Barbie at 7 Cowper Street
Nationality: Chinese
Date of visit: 11/06/2017
Services: Cat bath, CBJ, DATY, and FS.

After a few drinks with friends on the long weekend, caught up with the traffic on the way back at parramatta road. So detour to 7 Cowper and check out the girls. In fact, it has been a long time since last time I visited.

Two other girls were busy and one girl walked in and called herself Barbie. She looks nice and refresh on a white mini skirt, nurse vest with her black bras with a deep line.

(Look)
She has shoulder length black hair, smooth white skin, B+ close to C natural boobs, short and small girl with curve bottom. Eyes in particular very sexy and beautiful. Get hooked when i looked in her eyes.

(Experience)
Light lip kissing is allowed only. Nipples are soft and get firm in second after a few licks. She start with Cat bath then dom me up for bj, I was more onto DATY than cbj, so quickly move onto it. My decision was right as she wet very easily and soon licking her clit and fingering her hole at the same time. It was fun and she looked more sexy now so it's time for the main. She is accommodated various positions and maintain eye contact with me most of the time - cow girl, doggie, side and missionary, legs up and at last the spider that she demanded me to work on send her to the heaven and I was so delight to see just a positive lover making girl having fun and enjoying the ride with me. Shower and chat a little bit then off to go.
(Overall)
A positive bright girl, She gave me what I want and I love to revisit her again. She was replacing someone on the day by the way.