Thread: The Syd99 site

Senior Member(無間使者)

The Syd99 site

Hi everyone, fairly long time lurker, first time poster.

I wont go into too much detail on myself but I have been around the block a few times and had my share of the good, the bad and the 'what was i thinking'.

A general question about this site i had is what is the system for a shop to be included here as a thread, and advertiser etc ? The reason why I am asking is simply that theres obviously a whole bunch more out there then what this site covers, and the general curiosity in my human self screams 'what am I potentially missing out on ?' a couple of examples may be Thai City in albion which seems to have gotten good reviews on tru-blu but seemingly has only been fleetingly mentioned here ? Or the little massage shop I frequented a few times in leichardt (think its called goddess on norton) where you can get negtionated FS and i had 3 wonderful times and one not so great there ?

This seems to be the largest and most reliable information source for this kind of thing are there any others that perhaps fill the gap ? I have seen PuntersPlanet but that seems exclusively for Privates and SWL Girls.

Thanks everyone, always a blast to read the antics of the prominent gang here.

As a last ending note, does anyone know where Erica (jap) from Kyoto went, reckon she might be my G.O.A.T really enjoyed every minute i spent with her on a physical and intellectual level. Coincidently she was my first Asian punt ! (I am Asian)

- F0x

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Hi everyone, fairly long time lurker, first time poster.

I wont go into too much detail on myself but I have been around the block a few times and had my share of the good, the bad and the 'what was i thinking'.

A general question about this site i had is what is the system for a shop to be included here as a thread, and advertiser etc ? The reason why I am asking is simply that theres obviously a whole bunch more out there then what this site covers, and the general curiosity in my human self screams 'what am I potentially missing out on ?' a couple of examples may be Thai City in albion which seems to have gotten good reviews on tru-blu but seemingly has only been fleetingly mentioned here ? Or the little massage shop I frequented a few times in leichardt (think its called goddess on norton) where you can get negtionated FS and i had 3 wonderful times and one not so great there ?

This seems to be the largest and most reliable information source for this kind of thing are there any others that perhaps fill the gap ? I have seen PuntersPlanet but that seems exclusively for Privates and SWL Girls.

Thanks everyone, always a blast to read the antics of the prominent gang here.

As a last ending note, does anyone know where Erica (jap) from Kyoto went, reckon she might be my G.O.A.T really enjoyed every minute i spent with her on a physical and intellectual level. Coincidently she was my first Asian punt ! (I am Asian)

- F0x
    A thread is started by a member, not the Admin of the site. The reason why there are no posts about the shops you mentioned is no one writes about them. Why don't you start the ball rolling yourself !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations