Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long Weekend

Senior Member(無間使者)

Long Weekend

What's everyone plan for this long weekend? Weekend away with the wife and kids? Short holiday with a special somebody? Spend some time developing a career plan? Fitting in an extra punting session?

No punting for me this weekend. First Tinder date tomorrow. And cycling day with an old mate on Monday. Looking forward to it, even though punting is not on the agenda.

I'll tell you what I want to do this long weekend.

Absolutely nothing.

But there's always some bs to be done

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Drink. Watch sport.

Went shopping with the girls.

Dining out for lunches and dinners

Heading to the city tonight to check out the Vivids!

Family first !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Working, sleeping, watching AFL and UFC. No punting.

Quote Originally Posted by gentleguy View Post
    Working, sleeping, watching AFL and UFC. No punting.
    I'm trying to get into the UFC but it's hard lol, I was at 196 which was amazing by I still don't understand the nuances.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Not my lucky weekend for punting it seems.

Had a MILF ML lined up for a private session yesterday. She didn't turn up; when I msged her she tells me "I have to work today". Nice one dear, you're off my shopping list.

This morning I found a Japanese MILF on Wechat; contacted her and arranged meet her at Hilton Hotel where she is staying. All going well until I ask how long she staying in Sydney - "I fly back home tonight"; bugger. Promised to contact me next time she is in Sydney; but they all do, but don't.

While I am waiting for this J woman to turn up, a Singapore Airlines crew has just checked in at the hotel, one cutie breaks away from the group and comes up to the coffee bar where I am sitting, sits down opposite me and keeps smiling at me; bugger again.

I keep picking up Wechat messages from a Thai girl at 804 George St massage, anyone tried there? Might try her out tomorrow. Comments about being "single and living alone" and "needing someone beside me"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    my long weekend has been pretty good so far!! 6 shots and counting! and it's only sunday

Banned
    Friday - 3 hours with 25 year old Chinese hottie. The girl that dreams are made of thread.

Saturday - 2 hours with a 24 year old regular that I started seeing one month ago

Sunday - 2 hours with same Chinese Hottie as Friday

Monday - 11am visit planned to Rydalmere shops to suss out some new talent.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Friday - 3 hours with 25 year old Chinese hottie. The girl that dreams are made of thread.

Saturday - 2 hours with a 24 year old regular that I started seeing one month ago

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Reading other posts you are married right?

How do you cover being out so often? Or does the wife never ask?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    Sorry if this is a dumb question. Reading other posts you are married right?

How do you cover being out so often? Or does the wife never ask?

Yes I am the only married man on the forum. Strange that.

Banned
    Yes I am the only married man on the forum. Strange that.
    I don't care that you're married - no judgement from me.

I was more curious how you explain the time away from home to the wife. Thats a solid 7 hrs away from home already this weekend. Thats a lot to cover off haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BongKong View Post
    I don't care that you're married - no judgement from me.

I was more curious how you explain the time away from home to the wife. Thats a solid 7 hrs away from home already this weekend. Thats a lot to cover off haha
    I have a flexible job, work my own hours, travel a lot both within Sydney and interstate, have a motorbike which is ride a lot so on a day out on the bike I will go for a punt either before the ride or on my way home. My kids are teenagers so do their own thing. Wife gives me my freedom and is always busy doing stuff.

So plenty of time to punt.

My punt on Friday, wife was at work, kids at school

Saturday - wife food shopping, kids with mates

Sunday - wife and kids at her mothers all day

Tomorrow- wife clothes shopping, kids out with their friends

I often think the opposite way. Men who work Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm and have no excuses to go anywhere on a weekend, how would they find time to punt.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl

What I want to know is - where does Punterman get the energy from? Three punts a week is my maximum, after that I find I'm too drained to enjoy any more punts. All of my punts are an hour or less as well.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

Had a MILF ML lined up for a private session yesterday. She didn't turn up; when I msged her she tells me "I have to work today". Nice one dear, you're off my shopping list.

This morning I found a Japanese MILF on Wechat; contacted her and arranged meet her at Hilton Hotel where she is staying. All going well until I ask how long she staying in Sydney - "I fly back home tonight"; bugger. Promised to contact me next time she is in Sydney; but they all do, but don't.

While I am waiting for this J woman to turn up, a Singapore Airlines crew has just checked in at the hotel, one cutie breaks away from the group and comes up to the coffee bar where I am sitting, sits down opposite me and keeps smiling at me; bugger again.

I keep picking up Wechat messages from a Thai girl at 804 George St massage, anyone tried there? Might try her out tomorrow. Comments about being "single and living alone" and "needing someone beside me"
    It was ready set go for me last night for today then she text me she have to go to school today...WTF school ?
    Well at least she tell me I don't have to wait for her lol.

My punting start today .

Banned
    School on a public holiday??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

How do do find girls on WeChat?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    How do do find girls on WeChat?
    1. Get the app on your phone
    2. Open an account
    3. Set up your profile
    4. Start browsing, or (like me) sit back and wait for girls to contact you.

We Chat will show girl/men/both (selectable) closest to your location in descending order. You will need to read Chinese to get through many of the profiles.

Banned

Here was my Monday punt. Actually I had two punts. Went first to Taylor's and saw a new girl Lulu. I should have walked as 5 girls introduced themselves which I had seen before then Lulu. She would be late 30's, skinny, nice tits but not really my type but I tried her as she was new.

Average session. Not very orgasmic. Reasonable bbbj, decent fuck but it took me 30 minutes of DATY to get her to orgasm and I had lost interest by then. Perhaps I should not concentrate on the orgasming so much but I have got it down to a fine art now so almost all girls I see will come quite easily, if they don't I see it as a challenge. Had to fast finger fuck her for about 5 minutes whilst simultaneously licking he clit to get her off. She did orgasm nicely and I assume that if she takes that long to get there that she does not have them very often as she did look pleased with the results and was very out of breath.

I did not cum as I wanted a better girl so went to another shop nearby that I frequent a lot. Chose newbie Helen. First day at the shop, first customer me.

Helen is 25, cute, slim, looks younger, pretty, enhanced b or c cups with long, hard nipples. I love that. Speaks not a word of English but super friendly and very service orientated.

As soon as we got in the room she looked super keen and this is a first, she unzipped my jeans and flopped my erect cock out and started fondling it. I immediately threw her on the bed and had a good 5 minutes DFK session with her both fully dressed. That was hot.

Had a shower, onto the bed, continue some very passionate kissing and she is really getting into things. Feel her pussy and it is very wet already. She gives me great bbbj and I have her in 69 on top of me and lick her to an orgasm pretty quickly. I am rock hard now as I can tell that she is going to be a great girl and very orgasmic.

Dom on. Give her a really good fuck in several positions and as I lie by her side, fucking her in side mish I massage her clit and she comes again. Give her a little rest then fuck her in mish, move her hand so that she is massaging her clit as I slow fuck her and have to explain to her several times what I want her to do until she gets it. She keeps reaching down to feel my cock fucking her but I am trying to get her to play with her pussy. She gets it, I slow fuck her and play with her very hard nipples and she whacks herself off to orgasm number 3.

45 minutes is up. We cuddle a bit. She looks happy and contented. I teach her a bit of English for some fun, dom up and fuck her hard in mish until I come. She looks like we are finished but I am not. I lie her down, open her legs, she pushes me away playfully, I persist, start slowly licking her clit, she relaxes, goes with the flow and I lick her to orgasm number 4.

Great girl. Wish she could talk English but the language of sex did its trick and we both left the room happy.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    yawn ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast