Date of Visit: 09/06/2017

Name: Angel

Nationality: Thai

Price: $100/30mins

Body: Slim, athletic, B/C cup

Services: DATY, LFK, CBJ

Overall Experience: 9/10

I had a lovely experience with a new girl at the shop, Angel. From the photos, I could see that she had a hot body and I wanted to try it for myself. I wasn't disappointed. Angel has a slim yet athletic build with a great arse for grabbing in multiple positions.

We started with kissing and exploring of each other's bodies. She remained clothed for the first couple of minutes, which added a sense of mystery and excitement that you don't get when they strip off immediately. Angel must've known this because she took her time with a super sexy strip-tease that got me hard and more than ready to go.

But before she came anywhere near my cock, I wanted to taste her shaved pussy. I lay her down on the bed and enjoyed a nice DATY as I shoved my tongue as deep as I could. When she got warm and wet, we switched to 69 so she could also have a go with her mouth. Watching ourselves in the mirror 69-ing was quite a sight and I wanted more.

She got on top and slip onto my cock with ease. Her body from this angle was hot as hell and I spent a few minutes fondling her tits and sucking her nipples. As she slowly started grinding in cowgirl, she grabbed my hand and slid my fingers into her mouth and sucked them. I'd never really done this before, and it was exhilarating to say the least

Unfortuntely I had a bit of a rough day and so I wasn't quite able to stop myself from busting earlier than I had wanted to. But Angel was very gracious and accommdating. She giggled and said "don't worry, I can give you massage".
She cleaned me up and gave me a sensual back massage. With my free hand, I reached up and fingered her pussy as she massaged me. I started getting hard again and asked if we could go again.
I always find it a HUGE bonus whenever a girl is willing to fuck as many times as can fit in whatever session is paid for. Unfortunately Angel only offered a HJ ending, and for that I gave her an overall 9/10 instead of a full 10. But she was very nice about it, so I couldn't fault her too much for not wanting to fuck more. Plus, I couldn't quite be "unhappy" with a HJ from a sexy lady like Angel hehe.
She let me continue to finger her as she jerked me off. I have to give it to her though, it was a very good HJ and I actually didn't mind not having a 2nd fuck sesh.

Overall Angel was a lovely girl, and we had some nice conversation too. She's very down to earth and has a beauty that is not overly glamorous, but like the girl next door you'd easily get a crush on.

I'd recommend Angel as she has a killer body and is very pleasant to spend time with.
Plus I forgot to mention that she has a nicely shaped arse that would've been perfect for doggy if I ever got the chance

9/10