Thread: Kelly new Korean cutie

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Kelly new Korean cutie

Happy Friday fellow punters!

I decided to visit 5 Marrickville today as the roster boasted about a new Korean girl. I didn't call ahead to book as Ayu was taken at the time as well so I saw the line up. The new girl Kelly came in, introduced herself and I decided to give her a whirl!
    Into the room I went and when Kelly came in I noticed she was quite tall! 170 without heels! Good for all u talk blokes out there! As she is only premium and standard I took the premium option.
    We had some chit chat and when we undressed for the shower. She has a very lithe body with some solid C's very well proportioned body! She has a cute face with 2 Dimples! Very cute! The shower was quite mechanical nothing sensual about it. Then onto the bed we went with more chit chat. Found out she lives down south and fled to Sydney to work! I thought she maybe abit experienced which would be good! However that wasn't the case. I think her experience maybe in the cheaper 150$ shops as it's not quite the standard of Marrickville and Gladesville.
    Anyway as she seemed quite shy I decided to start things off, gave her a cat bath, she has some very sensitive nipples and they are very well formed.
    Went down south and she has a full bush! Some of u lads may not like that, I'd recommend the shop to see if they could maybe tell her to have a trim or something.
    DATY was very enjoyable as she is quite sensitive there too! We flipped around and it was her turn to give me a cat bath and a bj. Her cat bath wasn't really that goood as she just focused on the nipples and then went straight for the bj.
    After getting bjs from Yumi and Nila and Mona her one wasn't really up to par, not only was it quite short it was abit teethy. There was also no ball sack attention either. I think she needs some good training from the masters!
    Sex was fairly standard with cowgirl, missionary and finished in doggy. Doggy was a definite highlight of the session as her butt is quite meaty and can take a pounding. She quite enjoyed doggy too.
    There wasn't much conversation after the deed as we just went to shower, dressed and I was out of there. One thing that did bug me abit was I didn't get the full hour, I was pretty much kicked out with 10 min to go. Well I wasn't really kicked out. It her timer alarm kept ringing so I didn't want to cause any awkwardness there.

Body: 9/10
    Face: 8.5/10
    Bj: 6/10
    Service: 6.5/10
    Return factor is most likely a no as there are definitely better out there. I know some bros like the pretty face and sexy body, Kelly may cater for them. However I find having a connection def makes a difference. I do have to say tho I think the language barrier is quite probably the reason why service wasn't that good. For the Korean brothers she maybe better.

Have a happy punting weekend guys!

aww thank you very much Azninvasion85 for nice reviews in a row! lucky today was Kelly's first day in my shop and you got her very that day

Kelly working tonight from 8pm! yoo hoo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review the way it should be done

Banned
    I don't know where She gone, She disappeared :/
    but we have (C)Kelly instead