Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Punting with mates

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    How many of you lads go with friends?
    I'm currently sitting in a waiting room listening to some group of guys in another room having a great chat. Though I can't understand a word im a little jealous lol.

Maybe the guys were ending their bucks party at the brothel and wanted to go out on a high!!!

Banned
    These days I'm a lone wolf because my punting mates all went back home overseas. In the old days when we used to visit MIDAS and Angel Town there could be up to 5 of us. The problem was you end up taking turn who got to choose the girl first. The good old days 😄.

Banned
    BTW, I keel seeing ppl say KC . Where is/was that?

King Court?

Kansas City?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Kings Court, on broadway, a bit pricey, much better value elsewhere, also I have never seen a decent girl in the lineup there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Normally punt alone ...now got my best wingman to go with me definelty more fun. It's a once a month thing for us.

We will hit the top shops soon lol.
    Targeting Sussex star, Summerville, 5 star, m5, 42 nd liaison for some hot white pussy for once

Banned
    Oh that massage place in broadway. Now i know, thanks. Never been there . I have not seen any massage place better than Midas now. Punting with a wingman is always great because my heart always pounding fast before entering the premise alone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i would not like to punt with others because i'd get pissed if we wanted the same girl

Banned
    Prefer alone since you can keep your punting adventures to yourself.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ...and gives you something to brag about on Monday at work! Went to Silver Fox on 30 June....saw good mate on Monday and he wanted the AR report.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I usually punt alone. Greedy man

Junior Member(有D料到)
    All my punting is done in pairs. Reason being is unable to bring my conscious self to go alone. It that its bad its just financially draining. Having that punting buddy will draw out the pros rather then the cons of the experience.
    We each get different girls in different rooms for clarity.
    And at the end of the punt you get to chat about the experiences on the way home and not just on forums like this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always alone, I have a couple of punters that I chat to about experiences only the two and they are very trusted. I keeps it on the very down low, that's why I like this forum, you can chat and compare all in a very discreet way

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dokidokisuru View Post
    i would not like to punt with others because i'd get pissed if we wanted the same girl
    You have a point there. Good friendships have gone sour because of one girl. Therefore, it's best to go alone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Solo, sober, preferably daytime, and preferably on an empty stomach.
    Punting is an elite sport.
    Couldn't agree more rooter.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nope, never been, never will....it's just soooooo awkward is it not?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I have done a MMFF with a stranger before. We met online, arranged to go to the brothel, fucked two girls in the same room for a couple of hours.

I am currently trying to arrange another one for next week. Me, a stranger and a WL.

Variety is the spice of life and it is good watching someone fucking the girl and the girl being fucked by your wingman.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    You have a point there. Good friendships have gone sour because of one girl. Therefore, it's best to go alone.
    Totally agree on that for sure.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    I have done a MMFF with a stranger before. We met online, arranged to go to the brothel, fucked two girls in the same room for a couple of hours.

I am currently trying to arrange another one for next week. Me, a stranger and a WL.

Variety is the spice of life and it is good watching someone fucking the girl and the girl being fucked by your wingman.
    You sound like Punterman

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love this topic.

I would say that majority of the time I punt with mates. We love to go out for a drink, dinner then end the night at one of the Korean massage places (marrickville / Burwood/ pyrmont)

Sometimes for special occasions, mates birthday, Australia Day, Wednesday, we like to do the party rooms in Midas. Sometime we could get 6-10 guys there. It's not as good as it use to be, but it was pretty fun a couple of years back.

We do a couple of outcalls to hotel rooms when we are feeling generous. That's normally more limited to 2-3 other mates.

The banter before and after is hilarious. We have to work out picking orders, we set up rules for regulars and we just have a fun time together. To be honest, sometimes we end up just wasting a lot of time and mucking around with the boys while the girls just watch (Not in a gay way - drinking, karaoke, bantering)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast