Thread: LH’s take on 2017 MLs P2: Pathetic City ML go to Inner West and want to charge City price? Fuck off!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Thumbs up LH’s take on 2017 MLs P2: Pathetic City ML go to Inner West and want to charge City price? Fuck off!

Preface:
    When you don’t have enough jobs, you move to another environment and try to make up the numbers. Obviously, it was not you first choice but you adopt, right? Inner west WL/ML are very adoptable and knows to charge according to where she is working. City MLs on the other hand try to change the venue to their money hungry appetite.
    BTW, This girl is not bad, mid 20s, average look with firm white skin. C+ and shaved. I am sure many will think she is all right if not a bargain. Just not for me knowing what service I can get with the price I paid…..

This is next day after my previous report. Still missing how Ms X sucking on my cock bare with her excellent technique……

Had a meet up with an old time aus99 brother. He had his meal of the week already with his favourite so it was just guys talk. I was short listing where to go though as still feeling horny. The shop I went yesterday obviously known for its service but no one interest me today. So was going to go for a reunion with a sure bet. Despite everywhere is so quiet, this pocket rocket is still heavily booked. So 5 minutes chat with the Boss and I was out of the shop. Head towards a few suburbs down and hoping to see my favourite ML. No such luck as she is “day off”. She did recommend me to try a young girl that changed her shift from Wednesday to Sunday.

I wasn’t keen to see a young girl but I always have a soft spot for friends. Boss said business so so, I told her ok, send her in but make sure she can do a good massage. To be fair for these type of girls, she is trying her best, moderate strength. Alarms start to sound though as she starts to brain wash me about how many customer pay 100+ in this shop for extra and in shop she worked in city, she can get at least 200….bla bla bla!

Came to extra part. She obviously wants that $100, I said I am ok to pay but she has to put in some extra items which she declined. She than ask me if I want a Nude HJ. I said no, only FS. She asked how much I will pay. I said $70 if you don’t throw in some extra. Eventually we settle on $80. I didn’t know why I agree cos less than 10 minutes walk I can have someone who is just as young and will do same type of job for $50, plus $35 for the shop that is only $5 more and no bargaining. Guess we all have our moments that judgement is clouded.

It was a bad start when she declined to use my BYO ZERO, too thin she said. No pussy touching and she keep positioning herself that I can only go in ¾. Sucking on her tits and she complaints it hurts just after 5 seconds. At that point, I just want to get it over the line and done with.

I think I need a good talk with the boss this week. The boos did tell me she is not that popular with almost zero booking. Keeping such garbage in a small massage shop is just waste of staff spot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Brother LH, you a novel writter now? How many part have you planned?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    Very interesting read/ So there is one standard price and services in the inner west and one on the city I guess?

I was in London last year and its exactly the same shit. Quite pricy for extra in the Westend but travel out to Zone two and price drop significantly.
    Services always different from shop to shop but price wise inner west is almost standardised because of the dominance of certain shops. Then you also have many cheap FS shops providing cheap sex in inner west too!.

I have mention this example before, if you are driving, you can go to Strathfield South and have 8-10 girls to choose for sex, $80/30 minutes. Then just pick any cheap legit thai massage for $50/ hour That is $130 for 90 minutes of fun.

There is actually a even more interesting option just surfaced lately....stay tunned.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Services always different from shop to shop but price wise inner west is almost standardised because of the dominance of certain shops. Then you also have many cheap FS shops providing cheap sex in inner west too!.

I have mention this example before, if you are driving, you can go to Strathfield South and have 8-10 girls to choose for sex, $80/30 minutes. Then just pick any cheap legit thai massage for $50/ hour That is $130 for 90 minutes of fun.

There is actually a even more interesting option just surfaced lately....stay tunned.
    Zinia? Pm me some recommendations. I know a few have gone to city shops, but I'm not willing to pay that sort of money... Cheers...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Zinia? Pm me some recommendations. I know a few have gone to city shops, but I'm not willing to pay that sort of money... Cheers...
    For south Strathfield you can just go have a look. Daytime special still on and $30 off for 1 hour service. Mainly China girls. I also suggest you make it clear to the girl what you expected and make sure she can perform.

Also the shop will attempted to cheat you 5-10 minutes, if that is a problem for you, make sure you let the keeper know you are keeping time.