Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real name or fake name?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Real name or fake name?

When a WL/ML asks for your name, do you give them your real name or a fake one?
    The way I see it, unless your first name was so unique that you'd be the only one having that name, there's no reason to give a fake name. On top of that, you run the risk of bumping into her and she calls out your fake name. That's a dead giveaway, I reckon. How do you explain to your partner another girl calling you by another name? Would be easier to get out of trouble if she said your real name!
    What do you guys think? Actually I think this question applies to the working ladies too!

I just use my real name but I'm single so its not a big deal for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I straight up give my real name, I'm actually very open and generally tell them the total truth about me. Except for when they ask if I have a girlfriend, my mind always says yes but then the words "no, I'm single" always seem to flow out of my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by down2fish View Post
    I straight up give my real name, I'm actually very open and generally tell them the total truth about me. Except for when they ask if I have a girlfriend, my mind always says yes but then the words "no, I'm single" always seem to flow out of my mouth.
    Lol same here mate, but my line is "I'm single for this hour" and give a cheeky smile. They usually can tell when you're lying about being single anyway.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If I am likely to give them my phone number, I give a fake name. On the odd chance my partner picks up the phone when the girl called, she would just say "no one here by that name, you must have the wrong number" and be none the wiser.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    I always give my real name because I like them to yell it out when I give them an orgasm

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Real name always. wechat nd line for contact only.
    Email too that's so rare.
    I'm old enough to be their father so rarely get ask if I'm single or not.

Banned
    I don't have a problem with supplying my real name if they ask. However, not every girl asks for your name. If I make them enjoy the session so much that they come with me a few times, of course I would want the girl to remember me. Wouldn't you? LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Real name always. wechat nd line for contact only.
    Email too that's so rare.
    I'm old enough to be their father so rarely get ask if I'm single or not.
    Really? I thought because you like that athlete lol.
    I've never asked for names/address/status. No point. Except at KC managers always have to ask for names and write them down unintentionally. Lots of Michael, Sam (lmost of Indian customers there choose Sam. Might be popular name for them), Peter... Sometimes we have Mercedes, Toyota, Camry, Honda and Holden.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycat View Post
    Really? I thought because you like that athlete lol.
    I've never asked for names/address/status. No point. Except at KC managers always have to ask for names and write them down unintentionally. Lots of Michael, Sam (lmost of Indian customers there choose Sam. Might be popular name for them), Peter... Sometimes we have Mercedes, Toyota, Camry, Honda and Holden.
    Funny they use car names, lol!
    But I have a question, why must there be a "point" to getting a person's name other than just making it easier to speak to them? Instead of a rude "Hey you...", you can just say "Hey John...".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Funny they use car names, lol!
    But I have a question, why must there be a "point" to getting a person's name other than just making it easier to speak to them? Instead of a rude "Hey you...", you can just say "Hey John...".
    Points here are I don't know if they give a fake name and actually I don't need to know their names. If I ask, then next time they feel disappointed with me if I can't remember? My brain has spaces for somethings in my real life, not for fake names.

Some of the WL names are kind of hilarious though, half expect to see girls called "Table" or "Chair" once they start running out of ideas

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    When a WL/ML asks for your name, do you give them your real name or a fake one?
    The way I see it, unless your first name was so unique that you'd be the only one having that name, there's no reason to give a fake name. On top of that, you run the risk of bumping into her and she calls out your fake name. That's a dead giveaway, I reckon. How do you explain to your partner another girl calling you by another name? Would be easier to get out of trouble if she said your real name!
    What do you guys think? Actually I think this question applies to the working ladies too!
    Never give them the real name. I don't want to get into trouble with my wife someday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    Some of the WL names are kind of hilarious though, half expect to see girls called "Table" or "Chair" once they start running out of ideas
    HAHA are you pointing me out!?!
    yeah but it's true, look at all those Chanel, Miumiu, LV.. etc.. lol it's funny indeed.

I sometimes gave them a name that I wanted to use, as a working name, example

Cake
    Sunday
    Hawaii
    etc

no one liked to use

while bibi, coco, lulu, lala, feifei, cici, bobo, nana, mimi, yoyo, gigi are so popular

I didn't realise you picked all the names

Cake, Cookie, Sugar... Diabetes

Banned

Don't the girls have a say in what name they work under? Thank goodness you said Cake and not Coke.

Real name, short name and nickname.

So far, only one Taiwanese ML knows about me on a personal, level, as well as one other WL. Instagram, FB, Kakaotalk, etc. Sometimes it's interesting when one of them chooses a stage name that's close to their real name. Oh, and same for one Massage parlour boss as well. All the rest of the MLs and WLs that did, I've either blocked or lost contact with when changing to a new phone. Bloody Note5 really did freak me out with the battery overheating.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always use real name for myself, but if I was too use a fake name I would literally call myself something so weird everyone would know its fake like.. Nitrogen Fire Maximus Hellrage The Fifth.

I am not very good at lying as you can see, my brain functions that i rather not say anything or if I'm going to lie its some exaggerated you know I'm lying lol

Two WL know me on a very personal level (like knows everything about me) as one of them is my regular and the other one is her friend. Go out for dinner, coffee, my house for bbq vice versa. Other ML/WL/KTV Girls I have met through friends and other sessions have exchanged numbers with the most I would do would be a general catch up through coffee/lunch, randomly bumping into them at drinking spots in city, strathfield etc.

I mean I got nothing to hide, no need to lie about something so minimal - only makes further problems, one lie becomes another.

No one beats Duncan of MOC in creating names for their girls, sometimes they were not even pronounceable !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    No one beats Duncan of MOC in creating names for their girls, sometimes they were not even pronounceable !
    It's interesting that some girls have two names simultaneously. For example Eling at Ginza has a secondary name called Eva. Perhaps, one of the names might be too hard to pronounce for some?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast