I posted an update on this thread and realised that it was posted in the shop girl info section, and within half a day, it's pushed back to page 3! So no chance of getting some feedbacks, so restarted it here.

Would be very interesting to see what other RnT brothers would rate as their own top 10 MLs

BTW, love to invite Babycat to share her top 10 massage lady friends ........... haha

And in a prefect world, perhaps even the mamasans can join in to rate their own best 10 workers : how about it Alice, Ivy, Summer, Nana and Nicole ??

Original post was started in 01/12/2014:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

As per title, this is very self-explanatory !!

Coming from me, it's easy if I just list 10 of the top MLs with the best tits, but in order to benefit a wider range of brothers, I will try to have all the bases covered. And all the MLs are currently available, no point listing any retired ladies, right!!

Here we go: (and this is in no particular order as your most important aspect of a massage girl may be quite different than mine !)

1. Rebecca @ 316 Central - young, beautiful, happy nature, can massage and passionate, good girl friend feel, busty all natural, full yet perky 35 D Cups, my current favourite girl !

2. Amy @ 316 Central - 20's, cheerful and friendly, qualified master masseuse, my go to girl for my back pain, willing to please and good customer services.

3. Mimi @ Burwood, mature MILF, the all natural 36 E Cups erotic master, enough said.

4. Vicky @ Silver Fox, the Thai breasts, the no. 1 natural big tits in Sydney massage girl at the moment all of 37 E Cups - IMHO !

5. Mena @ Snow Lotus and 7 Lotus, one to tick most people's boxes. Young, pretty, slim, beautiful B Cups, shopping centre massage and sensual part 2. Top choice for all ages.

6. Sue @ QVB and Choon, Korean Princess as your humble servant !! tall slim and nicely enhanced C Cups, all the Korean Services in a RnT shop price, another top choice for all ages.

7. Lisa @ 7 Lotus - young MILF, my no. 1 girl for many very good reasons, sensational hands !! Awesome Spanish !

8. Candy @ QVB - busty and petite Korean MILF, semi retired, only 1 day a week for her regulars, massage master, former Korean shop trainer - fix everything !!

9. Gigi @ Silver Fox - busty Thai babe, very erotic, very sexy and that ASS !!!!!

10. The one and only mamasan double by Vicky and Nicole @ QVB - one for the MILF lovers !!

Hope everyone will find someone above suitable to you !

Cheers

Calling on brothers CMK, ouch, X11, Irene638, Garfield, lakeshow, Travelmate, Mr Crash & Burn, ozgp000, lonely heart, Eureka, Spe, old fat man and many other brothers who regularly visits RnT shops ................... etc. etc. Please share your top 10 as well.