Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    So... Who is the one that you chase around the room, woodsy? Hahaha!
    Darling at SS shes a very cheeky/stubborn girl

These top 3 ml they just lay there waiting for me hehe

Just saw Fiona at Massage at Central, she is now my top 10 girl :

Latest update on my top 10 List:

1. Cherry my no 1 girl at QVB - just come back fresh from a holiday in China, wholesome, pretty, glamorous and delicious enough to eat.

2. Mimi @ Burwood, creme de la creme b2b , the 36 E Cups erotic Spanish master, prostate massage and multiple shots if you can manage.

3. Bonnie at Blossom massage, my current Hong Kong girl friend even though she is from China- 36 E Cups

4. Nina, DD Cups, magical hands and Leng Leng mark II, @ Blossom, she'll look after you and your men's health !

5. Gigi @ Blossom, one of my all times faviourite, the petite and beautiful best all rounder you can find.

6. Miko at Blossom , legit massage plus 34 E Cups, will Spanish you like you have never been spanished before.

7. Fiona at Massage at Central, C Cup, great butt and we click within 5 seconds ! Very nice hands .

8. Ivy @227, C 力!can’t believe she is the only girl left from the shop whom I know, need to go back soon to explore more.

9. Yuki at Bondi Junction/Elizabeth St, my go to lady for a hard massage and a non nude HJ

10. Vicky and Nicole mamasan double or single at QVB . In the absence of either Nicole or Vicky, you can still get the special mamasan double massage for $100/30 min with either Nicole or Vicky plus any other girl of your choice, it's really the best deal in town.

Honourable mention of Emma the 40G at Diva when returns, Coco the sweetest trooper and the exotic girl Emily good all rounder both @ QVB, beautiful Thai girl Kate with the best Ass @316 Central, Helen/Hebe? from Diva, the tattoos girl with those awesome tits ! Pinky another pretty Thai girl from the Stars/Summerville.

That's all from me folks, where's yours ??

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Darling at SS shes a very cheeky/stubborn girl

These top 3 ml they just lay there waiting for me hehe
    Darling is back??

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Darling is back??
    That was last yr.

No I dont thjnk so ..did nana say anything to you? I haven't see our queen for long time hows she doing ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

What?

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    That was last yr.

No I dont thjnk so ..did nana say anything to you? I haven't see our queen for long time hows she doing ?

Darling any extras ?

A good shop this one.

I bump this one up just to recap who was my no 1 girl way back , of course, it was Rebecca at 316 and 227 !!

And she is back !!!

Ps. So much great memories from all the other creme de la creme MLs !!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I posted an update on this thread and realised that it was posted in the shop girl info section, and within half a day, it's pushed back to page 3! So no chance of getting some feedbacks, so restarted it here.

Would be very interesting to see what other RnT brothers would rate as their own top 10 MLs

BTW, love to invite Babycat to share her top 10 massage lady friends ........... haha

And in a prefect world, perhaps even the mamasans can join in to rate their own best 10 workers : how about it Alice, Ivy, Summer, Nana and Nicole ??

Original post was started in 01/12/2014:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

As per title, this is very self-explanatory !!

Coming from me, it's easy if I just list 10 of the top MLs with the best tits, but in order to benefit a wider range of brothers, I will try to have all the bases covered. And all the MLs are currently available, no point listing any retired ladies, right!!

Here we go: (and this is in no particular order as your most important aspect of a massage girl may be quite different than mine !)

1. Rebecca @ 316 Central - young, beautiful, happy nature, can massage and passionate, good girl friend feel, busty all natural, full yet perky 35 D Cups, my current favourite girl !

2. Amy @ 316 Central - 20's, cheerful and friendly, qualified master masseuse, my go to girl for my back pain, willing to please and good customer services.

3. Mimi @ Burwood, mature MILF, the all natural 36 E Cups erotic master, enough said.

4. Vicky @ Silver Fox, the Thai breasts, the no. 1 natural big tits in Sydney massage girl at the moment all of 37 E Cups - IMHO !

5. Mena @ Snow Lotus and 7 Lotus, one to tick most people's boxes. Young, pretty, slim, beautiful B Cups, shopping centre massage and sensual part 2. Top choice for all ages.

6. Sue @ QVB and Choon, Korean Princess as your humble servant !! tall slim and nicely enhanced C Cups, all the Korean Services in a RnT shop price, another top choice for all ages.

7. Lisa @ 7 Lotus - young MILF, my no. 1 girl for many very good reasons, sensational hands !! Awesome Spanish !

8. Candy @ QVB - busty and petite Korean MILF, semi retired, only 1 day a week for her regulars, massage master, former Korean shop trainer - fix everything !!

9. Gigi @ Silver Fox - busty Thai babe, very erotic, very sexy and that ASS !!!!!

10. The one and only mamasan double by Vicky and Nicole @ QVB - one for the MILF lovers !!

Hope everyone will find someone above suitable to you !

Cheers

Calling on brothers CMK, ouch, X11, Irene638, Garfield, lakeshow, Travelmate, Mr Crash & Burn, ozgp000, lonely heart, Eureka, Spe, old fat man and many other brothers who regularly visits RnT shops ................... etc. etc. Please share your top 10 as well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I bump this one up just to recap who was my no 1 girl way back , of course, it was Rebecca at 316 and 227 !!

And she is back !!!

Mr AHL, when is the 4th post comimg for the promotion? 3 posts already in a short time !!!

Sorry for being a smartass, just getting annoyed.....

One day only! This Sunday 18/11

Rebecca, China, 160cm, 59kg, dress 8, fit curvy, natural 35C-25-35, milky skin, age 26
    (Sweet. GFE 9, Massage 7-8, English 7, Conversation 8)
    (Cute girl, medium brown hair)

Quote Originally Posted by F 16 View Post
    Mr AHL, when is the 4th post comimg for the promotion? 3 posts already in a short time !!!

Sorry for being a smartass, just getting annoyed.....

Junior Member(有D料到)

Rebecca, China, 160cm, 59kg, dress 8, fit curvy, natural 35C-25-35, milky skin, age 26
    Good on you Ahlungor, now I understand why you got so many haters, you did work to achieve that disgusting status.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Thank you brother Ahlungor, if you hadn’t bumped up the post, I would have missed it.
    I just reunited with her, boobs are smaller as she is slimer now, but she looks much younger and 10 times prettier.
    It was a great session, and she is still such a bubbly girl providing excellent services!
    It was great seeing an old friend! My cum landed on my shoulder, and that tells how excited I was!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    wrong thread - removed

Banned
    1. Rainbow
    2. Sayuri
    3. Pen
    4. Kara
    5. River
    6. Flower
    7. Yukiko
    8. Pinky
    9. Babycat!
    How did Tiffany go from rank 2 to out of the list in 1 month lol?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar

And she is back !!!

I went masage four times last week.
    Happy to share in PM section
    I am far away from city action.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    I went masage four times last week.
    Happy to share in PM section
    I am far away from city action.
    Yes please... Need new places to try...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    How did Tiffany go from rank 2 to out of the list in 1 month lol?
    Tiffany didn't make the list that month because I didn't see her...

Banned
    Any new cum pumpers on the scene???

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    1. Rainbow
    2. Sayuri
    3. Pen
    4. Kara
    5. River
    6. Flower
    7. Yukiko
    8. Pinky
    9. Babycat!
    1. Tiffany
    2. Moon
    3. Kara
    4. Anita
    5. Jessica
    6. Rainbow
    7. Sayuri
    8. Pen
    9. Casey - 1027 Victoria Rd West Ryde

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anywhere I can find 1027 Victoria Rd West Ryde roster?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My top list

1. Ella - Sydney Baby wow she is gorgeous
    2. Anita - Summerville
    3. Hannah - SS
    4. Jenny - Summerville

Balmy…………………………………
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast