Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recruiting the Girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It appears to be genuine financial hardship back home as the main reason why many MLs and WLs take up the work as they have.

But then wonder, why so many of them spend the money they earn on many luxury items. Surely, if the need for money is the reason, then why spend in such manner. Money has got into their heads??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    It appears to be genuine financial hardship back home as the main reason why many MLs and WLs take up the work as they have.

But then wonder, why so many of them spend the money they earn on many luxury items. Surely, if the need for money is the reason, then why spend in such manner. Money has got into their heads??
    Perhaps it is a reward for their hard work and to make them feel better. Don't we all do it ?

Some of them also have naive punters buying them expensive things

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    well about Chinese girls I have not much knowledge but for FOB Korean girls, we constantly advertise our shop in Korean website. so girls can read and talk to me.

You are great at this. Lush and Ayu are top recruits.

Banned
    The Japanese girls told me that they found out about shops such as Ginza by seeing ads in their Japanese newspapers here. In other cases, it was a friend telling another friend of job opportunities.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12