Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    1. Tiffany
    2. Moon
    3. Kara
    4. Anita
    5. Jessica
    6. Rainbow
    7. Sayuri
    8. Pen
    9. Casey - 1027 Victoria Rd West Ryde
    1. Canny/Candy - 84a Hampden Rd Artarmon
    2. Jennifer
    3. Sayuri
    4. Rainbow
    5. Pen
    6. Jenny
    7. Yukiko
    8. Moon
    9. Anita - I still think you're awesome, despite all the controversy... And I know you're reading this too...

Now that Rebecca is back working at 227 Broadway, my list will need a major reshuffle:

Latest update on my top 10 List:

1. Cherry my no 1 girl at QVB - just come back fresh from a holiday in China, wholesome, pretty, glamorous and delicious enough to eat.

2. Rebecca @ 227 Broadway - young, beautiful, happy nature, can massage and passionate, good girl friend feel, busty all natural, full yet perky 35 D Cups, my all times favourite girl !

3. Mimi @ Burwood, creme de la creme b2b , the 36 E Cups erotic Spanish master, prostate massage and multiple shots if you can manage.

4. Bonnie at Blossom massage, my current Hong Kong girl friend even though she is from China- 36 E Cups

5. Nina, DD Cups, magical hands and Leng Leng mark II, @ Blossom and also 227 North Strathfield, she'll look after you and your men's health !

6. Gigi @ Blossom, one of my all times faviourite, the petite and beautiful best all rounder you can find.

7. Rachel @ QVB, reinstated after sorting out our differences, PSE said it all.

8. Ivy @227, C 力!can’t believe she is the only girl left from the shop whom I know, need to go back soon to explore more.

9. Yuki at Bondi Junction/Elizabeth St, my go to lady for a hard massage and a non nude HJ

10. Vicky and Nicole mamasan double or single at QVB . In the absence of either Nicole or Vicky, you can still get the special mamasan double massage for $100/30 min with either Nicole or Vicky plus any other girl of your choice, it's really the best deal in town.

Honourable mention of Emma the 40G at Diva and Miko the Taiwanese E Cups from Blossom when returns, Coco the sweetest trooper and the Nanjing busty girl Linda , good all rounder both @ QVB, beautiful Thai girl Kate with the best Ass @316 Central, Helen/Hebe? from Diva, the tattoos girl with those awesome tits ! Pinky another pretty Thai girl from the Stars/Summerville.

That's all from me folks, where's yours ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was going to ask u where baby cat fit into the list. Thx for the update.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Japanese Nikki at 5 Star apartment, and Miki. Sad to think i will never see either of them again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Japanese Nikki at 5 Star apartment, and Miki. Sad to think i will never see either of them again.
    Is that the same Nikki that was at 200 Pyrmont?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    Nikki is Japanese 5 star penthouse Back 2012? I thought she was Chinese born need money for uni etc- 19 to 21 yrs old omg she so sweet nd beautiful.

Sam took me up the place personally

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes that is her.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Nikki is Japanese 5 star penthouse Back 2012? I thought she was Chinese born need money for uni etc- 19 to 21 yrs old omg she so sweet nd beautiful.

Sam took me up the place personally
    Nikki is ABC, not Jap.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just noticed Moon is no longer on the roster at Summerville? Has she left?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    I been back at liaisons lately.

If ur into a slim hot bod blonde or looking to try a nice Caucasian / Aussie girl go for piper.

She pole dances so tight as fk body - mix of PSE and GFE.

I won’t be surprised if she is booked out

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Willisno maybe my memory has faded. japanese girl at the 5 star apartment. Do you remember her name?

Latest update on my top 10 List:

1. Cherry my no 1 girl at QVB - just come back fresh from a holiday in China, wholesome, pretty, glamorous and delicious enough to eat.

2. Rebecca @ 227 Broadway - young, beautiful, happy nature, can massage and passionate, good girl friend feel, busty all natural, perky 34 C Cups, my all times favourite girl !

3. Mimi @ Burwood, creme de la creme b2b , the 36 E Cups erotic Spanish master, prostate massage and multiple shots if you can manage.

4. Bonnie at Blossom massage, my current Hong Kong girl friend even though she is from China- 36 E Cups

5. Nina, DD Cups, magical hands and Leng Leng mark II, @ Blossom, she'll look after you and your men's health !

6. Gigi @ Blossom, one of my all times faviourite, the petite and beautiful best all rounder you can find.

7. Rachel @ QVB, reinstated after sorting out our differences, PSE said it all.

8. Linda the natural D cups sweetest bad girl from Nanjing @QVB, best value and underrated

9. Yuki at Bondi Junction/Elizabeth St, my go to lady for a hard massage and a non nude HJ

10. Vicky and Nicole mamasan double or single at QVB . In the absence of either Nicole or Vicky, you can still get the special mamasan double massage for $100/30 min with either Nicole or Vicky plus any other girl of your choice, it's really the best deal in town.

Honourable mention of Ivy @227, C 力!Emma the 40G at Diva and Miko the Taiwanese E Cups from Blossom when returns, Coco the sweetest trooper good all rounder both @ QVB, beautiful Thai girl Kate with the best Ass @316 Central, Helen/Hebe? from Diva, the tattoos girl with those awesome tits ! Pinky another pretty Thai girl from the Stars/Summerville.

That's all from me folks, where's yours ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Top 10 List? Unfortunately haven’t been punting much at all of late due to work / travel / location. Some memorable favs though, would love to know if some of them are working at new places!

1. Abby Japanese / Taiwanese (Wynyard Massage) - back in March 2019 hopefully
    2. Jenny Thai (Wynyard Massage) - took 12 months off around 12 months ago, fingers crossed she comes back Younger (real) sister Nina/Nena retired already...
    3. Teresa Thai (Sydney Baby) - Retired? Short lived but a favourite!
    4. Sky Thai (Sydney Baby) - current
    5. Momo Japanese (Tokio Studio) - current
    6. Harumi Japanese (Diva on Sussex) - works only occasionally... unicorn!
    7. Rube Thai (Sussex Star) - current, formerly Rose at Thaireputic fame
    8. Tammy Thai (227 Broadway & Wynyard Massage) - current
    9. Cara Vietnamese (D’Privilege) - haven’t seen her in ages! Regrets!
    10. Lily Thai (Monami) - again haven’t seen her in ages, not sure if still working? Regrets!
    11. (Bonus!) Alesha/Alicia Thai (429 Parramatta Rd & Velvet Relax 401 Pacific Hwy) - same as #9 #10

If anyone has intel on above would love to know! )

Biethestarr

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cara is still working there. Why regret? Easy to come to visit your babe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post
    Top 10 List? Unfortunately haven’t been punting much at all of late due to work / travel / location. Some memorable favs though, would love to know if some of them are working at new places!

1. Abby Japanese / Taiwanese (Wynyard Massage) - back in March 2019 hopefully
    2. Jenny Thai (Wynyard Massage) - took 12 months off around 12 months ago, fingers crossed she comes back Younger (real) sister Nina/Nena retired already...
    3. Teresa Thai (Sydney Baby) - Retired? Short lived but a favourite!
    4. Sky Thai (Sydney Baby) - current
    5. Momo Japanese (Tokio Studio) - current
    6. Harumi Japanese (Diva on Sussex) - works only occasionally... unicorn!
    7. Rube Thai (Sussex Star) - current, formerly Rose at Thaireputic fame
    9. Cara Vietnamese (D’Privilege) - haven’t seen her in ages! Regrets!
    10. Lily Thai (Monami) - again haven’t seen her in ages, not sure if still working? Regrets!
    11. (Bonus!) Alesha/Alicia Thai (429 Parramatta Rd & Velvet Relax 401 Pacific Hwy) - same as #9 #10

If anyone has intel on above would love to know! )

Biethestarr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenofObi View Post
    Cara is still working there. Why regret? Easy to come to visit your babe.
    Yes definitely will do! I’m never really Northside but will make the trip just for Cara...!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biethestarr View Post

Biethestarr
    What name does tammy work under at wynyard???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Birthestarr check your inbox please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adhish View Post
    What name does tammy work under at wynyard???
    I haven’t seen Tammy at 227 Broadway shop for ages (but I know she used to work there as Tammy, and still listed on roster - unless it’s a new Tammy?), but definitely works as at Wynyard massage. Believe she occasionally works at 227 North Strathfield under the same name but haven’t visited that shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    My top list

1. Ella - Sydney Baby wow she is gorgeous
    2. Anita - Summerville
    3. Hannah - SS
    4. Jenny - Summerville
    How are there not more votes for Ella and Natasha from Sydney Baby??

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast