Thread: Wechat

Banned

Wechat

Spotted on wechat whilst looking at the 'people nearby' function.....des888 - brother in the pic wearing a MMA t-shirt lol

I'm pretty sure that's a member here?

If that's you bro, you might want to change your profile to male, as your coming up when searching for female lol or maybe that's intentional, not sure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha man what colours the shirt? And my name ain't des888 on wechat

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A lot of guys seem to come up in a "female only" selection. Not including LBs or TVs in that count.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wechat is good for people near by in China and some southeast countries. but i think tinder is better here

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Was thinking of Tinder, but I'm wary of auto-renewing subscriptions. Seen too many reports of other places where it is difficult to stop them; anyone tried it here?

And although they quote subscriptions at $xx per month, they want to charge it up front for the whole term in one go.

I tried the evaluation, put in my preferences, but got lots of "interests" from girls way outside way outside my age/location requirements.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Was thinking of Tinder, but I'm wary of auto-renewing subscriptions. Seen too many reports of other places where it is difficult to stop them; anyone tried it here?

And although they quote subscriptions at $xx per month, they want to charge it up front for the whole term in one go.

I tried the evaluation, put in my preferences, but got lots of "interests" from girls way outside way outside my age/location requirements.
    You don't need a subscription to use Tinder. It works the same. The benefits of a subscription are unlimited likes, ability to change you location and a few other things.
    The free account is limited to 100 likes per 12 hours. You can still chat to your matches.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Every time I tried to chat, it took me to the subscription page first.

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Tinder was really good when it first came out, now the $ aspect messed it up.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Junior Member(有D料到)
    WeChat has loads of scammers these days... just not worth the effort