Thread: Tanya, Rita, Amanda and Lucy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Tanya, Rita, Amanda and Lucy

Hi fellow punters,

I have been visiting 227 Broadway recently, and interestingly this shop has become my only place to go. I think it's because the combination of many things, consistently good service, ease of booking and excellent customer service by Alice, showers and cleanliness of the rooms etc. Here are my reviews of the girls that I have seen recently. I will provide my ratings against Alice's descriptions

Tanya

Tanya, Thailand, 168cm, dress 7, hourglass 34B-23-34, light tanned silky, age 22
    (Cheerful. Massage 6-7, Part2 7-8, GFE 7-8, English 7, Conversation 9)
    (Sexy Thai actress style, long dark hair, big eyes)

She is one the most beautiful girls I have ever seen in a massage shop. Her hourglass body with long dark hair is just amazing. She is half Thai and half Chinese but she looks neither, an amazing mix with milky skin, long legs and perky B cups. She is quite talkative, and enjoyed my time with her. Her part 1 is OK, but things got better in part 2. She likes to touch rather than to be touched, but the finish was quite sensual. So here are my ratings: Massage: 6 / Part 2: 7 / GFE: 8

Rita

Rita, China, 164cm, dress 8, fit, natural 35C/D-24-34, milky silky skin, age 18
    (Friendly. Massage 6, part2 7, GFE 6-7, English 7, Conversation 7)
    (Pure Korean uni girl style, long brown hair, medium eyes)

I agree with bro Ahlungor that her tits are just amazing, and at the age of 18, they really and truly resist the gravity. She needs a bit more training for part 1, and as for part 2 she doesn't allow much touching, and I think she is* still in the process of discovering her sexuality. After she exposed her amazing tits in their full glory at the beginning of part 2, I asked about the Spanish finish. The bad thing is that you need to pay 20 bucks to put your little brother into those heavenly pieces. It's worth every​ cent though but you need to direct her a bit. So my ratings are: Massage: 5 / Part 2: 7 / GFE: 5

Amanda:
    Amanda, US, 165cm, dress 9, curvy 35A/B-25-36, milky skin, age 24
    (Sweet. Caucasian. Massage 6, Part2 7-8, GFE 7-8, English 10, Conversation 7)
    (Gentle office girl type, long copper hair, big eyes)

If you are into curvy girls, Amanda has so much to offer. A very warm and sweet girl from California. Alice warned me that her massage is not that good yet, but part 1 was actually better than I expected. In part 2, she gives her best to provide a sensual experience but she has some limits so don't expect much downstairs activity. The peak of my session with her was watching her to-die-for butt from the mirror. So your challenge is to convince her to an Italian finish. I didn't even come close to asking about it! So my ratings are: Massage: 7 / Part 2: 7 / GFE: 7

Lucy

Lucy, Australia, 165cm, dress 8, curvy, natural 36C/D-25-36, milky skin, age 23
    (Cheerful. Caucasian. Massage 6, part2 7-8, GFE 7-8, English 10, Conversation 8)
    (Cute next door girl style, long brown hair, big eyes)

After Kelly and Sasha, Alice brings the third Aussie girl, and the new one, Lucy, is just pretty awesome. I've had very memorable sessions with both Sasha and Kelly and Lucy has provided the same if not more. Like Amanda, Lucy is also curvy but she is fit and her body is quite proportional. Her best asset is of course her natural D cups, and she proudly carries and knows how to use them! I am sure our Spanish master would agree with me. She definitely has a return factor, and that's why I'm seeing her again this afternoon! So my ratings are: Massage: 7 / part2: 8 / GFE: 9

I also would like to thank Alice for providing great selection of girls providing consistently good services!

Excellent summary reviews brother sidkut,

Many be you should try Linda as well ??

Thanks for sharing !!

Especially for Rita !!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi Ahlungor!

Linda is in my list together with Susan and Sarah but Alice keeps bringing new girls all the time and when I click with a girl I tend to see her regularly. That was initially the case with Sasha, and then Kelly and now I'm on my way to see Lucy after my session with her just yesterday. Having said that I followed your footsteps many times before after reading your ARs here, so I will definitely see Linda sometime soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Are Tanya's tits bolt ons?

Quote Originally Posted by des888 View Post
    Are Tanya's tits bolt ons?
    She is only a B Cup, probably not !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lucy sounds amazing !! and seems like Spanish is included too?