Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, we do have one girl in common, Pinky the Thai girl from SS!

If Eva at Summerville is the same Eva ex Stanmore then there is two ! Although she won't make my top 10,

That Carli from Diva was she a busty girl and had some bad reviews about a couple of years ago? If so, I had seen her too!

Thanks for sharing mate !

Cheers
    90% my mls is B Cup haha . Eva no idea if she's a ex Stanmore. But she is cmk's girl I heard....

The most beautiful boobs is mika/hera
    Best ass..Mika/Judy /Skye/Ai
    Best face ..Star/Hera /Darling
    Best service..?????????

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    90% my mls is B Cup haha . Eva no idea if she's a ex Stanmore. But she is cmk's girl I heard....

The most beautiful boobs is mika/hera
    Best ass..Mika/Judy /Skye/Ai
    Best face ..Star/Hera /Darling

CMK's girl, that's Eva ex Stanmore for sure !!

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Okay. My 10 ML i would like to see. In no order.

DOS: Hebe and Emma
    Sussex Star: Maya & Stephanie
    Kings Massage: Sunny & Monica
    QVB: Mamasan double & Tia
    Pyrmont Star: Ice & Mia
    Brother Raybo

Go take a look at my RnT thread, I just posted a photo !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok. Posting from memory now. It. Was fun
    Leah.Granville. Champion bird. Good looking. Model figure and neat bird overall
    Jennifer. Penny's 77. Top jump. Neat figure super arse. Got married
    Ivy. Penny's 77. Nice little horny bitch. Only saw once and she duelled off to Melbourne.
    Amanda. 647 Elizabeth. Horny up for it root. Some said she was dodgy.
    Ada. 533. Seemed to enjoy it. Must of been in my active days. Sexy and slim.
    Mimi ML. Chatswood ? At the time. Super tits. Primed me up until I shot like a Brahman bull.
    MEmory fading.
    Shakira. AA. Not the best looking but loved copulation. Used to juice up like what not
    Try and add 3 later

Great mammaries

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I posted an update on this thread and realised that it was posted in the shop girl info section, and within half a day, it's pushed back to page 3! So no chance of getting some feedbacks, so restarted it here.

Would be very interesting to see what other RnT brothers would rate as their own top 10 MLs

BTW, love to invite Babycat to share her top 10 massage lady friends ........... haha

And in a prefect world, perhaps even the mamasans can join in to rate their own best 10 workers : how about it Alice, Ivy, Summer, Nana and Nicole ??

Original post was started in 01/12/2014:

@@@@@@@@@@@@@

No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

As per title, this is very self-explanatory !!

Coming from me, it's easy if I just list 10 of the top MLs with the best tits, but in order to benefit a wider range of brothers, I will try to have all the bases covered. And all the MLs are currently available, no point listing any retired ladies, right!!

Here we go: (and this is in no particular order as your most important aspect of a massage girl may be quite different than mine !)

1. Rebecca @ 316 Central - young, beautiful, happy nature, can massage and passionate, good girl friend feel, busty all natural, full yet perky 35 D Cups, my current favourite girl !

2. Amy @ 316 Central - 20's, cheerful and friendly, qualified master masseuse, my go to girl for my back pain, willing to please and good customer services.

3. Mimi @ Burwood, mature MILF, the all natural 36 E Cups erotic master, enough said.

4. Vicky @ Silver Fox, the Thai breasts, the no. 1 natural big tits in Sydney massage girl at the moment all of 37 E Cups - IMHO !

5. Mena @ Snow Lotus and 7 Lotus, one to tick most people's boxes. Young, pretty, slim, beautiful B Cups, shopping centre massage and sensual part 2. Top choice for all ages.

6. Sue @ QVB and Choon, Korean Princess as your humble servant !! tall slim and nicely enhanced C Cups, all the Korean Services in a RnT shop price, another top choice for all ages.

7. Lisa @ 7 Lotus - young MILF, my no. 1 girl for many very good reasons, sensational hands !! Awesome Spanish !

8. Candy @ QVB - busty and petite Korean MILF, semi retired, only 1 day a week for her regulars, massage master, former Korean shop trainer - fix everything !!

9. Gigi @ Silver Fox - busty Thai babe, very erotic, very sexy and that ASS !!!!!

10. The one and only mamasan double by Vicky and Nicole @ QVB - one for the MILF lovers !!

Hope everyone will find someone above suitable to you !

Cheers

Calling on brothers CMK, ouch, X11, Irene638, Garfield, lakeshow, Travelmate, Mr Crash & Burn, ozgp000, lonely heart, Eureka, Spe, old fat man and many other brothers who regularly visits RnT shops ................... etc. etc. Please share your top 10 as well.
    I don't try their service so how can I tell if they are good or not, Uncle? Only can tell about part 1 of some of them only. But I should not call any name as it can lead to my places,
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    1 Darling at ss( The best ever...9x included1double
    2 Star at ss
    3 Judy at Summerville
    4 Ai/mika/haruka/natsumi at ss
    5 Eva at Summerville
    6 Snow/skye at Summerville
    7 Hera / liz/Rita at ss
    8 carli / betty at diva
    9 Alice at Apple massage
    10 pinky/marry at ss

Very happy with my top 10 or 19 hehe Over 2 yrs
    Omg Woods, it's the top 10 of shops.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Hi,

Here's my top 10 girls - or maybe just experiences. Sorry can't remember the names in a couple of cases (or maybe that's to protect the not so innocent). Hope it is ok to mention a few extras here mostly from at least a year ago.

1. Suzi at SS - beautiful young Japanese girl, d cups, curves, loved to give a good body side, told me she would think of my cock when she masturbated
    2. Suzy at SS - very similar appearance to the first Suzi but this time Thai girl
    3. Hannah at Poplar st, Surry Hills - going back a couple of years, Thai girl, nice figure, first girl I saw multiple times, last time I saw her she jerked me off on to her perky b cup tits and asked me to lick it off - I refused though
    4. Lina at Snow Lotus - my 2nd massage girl ever, very thin Chinese girl, a cups, during part 2 she got soaking wet, didn't think that would happen to girls during a massage, when I said "your're wet", she replied "Of course"
    5. ??? at a Surry Hill MP - forgot the name but this was the first girl I fucked during massage, Thin, tall Thai girl
    6. Chloe at Sunny Men's, North Sydney - Viet girl, I started to kiss her when she took her clothes off, starting at the neck and going down, tits, then kissed her lovely shaved pussy, I asked if she wanted to lie on the table while I ate her out, she said "Should I do that?", I said "Yes", 10 mins later she is very wet and can't stand up, shaking too much!! She went back to Viet next day & not seen her on roster again
    7. ??? at Daisy Massage - similar massage to Chloe, but a lot more certain on what she wanted
    8. Coco at Daisy Massage - think this girl was mentioned in the "Where is she now thread", Nepalese, perky d cup tits, beautiful curves, did a double massage with this girl and another called Vicky(?)
    9. Rebecca at Snow Lotus - tall Chinese, used to do a dance when taking her dress off
    10. Sue at Choon massage - very strong massage, part 1 almost killed me, but made up by part 2, there's a fine line between pleasure & pain!!
    Suzy is mix Thai and Japanese, lol. So the first and the second you mentioned might be the same one.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    I don't try their service so how can I tell if they are good or not, Uncle? Only can tell about part 1 of some of them only. But I should not call any name as it can lead to my places,

Yeah! Oooooppppps ! What was I thinking , glad to see that you are on the balls Baby!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eva the Taiwanese one ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has Eva returned at Summerville?

1) Suzy Japenese SS
    2) Dadar SS
    3) Gina PS
    4) Skye Summerville
    5) Nicky Summerville
    6) Candy VIP Pyrmont
    7) Darling SS

8,9,10 Position vacant

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    I think she quit already

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Suzy is mix Thai and Japanese, lol. So the first and the second you mentioned might be the same one.
    Maybe I'm just seeing too many MLs and get them confused

However the 2nd Suzi had a different looking face than the first and her nipples were different. I don't usually forget a girls nipple!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetits View Post
    I think she quit already
    Yeah pretty sure Eva left ages ago. Maybe the list should be current working mls so punters have the opportunity to try them

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone tried girls from Midas? Would like to know a couple of good ones there. Planning to visit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by tsunaa View Post
    Has anyone tried girls from Midas? Would like to know a couple of good ones there. Planning to visit
    Use the search Button to find previous reports on Midas. Personally I find Lydia to be stunning, Fiona was not bad, heard angela is quite good. Ann for me gave the best service of the 5 girls I tried but I think she quit already

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    1) Susan VIP
    2) Monica Sirs
    3) Nina Bodyrotic
    4) Moon Summerville
    5) Kim Good Fortune
    6) Bonnie Summerville
    7) Tiffany Summerville

and im out...

Quote Originally Posted by nubtubs69 View Post
    1) Susan VIP
    2) Monica Sirs
    3) Nina Bodyrotic
    4) Moon Summerville
    5) Kim Good Fortune
    6) Bonnie Summerville
    7) Tiffany Summerville

and im out...

So Lina only makes no 3 on your list !!

Well, I really like Susan (VIP Pyrmont) but needed to go way back when she was at QVB ! Before she slimmed down and lost about 2 Cup sized !! And she used to dress so conservatively - never knew how great her body was and kept hiding those big tits !

I would take some credit for liberating Susan's sexuality and gave her plenty of self confidence! I bought her one of those tiny singlet style dress to wear at work and she was totally transformed - and the following week I bought her a singlet T Top which I asked her to wear without bra !! Wow ! You have to see it to believe it - but I don't think she wore it in the shop - too revealing for her......... haha! She looks so sexy in it I didn't even want her to be naked for part 2 that day !!

Quote Originally Posted by nubtubs69 View Post
    Sometimes you just want a massage where you just lay there and experience absolute bliss. There are some WL's that are able to give the most amazing part 1 and 2 that are less about the GFE and more about the service. Nina from bodyrotic gives the most incredible massage, the tease is incredible.... as well as the finish. Anyone else with favorite ML's?

Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post

If you are really interested in locating Eva , send a PM to brother CMK !

Quote Originally Posted by doodlee View Post
    Talking of old favourites did anyone try the original Misty who started mistys massage.

Remember seeing her in Kingsford a few times - Now she was a women with her business head screwed on and a top chick to boot
    You are showing your age there doodlee!

Certainly , Misty used to work for Michelle at 29 Newland St Bondi Junction - she was always in room 501! She was a very wild thing though , she loved to lay over the mirror on the floor, one hand playing with her pussy and the other hand jerking me through the hole and you can watch everything from the head hole, can't really handle her but she's very good of what she was doing, could have been one of Ahlungor's favourites back then but her bolted on tits were so not my thing, I only saw her a couple of times when my other busty girls were not available!

She later started her own business and rented out the other half of the 5/F studios to directly competing with Michelle !! Those were the days .

And then she moved to Potts Point and At Michelle moved to Rushcutter Bay !

How's that for a bit of Caucasian RnT history in Sydney ?!

Hall of fame
    1. Coco (retired burwood)
    2. Pinky SS
    3. Bebe SS
    4. Cherry QVB
    5. Vivian SS (retired)
    6. Shirley/ Emily diva/SS
    7. Phoebe SS
    8. Fifi SS
    9. Jojo SS
    10. Honey SS

Curent starting line up
    1. Pinky SS (thai)
    2. Bebe SS (Korean)
    3. Kiki SS ( Chinese)
    4. Fifi SS (Chinese, not sure if still working)
    5. Darling SS (Korean)

Reserves
    6. Honey SS (Korean)
    7. Phoebe SS (Taiwan)
    8. Jojo SS (Chinese)
    9. Shirley diva (Taiwan)
    10. Bonnie SS (Korean)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ^ basically a SS line up lol

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast