Thread: LH take on 2017 MLs P1: I love it when a girl can’t refuse. Superiority feel thats better than sex!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Exclamation LH's take on 2017 ML P1: I love it when a girl can’t refuse. Superiority feel thats better than sex!

I had this type of “Superior” experience once before when a Taiwanese ML wants more money and I organize her to work in a FS shop. She been difficult in massage shop. Most Taiwanese ML are like that, picky, $$$,….you know the drill. Test drove her all natural when she worked in my friend’s FS shop. OMG IT WAS SO GOOD!! Yes she was a good fuck but the situation that she almost certainly can’t say no makes that one of my classic punt of all time.

This time round it wasn't as dramatic but still good. Anyway I was in one of my favourite join in weekend. Now normally you will have all the morning places taken and customer waiting already. No so in the recent weeks. I was there almost 10:30 and only three girls had started. Four waiting outside include two of the Top girls.

A guy walks and Boss go SHIT!! He pull me aside and apologies he double booked my girl. I said ok next time. In such quiet days you can’t blame the owner for being desperate. He asked me to go with Ms. X, One of the two top gals I mentioned. I had her twice and she was great, but she don’t do BBBJ when she was with me. Most likely she know I am friends of other bosses where she worked. I got annoyed and stopped seeing her. I told boss I won’t promise you I will stay but send Ms. X in and let me talk to her first.

Most experience brothers will know how interesting this situation is. As long as you don’t ask the girl to do something very extreme, the girl really can’t say no. It was so quiet already and the boss got you a job, any girls with a brain will know not to fuck it up. So as you can guess the “asking” was just a formality and make sure Ms. X will do as she is told. As expected she complied. Great massage BBBJ and good sex with cap. BBBJ was the missing element before while most girl include this services. Her CBJ was good already but the BBBJ was just out of the world. Great tongue and willing to take the whole thing in. Just great!!

Now she got me all worked up again, lets see if an extra $50 can get an all natural treatment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    But it's just a sweet, sweet fantasy, baby
    When I close my eyes you come and take me
    On and on and on, it's so deep in my daydreams
    But it's just a sweet, sweet fantasy, baby (fantasy)
    (And I want you so bad)

Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    I had this type of “Superior” experience once before when a Taiwanese ML wants more money and I organize her to work in a FS shop. She been difficult in massage shop. Most Taiwanese ML are like that, picky, $$$,….you know the drill. Test drove her all natural when she worked in my friend’s FS shop. OMG IT WAS SO GOOD!! Yes she was a good fuck but the situation that she almost certainly can’t say no makes that one of my classic punt of all time.

This time round it wasn't as dramatic but still good. Anyway I was in one of my favourite join in weekend. Now normally you will have all the morning places taken and customer waiting already. No so in the recent weeks. I was there almost 10:30 and only three girls had started. Four waiting outside include two of the Top girls.

A guy walks and Boss go SHIT!! He pull me aside and apologies he double booked my girl. I said ok next time. In such quiet days you can’t blame the owner for being desperate. He asked me to go with Ms. X, One of the two top gals I mentioned. I had her twice and she was great, but she don’t do BBBJ when she was with me. Most likely she know I am friends of other bosses where she worked. I got annoyed and stopped seeing her. I told boss I won’t promise you I will stay but send Ms. X in and let me talk to her first.

Most experience brothers will know how interesting this situation is. As long as you don’t ask the girl to do something very extreme, the girl really can’t say no. It was so quiet already and the boss got you a job, any girls with a brain will know not to fuck it up. So as you can guess the “asking” was just a formality and make sure Ms. X will do as she is told. As expected she complied. Great massage BBBJ and good sex with cap. BBBJ was the missing element before while most girl include this services. Her CBJ was good already but the BBBJ was just out of the world. Great tongue and willing to take the whole thing in. Just great!!

Now she got me all worked up again, lets see if an extra $50 can get an all natural treatment
    LH, does all natural treatments mean bbfs as well ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Reminds me of a quote from a Chapman To movie :"It's so organic...."

Alunghor, care to quote the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    Reminds me of a quote from a Chapman To movie :"It's so organic...."

Alunghor, care to quote the movie?
    What do you want me to quote MA??

There are plenty of big tits Japanese girls in the movie Ho Ching II though !

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Brother ALG, it a natural herbal treatment...LOL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What do you want me to quote MA??

There are plenty of big tits Japanese girls in the movie Ho Ching II though !
    I just though you are the quote master my friend. Anyway, it was Golden Chicken $$$ To plays a plastic surgeon and only want "organic" tits.....

Obviously LH here is referring to a different type of organic.

Quote Originally Posted by massageaddict View Post
    I just though you are the quote master my friend. Anyway, it was Golden Chicken $$$ To plays a plastic surgeon and only want "organic" tits.....

Obviously LH here is referring to a different type of organic.
    大佬呀,都冇睇過金🐔雞,阿吳君如 auntie 有乜睇頭呀?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozreview1970 View Post
    It is enough to review where he goes and avoid those shops! Russian roulette. Yikes!
    You want to avoid it than you better stop punting all together. You may have the impression that I actively seek out BBFS, no I don't. However when the opportunity presents, I will make a decision on the spot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post

I remember reading you wrote about the Taiwanese girl you nailed, it was in Newtown right? Yeah she was really a bitch when it comes to extra...

I think I guessed where you go to see this Miss X. For me I wouldn't dare to BB anyone there. May be except from one girl who is slim and pretty. I don't think she would present that opportunity to me though as she make me feel like she doesn't want to be there with very negative body language.