Thread: Tina - Chinese nuru queen

Tina - Chinese DEEPTHROAT NURU queen

Hi Bros,

Had the pleasure of spending time with Tina at 244 recently. The new Chinese girl.

She's a very sweet girl with nice big eyes and big boobs, she was wearing a black thatched dress.

It was a pretty cold night so her warm lips and that hot shower warmed me up nicely.

Her English is limited, but after a while we got on well with the session.

First a pretty standard shower, followed by a nuru massage on the water bed. That was definitely one of the highlights, she was quite the nuru queen with her skills.

That made me relaxed. She then dried me down, and we moved to the bed. The whole time I kinda wanted to get to the BJ but that only came at the end.

It was worth waiting for. She excels at deepthroat which is very hard to find. She did a good bj and I blew CIM down her throat. That was the other highlight.

Overall, I still prefer Chloe , but everybody has their favourites

I would recommend Tina to any Bros who like a top nuru and amazing deepthroat Bj.

Great reception work from brother Joe as always, and good seeing him again.

MrSeven
    Last edited by MrSeven; 13-06-2017 at 11:21 PM. Reason: more detail

Banned
    So how come 244 has abandoned "gangnam style" korean girls, Not good enough to compete against other Korean shops?

Also, how old is Tina because Chloe was 40+.

Pretty sure they have Korean girls too brother Lenka.

Carina girl looks smoking hot!!

https://www.gangnamgirls.com.au

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Pretty sure they have Korean girls too brother Lenka.

Carina girl looks smoking hot!!

https://www.gangnamgirls.com.au

My last visit @244 was with Korean Rose. Probably the worse punt for a long time. WL was old, poor blow job technique, KPS, cold rude reception that don't wanna listen to feedback, etc, etc

Much prefer 5 Star or No.5 Marrickville for my Koreans.

Hi bro Lenka,

I'm shocked to hear about your experience.

I only just finished a VIP session with Chloe and I am in heaven!

I would strongly recommend giving 244 another go.

Every session I have had there since last year has been great. The girls I have tried including chloe and tina are extremely service orientated, sweet and treat me like a king.

Chloe to this day still gives me the best deepthroat blowjobs I've ever had in my punting days. She's training up tina with her techniques so she will be better too.

If I were to put an age on the girls I've seen, I would say late 20s, early 30s.

Also I've never had any problems with the reception boys. They are outstanding. And always try to fit me in as best they can, all with a smile and nice chat.

I'm not easy to please but these girls excel. The rooms have also been updated with new nuru beds in the showers and nice decor.

Worth another look i say.

MrSeven

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they offer dd?

Sure do ! 👅 👅 👅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    So how come 244 has abandoned "gangnam style" korean girls, Not good enough to compete against other Korean shops?

Also, how old is Tina because Chloe was 40+.
    Chloe is not the young 18-22 teen but 40+ is way off.

244 excels on services and you won't expect young teen girls to have her services level right? Can't have it both ways man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenka_X5 View Post
    My last visit @244 was with Korean Rose. Probably the worse punt for a long time. WL was old, poor blow job technique, KPS, cold rude reception that don't wanna listen to feedback, etc, etc

Much prefer 5 Star or No.5 Marrickville for my Koreans.
    A close source told me the shop want to get away from being having 1 to 2 popular girl which can held the shop's business at ransom so they took a punt on the Korean girls. Despite recommendation against the idea the shop went ahead and as predicted the moron fucked up big time and piss off many people in the whole saga.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the best way to deal with only 1 or 2 popular girls is have them train up the others as well. They can offer incentives for them to train them, or even bring some of the soapland trained ones from Japan and charge a premium

Customer satisfaction is our greatest motivation!!!

thanks mr SEVEN !!!