Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: No holding back, no keeping a hidden gem to yourself, your top 10 MLs in Sydney !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I don’t know that I can get to 10 but my mentions will go to:

1 Dior Ginza

2 T Cindy from N5M but I saw her at 42G under T Sarah I think

3 T Coco from Kyoto, she hasn’t been on the roster recently

4 J Anna 42G

5 K Boa 42G

6 K Juni Ginza

7 K Jessie Ginza

8 K Bella Ginza, I haven’t seen her on the roster for a while but she was probably the prettiest I have ever seen. Good enough service but very pretty

9 and 10 will go to two C girls from Roseville Rose, I forgot their name and they are not working any more. One of them was double stacked and they gave me the craziest doubles I have ever had. That was very early this year. Roseville Rose has nothing to offer anymore and I wouldn’t go back

Wow, it has been a good year!
    I'm with you on that one... Roseville Rose used to have lots of talents but they are all gone. The last few visit I had was very mediocre.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    1. Dior Ginza
    2. Gabby Chanel
    3. Mia Newtown
    4. Leena Mn5
    5. Paula mn5
    6. Daneila Mac
    7. Julia Mac.
    8. Jessie mac
    9. Leila private
    10. Marcella mac
    Recently saw Dior .
    Thanks to you lot putting her up on the list .

She’s really good and one of the top in my “this years top “ list .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by John Holmes View Post
    I'm with you on that one... Roseville Rose used to have lots of talents but they are all gone. The last few visit I had was very mediocre.
    This year I walked out of Roseville Rose several times after checking out the line up. Some of them could have been my mom and I am not in my 20s

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hogrider View Post
    Recently saw Dior .
    Thanks to you lot putting her up on the list .

She’s really good and one of the top in my “this years top “ list .
    Yep, Dior is fantastic. I was transported to heaven when she got me to sit on the edge of the bed and went to work…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Yep, Dior is fantastic. I was transported to heaven when she got me to sit on the edge of the bed and went to work…
    Ahhh that’s one of her signature pieces then !!
    Yep vouch for that - directly after the shower

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "one of her signature pieces then"What are some other features? Then coup de grace ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is that BBBJ or rimming ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    It's time to update Da Top 10 List:

Cherry QVB

Rita 227

Mimi Burwood, welcome back !

Candy VIP Pyrmont

Emma Diva

Linda 227

Miya - aka Tia QVB

Yuki Elizabeth St/Bondi Junction

Nicole/Vicky together in a mamasan double or separated individually at QVB

Pinky (Thai) at Sussex Star or Ruby (Viet) at Golden Rose both for their strong part 1

There you go, if you need more details on any of the above or why and how they made the list? Happy to share more !

Purely personal choices of course !!

Cheers

Ps. Just have a quick look at the original, Mimi, Candy and the Nicole/Vicky are the only constants remaining!

And even my no 1 girl has changed from Lisa to Cherry !!

brother Ahlungor, are nicole and vicky still working at the same shop? Someone said in another thread that they'd moved on to separate shops... I am desperate for this mamasan double haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    Is that BBBJ or rimming ?
    It was BBBJ for me .. worked her tongue like a twister in Texas .

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Thanks bros for sharing, understand that you're passionate about your favourites.

But pardon me, I think this thread was meant for top 10 MLs? Meaning we're meant to be posting about MLs, not WLs, that we love the most?

We can start a separate thread for top ten WGs (includes all WL/ML) if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Thanks bros for sharing, understand that you're passionate about your favourites.

But pardon me, I think this thread was meant for top 10 MLs? Meaning we're meant to be posting about MLs, not WLs, that we love the most?

We can start a separate thread for top ten WGs (includes all WL/ML) if you want.
    You can’t stop people from posting what they like here……. Haha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You can’t stop people from posting what they like here……. Haha
    True. But time for these old farts to visit their Specsavers for an eye test...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    True. But time for these old farts to visit their Specsavers for an eye test...
    I think your mate Ahlungor is in that category.......

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I don't have enough ml to make the top 5. Most of them the connections nd feeling is not there yet.

How about a Top 5 new ml to see in 2022 and update current top 5 next year .

1. C Caesy SV ( only 1 visit)
    2. J Moon 227NS ( only 1 visit)
    3. J Claire 227NS ( new)
    4. T Saya 227NS (new)
    5.C Tina SV (new )
    Current active top 10 ml January 2023.

1. T Sandy/ Fiona 200 Stanmore/SBM. ( Sweet little angel with a beautiful smile pocket rocket I can't get enough of her good service)

2. C Fiona SV. ( Top level of gfe just like a real gf in room. Great service whole package)

3. C Caesy SV. ( Probably the best looking milf in Sydney. Great personilty with great services to match)

4.J Lily 41 Epping 227NS ( Tick off my bucket list she is keen to please)

5.T kate Natural care Epping ( Hot girl hot body just hot best ass in the business a naughty girl too )

6 T Milin SBM Parramatta blossom( Sweet girl genuine hot body I got a soft spot for her )

7 T CoCo 200 Stanmore Parramatta blossom ( Good massage great body beautiful boobs good all around service)

8 J Claire 227NS 41 Epping ( My dream girl. Body prefect something about her I like her )

9 T Su SV ( Popeye's gf good hospitality served me entree main nd dessert with a discount)

10 C Ice SV ( Best massage in Sydney a cheerful girl. Raw finish Raw like sashimi Ice style)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Current active top 10 ml.

1. T Sandy/ Fiona 200 Stanmore/SBM. ( Sweet little angel with a beautiful smile pocket rocket I can't get enough of her good service)

2. C Fiona SV. ( Top level of gfe just like a real gf in room. Great service whole package)

3. C Caesy SV. ( Probably the best looking milf in Sydney. Great personilty with great services to match)

4.J Lily 41 Epping 227NS ( Tick off my bucket list she is keen to please)

5.T kate Natural care Epping ( Hot girl hot body just hot best ass in the business a naughty girl too )

6 T Milin SBM( Sweet girl genuine hot body I got a soft spot for her )

7 T CoCo 200 Stanmore Parramatta blossom ( Good massage great body beautiful boobs good all around service)

8 J Claire 227NS 41 Epping ( My dream girl. Body prefect something about her I like her )

9 T Su SV ( Popeye's gf good hospitality served me entree main nd dessert with a discount)

10 C Ice SV ( Best massage in Sydney a cheerful girl. Raw finish Raw like sashimi Ice style)
    Looks like you and your alter ego cmk76 are getting your writing styles mixed up.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Looks like you and your alter ego cmk76 are getting your writing styles mixed up.
    Cmk is "THE legend " here !! He have more girls pulling his cock than you eat Salt ...he makes great contributions to the forum... What have to you done? The" list" he give me is priceless is a eye opener...such a skillfully man. I'm so grateful to him I wish I have half his expertise nd skills.

Don't ever fkn PM me again asking for intells i dont pm you do i?? Do you know what is " 饮水思源" ( maybe Lungor or wil can translate for you what is mean)

Where is your fkin top 10? Let's us see it ! Post it before you can Say anything

Yes , my English is shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Hey Mr Vader,

Both brother CMK and Woodsy have been contributing regularly to this forum for over a decade, many members and guests from this community myself included have benefited from the intels they provided.

You’ve been around for two years, nearly 1,000 posts but so far zero review. So as far as writing styles go, you have nothing to show for in my book.

So perhaps before you want to pick on other senior members next time, build some credentials first shall we ?

Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thee girls that I know are out of the price range of punters here so why waste time writing about them? Have a nice day, I know I will.

Hey Mr Vader,

Both brother CMK and Woodsy have been contributing regularly to this forum for over a decade, many members and guests from this community myself included have benefited from the intels they provided.

You’ve been around for two years, nearly 1,000 posts but so far zero review. So as far as writing styles go, you have nothing to show for in my book.

So perhaps before you want to pick on other senior members next time, build some credentials first shall we ?

Cheers
    I bet he’s a banned troll with a new name.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    I bet he’s a banned troll with a new name.
    Hahahha, what a troll. I think he's outlasted every other troll on the forum , tbh.

Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast