Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Long Weekend

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punterman2 View Post
    Friday - 3 hours with 25 year old Chinese hottie. The girl that dreams are made of thread.

Saturday - 2 hours with a 24 year old regular that I started seeing one month ago

Sunday - 2 hours with same Chinese Hottie as Friday

Monday - 11am visit planned to Rydalmere shops to suss out some new talent.

Punterman, are you real punter or fictional character lol?

If you are real, you should just go 5 Star, DreamGirls, Ginza, No.5/42 and PPP.

You can do summaries for me bra except your one will be multiplied 3....

Friday - 3 hours with 25 year old Chinese hottie. The girl that dreams are made of thread.

Saturday - 2 hours with a 24 year old regular that I started seeing one month ago

Sunday - 2 hours with same Chinese Hottie as Friday

Monday - 11am visit planned to Rydalmere shops to suss out some new talent.
    your recovery rate, libido, energy level and the love for sex is truly legendary

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post

Err he is banned from some of those shops, any other suggestions, maybe some budget western sydney brothels with girls that do special service for free cos they love it when he gives them 10 "orgasms" in a row ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post

I am beginning to get concerned for PMan. Blows his $600 a week budget easily each week. A beautiful long weekend and he spends the vast majority of it with WLs. I love a punt but all within reason. What does he do next to get his rocks off?

Sounds like the big A to me. In the grip of a progressive illness that gets worse, never better.

Banned
    Don't worry about me boys. Yes I like to punt daily but I don't drink, I don't smoke, no drugs. I can afford my hobby.

A man has to have some vices.

My wife's mother always said to her marry a man with a hobby so he won't go out chasing women. Good advice.

Lenka I have no interest in the top end shops. Too expensive for a man that punts everyday and I live too far away from them. Imagine what my spend would be if I was in Ginza or 5 Star everyday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    1. Get the app on your phone
    2. Open an account
    3. Set up your profile
    4. Start browsing, or (like me) sit back and wait for girls to contact you.

We Chat will show girl/men/both (selectable) closest to your location in descending order. You will need to read Chinese to get through many of the profiles.
    Thanks for this. I guess it helps to have a profile pic. I've done the search by female, but can't differentiate between those looking for action or otherwise. Sometimes it says 8km away and they're located in China. Do I just message at random and hope to get a response or are there any signs to look for? I'm not Asian btw.

Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    Thanks for this. I guess it helps to have a profile pic. I've done the search by female, but can't differentiate between those looking for action or otherwise. Sometimes it says 8km away and they're located in China. Do I just message at random and hope to get a response or are there any signs to look for? I'm not Asian btw.
    Lots of dodgy people on WeChat. Proceed with caution. Those people in China that look like they are 8km away are using something like fake GPS to spoof their location.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Imagine what my spend would be if I was in Ginza or 5 Star everyday.
    It would be 0 .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    yawn ...
    Sorry Punterman2 but that was genuinely funny after I read your report and then saw that response.

Mind you, I enjoy reading a bit of casual boasting, it's amusing of and by itself. Generally speaking, modesty I think is somewhat overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Sorry Punterman2 but that was genuinely funny after I read your report and then saw that response.

Mind you, I enjoy reading a bit of casual boasting, it's amusing of and by itself. Generally speaking, modesty I think is somewhat overrated.
    Ya Neva know. He does have a lot of "experience".

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam88 View Post
    my long weekend has been pretty good so far!! 6 shots and counting! and it's only sunday
    Lol only 4 shots for me
    And down 1 kg hehe

Just the one punt on the Friday morning, glad I squeezed that one in before the long weekend , that being said, seeing Tia at QVB was wild and exhausting so that probably could be counted as 3 punts......... haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went to Banksia on Monday, but was told all the girls were busy, despite being told 5 were free 15 before on the phone ! >.<

Went to RnT at 121 yesterday instead , so does it still count ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Lots of dodgy people on WeChat. Proceed with caution. Those people in China that look like they are 8km away are using something like fake GPS to spoof their location.
    I'll try it out for shits ang giggles. Never know my luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12