Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    How are there not more votes for Ella and Natasha from Sydney Baby??
    Did you vote for them yourself ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ella is pretty smoking I don’t like Natasha’s face but she does have a banging body.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Pinky from Summerville the same Pinky at Pyrmont Star? I thought I had seen a pic of a girl working at pyrmont Star and was sure it was the same pinky working at Sussex star.
    The pinky on Friday’s at Summerville isn’t as busty as pinky at Sussex star

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Now that Rebecca is back working at 227 Broadway, my list will need a major reshuffle:

Latest update on my top 10 List:

1. Cherry my no 1 girl at QVB - just come back fresh from a holiday in China, wholesome, pretty, glamorous and delicious enough to eat.

2. Rebecca @ 227 Broadway - young, beautiful, happy nature, can massage and passionate, good girl friend feel, busty all natural, full yet perky 35 D Cups, my all times favourite girl !

3. Mimi @ Burwood, creme de la creme b2b , the 36 E Cups erotic Spanish master, prostate massage and multiple shots if you can manage.

4. Bonnie at Blossom massage, my current Hong Kong girl friend even though she is from China- 36 E Cups

5. Nina, DD Cups, magical hands and Leng Leng mark II, @ Blossom and also 227 North Strathfield, she'll look after you and your men's health !

6. Gigi @ Blossom, one of my all times faviourite, the petite and beautiful best all rounder you can find.

7. Rachel @ QVB, reinstated after sorting out our differences, PSE said it all.

8. Ivy @227, C 力!can’t believe she is the only girl left from the shop whom I know, need to go back soon to explore more.

9. Yuki at Bondi Junction/Elizabeth St, my go to lady for a hard massage and a non nude HJ

10. Vicky and Nicole mamasan double or single at QVB . In the absence of either Nicole or Vicky, you can still get the special mamasan double massage for $100/30 min with either Nicole or Vicky plus any other girl of your choice, it's really the best deal in town.

Honourable mention of Emma the 40G at Diva and Miko the Taiwanese E Cups from Blossom when returns, Coco the sweetest trooper and the Nanjing busty girl Linda , good all rounder both @ QVB, beautiful Thai girl Kate with the best Ass @316 Central, Helen/Hebe? from Diva, the tattoos girl with those awesome tits ! Pinky another pretty Thai girl from the Stars/Summerville.

That's all from me folks, where's yours ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    1 Emma Diva - she can do everything, even message
    2 Bonnie Blossom - E cup. Forget about part 1
    3 Coco 42 Gladsville - my first punt. I didn’t know how great her tongue is until I had second punt with others
    4 Olivia 278- a nice girl with DD cup. Good attitude.
    5 Miko Blossom - i missed the Tits fuck..also good massage
    6 Mimi Burwood - my first Rnt. I didn’t know how great her body slide until I had second with others.
    7 Ruby Sydney baby - a Korean woman with D cup and good massage
    8-10 TBA...my punt life is short

Quote Originally Posted by sonan View Post
    1 Emma Diva - she can do everything, even message
    2 Bonnie Blossom - E cup. Forget about part 1
    3 Coco 42 Gladsville - my first punt. I didn’t know how great her tongue is until I had second punt with others
    4 Olivia 278- a nice girl with DD cup. Good attitude.
    5 Miko Blossom - i missed the Tits fuck..also good massage
    6 Mimi Burwood - my first Rnt. I didn’t know how great her body slide until I had second with others.
    7 Ruby Sydney baby - a Korean woman with D cup and good massage
    8-10 TBA...my punt life is short
    Obviously a fellow big tits lover!

Emma, Bonnie, Mimi, Miko !

Tick! Tick! Tick! Tick!

Cherry, 🍒 , Cherry 🍒 baby, my no.1 girl !

Genuine yummy photos !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cherry is amazing as well as some others at 227 North Strathfield,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Miko still around from Blossom?

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    Is Miko still around from Blossom?
    Hi ThatAsian,

Unfortunately, Miko has left our shop and is most likely that she has already returned to Taiwan.

Bella

Banned
    Omg bella812 you guys pissed me off so much the other day I deleted you from my list of ML shops to visit. There is limits to how much you can misrepresent a girl (Nicole) in your ads.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    1. GIGi - blossoms - ah those eyes
    2. Anita - SV - her addictive smile
    3. Sayuri - SV - full on laughs from the heart ..
    4. Rachel - QVB - she’s hot
    5. Miko- blossoms
    6 . Mia - 131 kippax - my young padowan
    7. Cherry , Nicole n Vicky - QVB

My list is short , others are not worth mentioning ..

Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    1. GIGi - blossoms - ah those eyes
    2. Anita - SV - her addictive smile
    3. Sayuri - SV - full on laughs from the heart ..
    4. Rachel - QVB - she’s hot
    5. Miko- blossoms
    6 . Mia - 131 kippax - my young padowan
    7. Cherry , Nicole n Vicky - QVB

My list is short , others are not worth mentioning ..
    Mate, your list is not short at all, almost as good as my own.......... haha

Gigi, Rachel, Miko, Cherry 🍒 and the mamasan double are all my favourites man.

Even Sayuri/Selina aka Queen of Spain 🇪🇸 for you know what !

Great collection!

Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Banned
    Unit A Level 1, 812B George Street HAYMARKET
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Omg bella812 you guys pissed me off so much the other day I deleted you from my list of ML shops to visit. There is limits to how much you can misrepresent a girl (Nicole) in your ads.
    Hi Toysrus,

My apologies. We have stopped using Nicole and on that day you came to my shop I was not around. The receptionist now has owned up that she switched the girl. Do come and see Saki and you wont be disappointed. My most sincere apologies again. Do come and give us a try again.

Have you been to our shop prior to this incident?

Bella

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dear bro Toysrus,
    I am gonna go out and say give Bella’s shop another go .. if you are a frequent visitor you know blossoms is one of the best and sincere shops out there ... and most of all they admitted their wrong move ...
    have fun

Dear bro AHL ,
    Thank you .. it seems we share similar taste in some aspects ... haha .. will look forward to your future recommendations as well ..

Will have to write up the cherry’s 🍒 AR , been stalling for ages ..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure if their all still around but my extra special 10 of the last 12 months are in no particular order

Hebe (DOS)
    Carli (DOS)
    Cecelia (DOS)
    Eudora (121 CBD)
    Lolita (121 CBD)
    Madeline (Massage at central)
    Hanna (Blossom)
    Anne (Blossom)
    Bonnie (Blossom)
    Vivian (121 CBD)

Banned
    Sorted things out with Bella offline.

My list in no particular order:

1. Haruka - Star - Pretty face, very petite girl with small boobs, lovely personality and gives a very relaxing massage. She seems like the most local to Australia in my list, while still having Japanese mannerism.

2. Hazel - Midas - Can't remember her message but I think it was good, simply amazing body, can't remember her face. Don't remember the details but I remember her being awesome, need to revisit stat!

3. Ivy - Midas - Sexy busty (not fat) pocket rocket, big fake boobs, crazy hot body, exotic attractive face. Firm massage, OMG this girl is so strong need confirmation if she is a lady boy.

4. Mia - Romeo - Probably the hottest girl in my list, lovely person, quiet reserved type but opens up if you can win her over, one of my favorites.

5. Jessica - Baby - Pretty face, amazing toned body, a little busty (toned not fat), pleasant personality and she will talk non stop so be prepared, pretty good massage. Don't expect sensuality, she is a very logical person.

6. Ella - Baby - Only had her in a double and the two girls styles didn't really gel together, but her style was good. She has a really beautiful face with a nice friendly personality, busty big boobs, body only slightly less toned than my usual preference but still amazing. Definite solo revisit asap, I know the least about her in the list.

7. Flower - Summer - Almost a carbon copy of Jessica from Baby: personality, body type, omg talk non stop, massage style, its actually quite amazing how similar they are. Flower is the youngest, quite intelligent and mature for her age. She gave me my first massage in Sydney.

8. Lola - Broadway - Oh my god the sweetest girl you will ever meet in the world, words can't describe this girls lovely adorable personality. It's like she jumped out of an old classical movie. Very pretty too and a real woman's body.

9. Gigi - Blossom - Enough has already been said about her, she is awesome. Thinking of going to a toy store and buying her one of those "my first microphone" toys and give it to her as a joke, why does she talk so softly?

10. Chloe - Diva - Probably a controversial entry because she is super quiet, reserved and the most introverted person you will ever meet in your life but this may appeal to some who like this mannerism. However she is very attractive, great petite body with nice boobs, gives an amazing massage.

* Wild card entries for Rainbow and Moon from Summer, I had a double with these two and it was quite amusing. Moon is a character and gave me the 100 questions about my personal life and relationship status.
    ** Anita from Summer for having the best therapeutic massage skills, she seems like the most likely person in the list to be trained in massage.
    *** Suzie from Summer for having the best relaxation massage skills, her touch is out of this world you can't teach this. I had her in a double but the other girl was too firm which canceled out her relaxation style. If I ever need a good night sleep or need to de-stress I'll see Suzie.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That’s a nice list brother ToysRUs..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which Hazel from Midas bro? What year did you see her? Korean tall and slim?

1. Haruka - Star - Pretty face, very petite girl with small boobs, lovely personality and gives a very relaxing massage. She seems like the most local to Australia in my list, while still having Japanese mannerism.

2. Hazel - Midas - Can't remember her message but I think it was good, simply amazing body, can't remember her face. Don't remember the details but I remember her being awesome, need to revisit stat!

3. Ivy - Midas - Sexy busty (not fat) pocket rocket, big fake boobs, crazy hot body, exotic attractive face. Firm massage, OMG this girl is so strong need confirmation if she is a lady boy.

4. Mia - Romeo - Probably the hottest girl in my list, lovely person, quiet reserved type but opens up if you can win her over, one of my favorites.

5. Jessica - Baby - Pretty face, amazing toned body, a little busty (toned not fat), pleasant personality and she will talk non stop so be prepared, pretty good massage. Don't expect sensuality, she is a very logical person.

6. Ella - Baby - Only had her in a double and the two girls styles didn't really gel together, but her style was good. She has a really beautiful face with a nice friendly personality, busty big boobs, body only slightly less toned than my usual preference but still amazing. Definite solo revisit asap, I know the least about her in the list.

7. Flower - Summer - Almost a carbon copy of Jessica from Baby: personality, body type, omg talk non stop, massage style, its actually quite amazing how similar they are. Flower is the youngest, quite intelligent and mature for her age. She gave me my first massage in Sydney.

8. Lola - Broadway - Oh my god the sweetest girl you will ever meet in the world, words can't describe this girls lovely adorable personality. It's like she jumped out of an old classical movie. Very pretty too and a real woman's body.

9. Gigi - Blossom - Enough has already been said about her, she is awesome. Thinking of going to a toy store and buying her one of those "my first microphone" toys and give it to her as a joke, why does she talk so softly?

10. Chloe - Diva - Probably a controversial entry because she is super quiet, reserved and the most introverted person you will ever meet in your life but this may appeal to some who like this mannerism. However she is very attractive, great petite body with nice boobs, gives an amazing massage.

* Wild card entries for Rainbow and Moon from Summer, I had a double with these two and it was quite amusing. Moon is a character and gave me the 100 questions about my personal life and relationship status.
    ** Anita from Summer for having the best therapeutic massage skills, she seems like the most likely person in the list to be trained in massage.
    *** Suzie from Summer for having the best relaxation massage skills, her touch is out of this world you can't teach this. I had her in a double but the other girl was too firm which canceled out her relaxation style. If I ever need a good night sleep or need to de-stress I'll see Suzie.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Which Hazel from Midas bro? What year did you see her? Korean tall and slim?
    Maybe couple months ago, everyone in my list is still active since I just recently moved to Sydney.

No Hazel wasn't tall maybe 5'4-5'5 which isn't tall by Korean standards. She was toned with no fat, nice flat stomach with a pretty navel piercing, but not traditional Korean tall skinny build, I would consider her to have an athletic build. She wasn't busty either, small b's but very nice.

Thanks for sharing brother Toysrus,

Very impressive list in deed. I can see that you have a certain style and tastes and happy to share at least one of our favorites: Gigi !

Keep posting mate, really would like to see more reviews from you Bro !

Cheers

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast