Thread: New young Hubei girl - Zoe. Super tight pussy and snow-white body

Senior Member(無間使者)

New young Hubei girl - Zoe. Super tight pussy and snow-white body

Girl's Name : Zoe

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 11 June, 2017

Rates : $110/30min (gold class)

Size/look : slim yet curvy body, medium boobs (34 C ), perky tits, medium bums (est 35 in), slim waist (est 26 in) , size 6, about 160 cm tall, white smooth skin, Very pretty, friendly. medium wavy hair.

Roster: daily (Monday off)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Hubei)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money : good value

Review:

I got nothing much to do last Sunday (Long Weekend) and called the shop to ask for recommendation. Jason, the receptionist, was on duty and recommended me to try Zoe, another nice young girl in his shop, recently arrived from overseas. I of course was delighted to know about another new arrival. I made a booking for mid-afternoon.

No traffic and I arrived ahead of time slightly. I waited in a small room and in about 5 min., Zoe came in to say hello. She looked very pretty and cute. I decided to take her for 30 min. for a trial run.

Inside her room, I was able to look at her more closely. Her facial features are very nice and perfect. She is a really young girl, and looks very pretty. Her body is slim but proportional. She told me that she is from Hubei. We spoke in Putonghua. She is friendly and talkative. She told me she has a small pussy and so she will only serve East Asian customers.

Zoe worked upstairs in the room with a large bathroom. We had a quick shower together and that was really nice. I hugged her, licked her tits and she used her hands to wrap around my head. Sucking her nipples was so sweet.

After shower, we went to the bed immediately. She only provided standard services, but her cat-bath and CBJ were very professional. She made my dick very hard quickly。 I asked her to start on top first. Once inside, my dick's feeling was sensational. I couldn't believe that her pussy was so tight. She moaned a lot and quite loudly too. She used her warm soft hands to press against my chest, while she was rocking my pelvis on top. She is a good rider. Awesome feeling for me.

After 5 minutes, I went to the mish position. It was really good to look at her pretty face while on top. Her eyes stared at me and that look gave me a very good girl friend feeling.

As I like to enjoy her rear view, I changed to doggy. She got into position right away and very soon, I was banging her pussy from behind like mad. Her snow-white bums and slim waist really made me feel very strong. I pounded her pussy really hard and fast and very soon, I came and felt really happy and satisfied.

Zoe went to the shower with me and we had more hugging and cleaning each other's body. Feeling was just so good. I told her in the shower that I just hope she could keep up her practice of serving selected customers and so I could try her tight pussy in my next visit to her. She said for sure. She wanted to protect her small pussy too.

The buzzer went off and we quickly dressed up and went to the exit. Zoe gave me a light kiss on the cheek before I left. Wonderful feeling. A girl high up on my radar.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I thought it was good service?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    I thought it was good service?
    Sorry typo. I meant gold service

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I wonder if shes working tomorrow