but may be you just want a bit of fun discussing it ? Right ?

First of all , there is absolutely no right or wrong answer in this, each to his own and with different MLs and different punters, the sky is the limited.

And I assume you only referring this to a known RnT shop right ? As you really shouldn't be doing this (touching the ml's leg or bum) at a possible legit shop .

For me, 95% of the time I would pay my tips up front and after the lady accepted your tip, the game is basically on and there would be no misunderstanding and as far as I'm concerned, she might well be naked from the start and we can just play, with or without the part I !

I still remember long long long time ago when I first met Lisa at Silver Fox and I was giving her some tips for both I & 2, I was telling her when she started her massage, right at the beginning when she was standing at the head of the table, she could do this back spine push up for as far as she could and in doing so, her ample blossoms would be pressing hard on top of the client, just so that he could feel that her big soft tits are upon him and the pleasure to come .

So, having said all that, I suppose there is nothing wrong touching the ml (except in a legit shop of course) while your head is down, at least giving her a signal that you are interested !

I know while I always tip up front, a lot of punters purposely hold that back until they are asked ! Why I'm not sure , may be they enjoy the moment when they are asked - put them in a more dominant and powerful position ??

Again , each to his own, and YMMV !

Enjoy

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to put my arms on top of bed as well as it was a good indicator of what may be available. If she's fine with touching, it's a good sign; if she moves away or does the vice grip leg clench, it may be a sign of mechanical hj coming up.

I always negotiate upfront now, to avoid disappointment and set ground rules as to what is and what isn't allowed. Most ML's will give you basic service the first time, but service improves as she get to know you on subsequent visits - as long as you're friendly, treat her well and respect her wishes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Upfront is the key, yeah

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    i like to pay later 90% of the time .

I think the key is to act like a pro with yrs of experiences nd say you have been here many times before even if it's your first time there. They won't advantage of the newbies then.
    Worked out good for me many times

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Am I the only one who enjoys laying there and being pampered? I quite like just letting the MLs gently brush their thighs on me as they move around the table to massage me, or when they hop on to do their thing. Why be all gropey gropey from the get go?

To each their own, I suppose.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nejums View Post
    Am I the only one who enjoys laying there and being pampered? I quite like just letting the MLs gently brush their thighs on me as they move around the table to massage me, or when they hop on to do their thing. Why be all gropey gropey from the get go?

To each their own, I suppose.
    I agree with this - i like the suspense of the unknown

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If the girl is going to give a half decent massage she will want your arms dangling down the sides and will usually move them if you start off with them hanging over the end. That is OK, because it is still easy for touching her legs as she moves past. Start with some "accidental" contact, and see how she reacts.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    I used to put my arms on top of bed as well as it was a good indicator of what may be available. If she's fine with touching, it's a good sign; if she moves away or does the vice grip leg clench, it may be a sign of mechanical hj coming up.

I always negotiate upfront now, to avoid disappointment and set ground rules as to what is and what isn't allowed. Most ML's will give you basic service the first time, but service improves as she get to know you on subsequent visits - as long as you're friendly, treat her well and respect her wishes.
    Dude, this is spot on! Haha

Always had better experiences after 2nd or 3rd massage with an ML that remembers you from previous. Do or say something funny she remembers first time up so next time you go they remember you... Then they loosen up a bit more as you say.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by grubster View Post
    Dude, this is spot on! Haha

Always had better experiences after 2nd or 3rd massage with an ML that remembers you from previous. Do or say something funny she remembers first time up so next time you go they remember you... Then they loosen up a bit more as you say.
    Has anyone had the reverse of this.. like first session was routine, included the whole service.. after getting along with them they become lazy ? And wants to chat more ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Talking

Personally I tend to wait for the occasional touch by the ML as she walks past or is standing at the head of the massage table... I think most girls are so over the octopus clients who cant wait to get their hands on them from the start that if you actually show some self-control and let the situation naturally unfold it is more relaxing for the ML.

That's my view anyway

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When the opportunity arises, yes I always go in for the thigh and leg caress. Some like it, some are a bit stand offish

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabbitJelly View Post
    When the opportunity arises, yes I always go in for the thigh and leg caress. Some like it, some are a bit stand offish
    Great to see you reached 50 posts.
    One thing to watch out for is the resident troll, check this out:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...gain-and-again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah. i'll usually go for the light caress or playful touch. keeps things going. ha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I guess i kinda play it by ear, depends on the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast