Thread: Nuru Massage - I dont think so

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nuru Massage - I dont think so

Hi Guys, following interest of Nuru Massage online, I read that 55 Aird Street was offering it, so I checked it out. I must admit that the price tag of $198 for an hour was questionable without having experienced it, and I would say after that it is a rip off.

The only similarity with what is on line is a girl, water and an air mattress, thats where it stops.

When I booked, I was told that there was 3 girls available, when I arrived I was advised that only 1 girl could perform it (I dont know why). So i had a shower and was showed into a crapped bath room with a stool and shower and a air bed tucked into the corner. Also a heater on a stool surrounded by water, which i was praying didnt fall over and electrocute me.

the girl that I was shown was tubby and to be honest I was disappointed by. She gave me a sponge bath on the stool then put down the air mattress and there was no room to stand in the room. the massage was poor to say the least, at one point i found myself nodding off only to be told to roll over. Once rolled over, there was no touching allowed, then a quick HJ and that was it. Over in 35 minutes (although i paid for 1hr) and showed to the shower, have a nice day.

My thoughts are its a rip off, if they are serious about promoting the Nuru Massage then they should do it properly, I would have had more enjoyment from a normal massage, the soapy massage was really a distraction.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    julia at dee why does a really good oil body slide massage that i think might be similar but she is probably a size 10 ans she is the only girl in that shop i would recommend

Junior Member(有D料到)
    the girl you saw was mona as she's the only one there that does the MAT massage.....the room you had was a temporary room as they are still renovating the proper rooms out the back. once finished, you will get the full experience as that temporary room is too small to do anything............and mona really isn't my cup of tea either......

but this place is very good if you want a really good massage (choose korean hana) and a place to relax (facilities: sauna, turkish steam room, spa)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    if you want good nuru or soapy massage go to pattaya thailand =) I had one of the best experiences there for $60 (including fs)

Banned
    how would 55 compare to Babylon?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkko2 View Post
    how would 55 compare to Babylon?
    Short answer: It doesn't and it can't - at least in terms of physical amenities.

Longer answer: As someone who has experienced both Babylon and 55 Sauna, 55 Sauna would need to have a huge makeover and investment in amenities to match Babylon. The facilities at Babylon include huge in-floor spa, pool and sauna rooms while 55 Sauna has a portable spa pool and a small turkish steam room/sauna. The building itself would not be suitable for such a makeover. 55 Sauna is also a much smaller operation than Babylon but that doesn't mean they provide bad service between papa-san and the ladies.

However, the services offered at 55 Sauna and the quality of the masseuses I've had, in my opinion, give the Korean section at Babylon a run for their money (except for the discretion of offering unofficial full service - 55 Sauna makes it clear that full service is not available and I've never tried to push my luck). Babylon to my knowledge doesn't offer nuru massage (Chequers on Goulburn St does @ $189 or thereabouts for their King Massage) and while 55 Sauna hasn't got the room fully set up yet, it is a work in progress and has the potential to be good when finished. Finally, as a Parramatta local the convenience cannot be underestimated as it saves a train trip into the City to visit Babylon, Chequers or whatever has recently replaced Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by tbpfh View Post
    Short answer: It doesn't and it can't - at least in terms of physical amenities.

Longer answer: As someone who has experienced both Babylon and 55 Sauna, 55 Sauna would need to have a huge makeover and investment in amenities to match Babylon. The facilities at Babylon include huge in-floor spa, pool and sauna rooms while 55 Sauna has a portable spa pool and a small turkish steam room/sauna. The building itself would not be suitable for such a makeover. 55 Sauna is also a much smaller operation than Babylon but that doesn't mean they provide bad service between papa-san and the ladies.

However, the services offered at 55 Sauna and the quality of the masseuses I've had, in my opinion, give the Korean section at Babylon a run for their money (except for the discretion of offering unofficial full service - 55 Sauna makes it clear that full service is not available and I've never tried to push my luck). Babylon to my knowledge doesn't offer nuru massage (Chequers on Goulburn St does @ $189 or thereabouts for their King Massage) and while 55 Sauna hasn't got the room fully set up yet, it is a work in progress and has the potential to be good when finished. Finally, as a Parramatta local the convenience cannot be underestimated as it saves a train trip into the City to visit Babylon, Chequers or whatever has recently replaced Chicago.
    Excellent points and fair comparison of the two venues.

I also live out west so if 55 continue to improve, I will have to check them out sometimes.

Cheers
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!