Post How to tame an ice Bi@tch F.t Momo

How to tame an ice Bi@tch F.t Momo

Time of visit: 2:00 pm Tuesday. 20/06/17
    Working Lady: Momo

Price: $230 Diamond Class
    Contact Details 0417888123/95199009
    Business Hours 10AM-4AM

Prologue

Well fuck me gentleman of aus99 It’s been a while! I trust you all have been well and happy punting? For those who remember me I used to be an active poster of AR’s on different girls at a particular venue. However due to unfortunate circumstances I’m no longer able to write for them which in all honesty is a damn shame as since my last AR on the 1/5/2017 I’ve discovered a handful of gems but oh well what can we do.

So ever since my last AR which was almost 2 months ago a lot has happened to me. I’ve finally grown up as a “punter” and have progressed in a sense. No longer am I a newbie punter but in fact have learned and mastered I might add, a few techniques and tricks from a few close punting mentors. I’m no longer satisfied with just accepting the service that might be. Instead the thrill of punting for me now comes from seeing just how far I can push ML’s and WL’s now although in all honesty with FS you already know what you are getting upfront so there’s not much sense of thrill or adventure.

In the two months I’ve been away I’ve still punted every week at least once and more often than not twice. Having intensified my gym routine my body is looking better than ever and my style game has evolved with the upcoming autumn winter season. So without further ado let me begin the AR.

AR

A day off for me Tuesday where I decided I would wake up early and be productive and be productive I was. Made an appointment with my banker to review my portfolio with the upcoming end of financial year fast approaching. Took a trip to the tailor to alter a new suit and finally got around to doing the cable management on my PC. I figured that such productiveness deserved a reward. I make my way over to M5 after a quick shower and a spray of cologne. As we are now in autumn I break out the black turtle neck, navy blazer, grey chinos finished off with some Ferragamo penny loafers.

Now my thought process to seeing Momo actually extends all the way back to the negative review she got a little while ago. Remembering that she gave a few punters a bit of the cold shoulder I was curious as to why she would act like this and curious if she would do the same to me. Armed with a little inside information from my trusty friend Ken and now Roy I decided to see if she really was the cold bitch as some have made her out to be.

I arrived without a prior booking and thus had to wait. Funnily enough when I arrived at 1:30pm Roy (morning reception) told me that someone literally just took her in and that if I wanted to see her I would have to wait 1 hour. Giving it some thought for a brief moment I decided that as I had already arrived with nothing else better to do I may as well wait as I wasn’t too keen on anybody else anyway.
    2:00pm came and Roy comes to tell me she’s ready now which surprised me as I thought she still had another 30 minutes to go. Apparently the punter must have cut it short…which is usually not a good sign if you decided to see someone for 1 hour.

Now at this point even though I was set on seeing Momo I was keen to have a look at the other girls anyway. One by one they walk in and while I was somewhat impressed with one of the other Chinese girls (Amber) when Momo walked in with her icy demeanour and cold introduction I knew she was without doubt the best of the lot. First impressions of her looks were good even though she came and left in about 5 seconds. She’s definitely the youngest and face wise the prettiest girl at M5 I’ve met. I handed over the $230 and walked in to the room.
    Same décor as usual with the faux fire place, dimly lit room, shower in the corner and double bed opposite it.
    I look at her, expecting to see her on her phone but she wasn’t which was a little surprising. She gave me a cold hello to which I replied calmly “Konichiwa.”
    Taken by surprise she looked at me with an interested face,

Can you speak Japanese?”

“Indeed I can.”

“You’re from Shibuya aren’t you?”

“How did you know???”

“I’m a people person It’s my job to know”

(Thank you whoever posted it on the forum?)

With that brief introduction over I decided to sit her down on the bed having her attention now, I pulled out my cards and performed the tried a tested two card monte which has always yielded excellent results and this time was no different. Her interest in me piqued and I had her right where I wanted now. She started firing off questions at me wanting to know maybe a little bit too much of my personal life which is where I stopped her and strongly suggested we take a shower together. While she didn’t spring to her feet being slightly annoyed I cut our conversation short she didn’t object to it either when I said it with my eyes boring into her.

We stripped off and I got my first good look at her figure. She’s a slim size 6 with a perky set of B cups, her ass while not meaty is still a decent handful and has a gentle curve about it, but again her best asset is her pretty face.
    Hop into the shower and she lathers me up with soap paying particular attention to my lil bro although again I already had a shower before I left so at this point this is just a formality. I return the favour and wash her as well paying particular attention to her breasts. I spin her around so I can wash her back…or at least that’s what I told her when In actual fact I just wanted to grab her tits from behind in the shower. She moans lightly at my aggressive gesture. At this point my cock is already rock hard from her earlier attention and her current aroused state. I press it on to her body lightly allowing her to know she’s awaken the dragon. I continue to massage her tits lightly while sliding my soapy cock up and down her ass. I spin her around as our eyes meet once more I tell her again my eyes boring into hers,
    “Suck me.”

Now to be quite honest with you I said this as a spur of the moment thing and wasn’t actually expecting her to do it. But lo and behold she got down and with the warm water still falling down my back she rinsed me from the soap and began to BBBJ me in the shower. I’ve had this done once before and it was a long time ago so the feeling of it happening again flooded me back with nostalgia making the scene all the more erotic.

Sensing that I was close to blowing and this really wasn’t due to her skill as her BBBJ was at this stage only average but rather the whole experience being heightened by the water and nostalgia I reluctantly tell her to stop.

We get out of the shower to dry ourselves off my eyes drawn to the cute way she shakes her ass as she dries herself.

On to the bed and she starts to suck my nipple while her hand strokes me pole gently asking me if I felt good to which I softly replied yes. This continues on for about 2 minutes until her mouth switches back to my cock continuing from where we left off in the shower. My hand free hand makes its way to her breast while my other hand strokes her hair and pushes down on her bobbing head each time she goes down slowly but surely edging her further and further down.

Turning my head to the right seeing her head bob up and down was such a sight as she tied her hair up she returns my gaze into the mirror this time her eyes penetrating me.

I reach down and feel her lips getting more and more moist, the slightest contact at her clit making her moan softly as she continues to suck my cock. It wasn’t long before she was sucking me with passion I had not yet seen that I again reluctantly tell her to stop as I edged dangerously close to cumming.

I tell her to lie down and seeing as she had treated me so well I figured it was time I repay the favour as I started at her tits sucking each nipple ever so lovingly like a newborn thirsty for milk. Her moans were not exaggerated rather they were soft and erotic as she lied there enjoying my tongue glide itself across her chest and swirl around her nipple occasionally biting it gently causing her to breath in sharply as I did.

I kiss her gently moving my mouth down her stomach towards her naval as I flick my tongue out at the area between her pelvis and thigh an erogenous zone for her as I soon found out as she pulled my head closer in as my tongue licked and swirled itself on her skin.

Enough with the teasing I decide to move on to her clit seeing it glistening with her juices as it poked its small head out from under her hood. I flicked my tongue across it gently causing her to breathe in sharply again. Hands clamped to her sides to keep her from squirming too much I got to work.

I stabbed my tongue at her clit alternating between this and licking her pussy like a cat lapping at a bowl of milk. She seemed in particular to enjoy this and sensing that her body reacted favorably I focused more on this shifting between her pussy lips and clit. I felt her fingers claw at my back as she moaned more vocally now. It wasn’t long before her thighs clamped down on my head as she bucked her hips up and down coming to her first orgasm her pussy glistening with my saliva and her juices now.

Time to fuck I switched places with her as she pulled out a condom and dommed me up.

We started with her on top of me in cowgirl allowing her to dictate the pace, but little was she expecting me to meet her rhythm as I matched her bouncing with thrusts of my own.
    While not at orgasm yet she lay herself on my chest as I embraced her with open arms. Taking advantage of this position I continue to piston in and out of her pussy using my hands to push her body into my thrusting pelvis.

I stop briefly to catch my breath as I tell her to turn around. With her on all fours I take her from behind as I pound away with renewed vigour in doggy style. In this position I could feel her pussy walls all around my throbbing cock. That combined with her being VERY vocal at this point was definitely something out of a JAV. Seeing her meaty ass pump into my cock, feeling her body deliberately push itself harder and harder into me as I pound away was making me lose control. I knew I had to slow down as I didn’t want to finish just yet.

Luckily for me I was beginning to feel my thighs fatigue after the continuous fast pumping action forcing me to slow down and stop.

I tell her to lie down once more as I prepare to enter her in missionary.

It was this positioned that I like the best as she had no control over how she could influence my rhythm allowing myself to control the pace. I altered from fast thrusts to slow and deep thrusts nearly taking myself out from her pussy before slamming it back it making sure our pubic bones ground against each other. It wasn’t long before her moans filled the room and her hands began to claw and my sides and back bring her to a second orgasm.
    I did the same as what she did to me earlier I rested myself on top of her as I continued to pound her using my hands to push her body deeper on to my cock with each passing thrust.

Finally fatigue was catching up to me again and so was my breath after 30 minutes of continuous fucking. I decided to lie back my head at the foot of the bed where I instructed her to blow me.

More than happy to oblige she removes the dom drying me up with some tissues before she gets to work sucking my cock once more. This time she sucks faster than the first go around sucking more firmly as well. The feeling was damn good and I was having trouble holding on to self-control. My hips involuntarily rose with her mouth as she sucked me enthusiastically. Sensing my orgasm build she decides to stop finishing me off by hand…but I was having none of that I knew EXACTLY how I wanted to finish.

Feeling my orgasm rise I commanded her,

“Suck me!”

This had the desired effect as she placed her lips back on my cock sucking me even harder than before and now there really was no going back.

My orgasm hit me like a tidal wave of pleasure. I came into her mouth blast after blast. I could hear her moan as I felt the cum leave me entering her mouth the warm substance oozing out from her lips dripping down my shaft.
    Fuck me what a glorious way to finish and right on time as well as shortly after her alarm began to go off signalling we only had 10 minutes left.

I lay there feeling light headed as she headed for the shower first.

Basking in the afterglow of sex the room certainly had the distinct smell of sex wafting through the air fuck me that was good.

My turn for the shower as I rinsed myself thoroughly with the provided soap. We chit chat for a little bit we both got dressed back into our respective outfits although she told she needed to leave soon as she had college at 4pm so I guess I was her last customer for the day.

We exchanged a quick hug before I left and that was that an end to a great session.

And that gentleman is how you tame an Ice bitch.

Rating time. (Graded from D,C,B,A and the highest of all S rank)

Looks: S- rank.
    As mentioned she’s a slim size 6 standing at about 163 cm with perky tits a nice ass and a pretty face. If only she had C or above I would have awarded a full S rank but alas she doesn’t so points off. But other than that I have no complaints about her in the looks department. And while I didn’t really pay too much attention I’m pretty sure she doesn’t have crooked teeth like most Japanese girls. Also a plus was that she has no hair downstairs as she shaves making it easier to DATY.

Personality: S Rank.
    You know what the best girls are usually the ones that have a bit of bitchiness in them, the playing hard to get element. But after I broke through she really warmed up to me and was happy to converse so she definitely wasn’t as cold as I thought she would be, YMMV though I guess if any of the other AR’s on her are a good indication of how she can be in regards to this.

Service: S Rank.
    No complaints from me in this department and this was the area that most people had an issue with her. She’s not really GFE I’ll concede but she definitely has sparks of PSE how far she can take well I’m not too sure but I have a feeling she hasn’t shown me all of her tricks yet. However she was very accommodating with me allowing me free reign on her body and the CIM finish was the perfect way to cap off the session. All in all I got my money’s worth and am happy with her being a diamond girl but I have to admit that she’s not the best I’ve had and her asking price does lean a little bit more on the fact that she’s young and pretty rather than straight up pure service.

Overall enjoyment: A-S rank.
    She’s good and definitely exceeded the expectations she set for herself from the previous reviews but that being said…I still feel like connection wise I’m missing something from her. Would I see her again? Yes but not in a hurry. Perhaps it’s my bias for Taiwanese girls but either way I still felt like there was a certain thrill/excitement missing from the session.

Caff3ry Signing off.

Cl9z7Ex.jpg
    I saw the best mind of my generation run down by the taxi-cab of absolute reality.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice nice now thats how you tame an ice bitch haha

Damn nice AR sound like you cleared hard mode lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Caff... i salute you!
    I wish i had your style.
    I wish i had your punting budget
    But i prefer a regular 3 card monte myself

It's good to be young and rich, tall, dark , trendy and handsome and loves to lick pussy and can fuck for half an hour !!! Did I miss anything ?

I think even at my prime , I have never lasted more than 15 min!

These days, 5 min would be a good score in FS - therefore RnT is better value and less tiring if you know what I mean !

So jealous, absolutely , but envy? Probably not, for my age , the time I have, what I'm willing to do to a girl and money I can afford to pay, I deserve what I get but great read brother Caff! You're Da Man !

Thanks for putting in all the efforts to please the girl and getting your right rewards and feels ! And share your journey!

BTW, I hope you have taken my advice of saving a copy of all your ARs - you should have quite a selections by now, have you checked what happened to all those ARs from SS?

Haha, you know in some concerts, towards the end there is a section where the artist will perform songs on requests ??

And my request will be an AR for Caff and Christmas !

Chelsea , we need you to cum out of retirement and do one more job !!

Or perhaps treat that as a training manual for your new girls - you can translate everything written by Caff into Korean .......... haha

Won't that be something ?

Banned
    the best parts for me

I break out the black turtle neck, navy blazer, grey chinos finished off with some Ferragamo penny loafers.
    zzzㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

“Suck me!”
    ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Good to be back writing AR's again although it'll probably be a while till the next one.

@jbrix totally agree with you didn't find her bitchy at all and as mentioned overall quite accommodating, the CIM was definitely one of the better ones I've had.

@ahlungor thanks for the kind words again glad you enjoyed the read as always. As for Christmas coming out of retirement. Well that'll certainly be up to her won't it. But I don't think there's anything I can do that'll surprise her. It'll be like having Real Madrid vs a local soccer club. I'll be totally out matched and our classed haha.

@christmas your meme collection is always on point. I'm glad you found my story a good laugh thanks for reading.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah sometimes I'd wish to have just one more time with Jerry.... but how long would be enough to make love to a woman.....? An hour? An evening? Perhaps several lifetimes comes close...

To allow a man to make love to her, if only for an instant of time is a splendid gift. Ayu taught me that.

Some women won't let you touch their hearts. Momo taught me that.

Some women are only there to torment your desires.. jerry taught me that.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Love them and leave them... I'm still trying to learn that...

Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Yeah sometimes I'd wish to have just one more time with Jerry.... but how long would be enough to make love to a woman.....? An hour? An evening? Perhaps several lifetimes comes close...

To allow a man to make love to her, if only for an instant of time is a splendid gift. Ayu taught me that.

Some women won't let you touch their hearts. Momo taught me that.

Some women are only there to torment your desires.. jerry taught me that.

x11 you are turning all poetic there brother !

Now who taught you that ??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by x11 View Post
    Love them and leave them... I'm still trying to learn that...
    oh man so true struck a chord there mate

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Good work caff...So Does she do cim with every one? Or she get to pick lol

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Good work caff...So Does she do cim with every one? Or she get to pick lol
    I have no idea lol with her anything is possible in the best and worst way possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who can be fucked reading a review that long honestly? All the info we want can be summed up in one paragraph I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    Who can be fucked reading a review that long honestly? All the info we want can be summed up in one paragraph I am sure.
    My review style isn't for everyone if you don't like it you don't need to read it.

Banned
    10/10 review dude! Lost it at the turtle neck and the card tricks! I think this is the first review I've read that blended a fictional character into a real review. Cool writing style for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者) black knight's Avatar
    Great Read, though not sure I would be successful in taming her, looks like climbing Everest might be easier !

Fictional character ??? O.O thanks for reading and enjoying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by caff3ry View Post
    Fictional character ??? O.O thanks for reading and enjoying.
    Like the whole Patrick Bateman vibe. Was good! But yeah, digging your reviews. Ranking system is useful too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast