Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all know the gong is not the best place to punt. But hey it's not to bad, there's gems to be had and by us guys actually mainly punting in gong giving Intel good or bad that's the intent of a gong thread. Bashers the slide in, critic and prefer the sydney scene is post wasting. Let them know we know and move them on.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to sawadee last month saw a bit of a larger curver girl.. Put up a sign at the front and took me to the back room.

Shower was available

Part 1 was 60 minute she was great best massage I've had in ages. She went to finish up and asked for any extras (wouldn't of got anything if you didn't ask)

Part 2 NHE $30 and took her top off. She definitely knew what she was doing

Only y wish I got her name..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper23 View Post
    Went to sawadee last month saw a bit of a larger curver girl.. Put up a sign at the front and took me to the back room.

Shower was available

Part 1 was 60 minute she was great best massage I've had in ages. She went to finish up and asked for any extras (wouldn't of got anything if you didn't ask)

Part 2 NHE $30 and took her top off. She definitely knew what she was doing

Only y wish I got her name..
    Good review Trooper23. Keep ‘‘em coming. Haven’t been to Sawadee for a long time. I Know who you are talking about she is larger girl as I have seen her at times when I walk past. I fondly remember a ML there who I was a regular with and she would give FS..Forget her name probably not there any more. Sawadee and 24 Auburn St have the same owner so I was told by her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know who her name at sawadee?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visited the Green Day Thai in Dapto, it's an extra $150 for Japanese Nuru massage.
    It was fairly light on the massage part, and the girls don't have any boobs, was an overall disappointing experience.

Q: is there a post somewhere that explains all the abbreviations you use in this thread? e.g. what is part 1,2,3 and what do the letter codes mean?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lemelikr View Post
    I visited the Green Day Thai in Dapto, it's an extra $150 for Japanese Nuru massage.
    It was fairly light on the massage part, and the girls don't have any boobs, was an overall disappointing experience.

Q: is there a post somewhere that explains all the abbreviations you use in this thread? e.g. what is part 1,2,3 and what do the letter codes mean?
    How was the selection of ladies? Young (under 40 I mean)

Part 1 massage
    Part 2 everything bar Full Service (FS)
    Part 3 FS

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lemelikr just go back to top of the 'sticky' post pinned to the top the first is 'Collections of frequently used Abbreviations'

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Good review Trooper23. Keep ‘‘em coming. Haven’t been to Sawadee for a long time. I Know who you are talking about she is larger girl as I have seen her at times when I walk past. I fondly remember a ML there who I was a regular with and she would give FS..Forget her name probably not there any more. Sawadee and 24 Auburn St have the same owner so I was told by her.
    Used to be a girl there called Raya FS, BJ good little girl, got a bit weird and clingy. But everything was available for $200, everything.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sala told me one of the girls not picked up by the new owner of her shop works there now, limited extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Budgyboy, did Sala mention the girls name? she would be good one to avoid if only limited extras. Cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah mate Rose from her old shop works there now

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How is everyone, this thread is a bit quiet

I tried Foya for something different and asked for fei Fei but wasn't working that day. Ended up seeing someone else, it was a drop.. I asked for 45mins with a HE and she said some ridiculous amount.. I said I had $100 (even that was a low ball) but she begrudgingly said yes.. Half arsed part 1 was barely 15-20 minutes then she dropped her top and was like she was in a mood at me because I haggled the price, I went for a cheeky feel and she stopped me and said if you wanna play we stop at 30mins... I wasn't feeling the tone and mood of her so I said ok and got out of there, won't be going back.

Round 2 went across the road where I went last time and saw same lady, she gives a 10/10 massage and $30 for a HJ, and $50 CBJ I went the $50.. Did not disappoint. She had my balls in her mouth, plenty of spit and sucking. I sat up as I prefer to do and she asked where I wanted to unload, I asked to go on her tits and she go down on her knees and against the wall, I gave her hair a slight hold and told me firmly to pull it and I instantly unloaded..

Going back next time for sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper23 View Post
    How is everyone, this thread is a bit quiet

I tried Foya for something different and asked for fei Fei but wasn't working that day. Ended up seeing someone else, it was a drop.. I asked for 45mins with a HE and she said some ridiculous amount.. I said I had $100 (even that was a low ball) but she begrudgingly said yes.. Half arsed part 1 was barely 15-20 minutes then she dropped her top and was like she was in a mood at me because I haggled the price, I went for a cheeky feel and she stopped me and said if you wanna play we stop at 30mins... I wasn't feeling the tone and mood of her so I said ok and got out of there, won't be going back.

Round 2 went across the road where I went last time and saw same lady, she gives a 10/10 massage and $30 for a HJ, and $50 CBJ I went the $50.. Did not disappoint. She had my balls in her mouth, plenty of spit and sucking. I sat up as I prefer to do and she asked where I wanted to unload, I asked to go on her tits and she go down on her knees and against the wall, I gave her hair a slight hold and told me firmly to pull it and I instantly unloaded..

Going back next time for sure
    Sounds like a disappointing punt for you at Foya.
    Trooper23. Did you get her name? They normally are and have been ok with me. Any haggling about the price then I don’t go back to that ML. Was she a new girl maybe. She won’t last if that’s the treatment she gives.
    The place across the road are you referring to Sawadee Thai Massage? I haven’t been there for years. I used to see an ML there and I get a decent massage at shop price and for an extra $100 she would provide FS. Don’t think she’s there anymore. What I liked about that place was the shower.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah the shower room is great there, very erotic room, similar to the shower room at Sunshine Thai, has some good times there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Queens is still rockin. Every girl I’ve had gives great massage and will edge and tease particularly if you put the $50 extra on the side table at the start. Clothed happy ending. Fuck I use my health card cost me $56 plus tip for a very nice hour. I know what I’m getting. The young Thais have such better English than older ladies at other shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Queens and Princes Thai are fine
    Problem is they are so limited with extras (I get it their decision)

YouÂ’d think they want a bit more $ so would try more but NHJ/HJ is where it ends

If they did CBJ it would be worth it imo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by lynd84 View Post
    Queens and Princes Thai are fine
    Problem is they are so limited with extras (I get it their decision)

YouÂ’d think they want a bit more $ so would try more but NHJ/HJ is where it ends

If they did CBJ it would be worth it imo
    I agree totally that’s why I don’t go there. B2B at least.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    I agree totally that’s why I don’t go there. B2B at least.
    I can relate to your point of view, but it the cheeky edging I like, off a very pretty girl that allows me to just enjoy with clothed HJ. The lack of tease and fake BtB from an old boiler. Well! That’s happened a few times.
    By the way Fredsal and Budgyboy are both brilliant.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
    I can relate to your point of view, but it the cheeky edging I like, off a very pretty girl that allows me to just enjoy with clothed HJ. The lack of tease and fake BtB from an old boiler. Well! That’s happened a few times.
    You have a point there DueNorth. Let’s not kid ourselves I will tell you I fell for it big time as Budgyboy and a few others on this thread would tell you. Thought I was getting VIP treatment from a ML I was seeing twice weekly but at the end it was all fake. Yes you are right just enjoy and if you feel that they at least treat you to please you without the fake B2B or FS then you will go back if not move on.These threads and forums are here for this purpose so please ARS good or bad doesn’t matter. Feel free to PM anytime mate. Cheers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
    Thanks north, it's what you like mate and letting us know with Intel is what this threads about. I like a certain girl and bash on about her, others aren't so keen but I still put it out there. I'm not so keen on the older Chinese girls others are and their posts are excellent. There's plenty of fellas out here that just like a proper massage and a cheeky pull, I'm one of them and plenty that love what the Chinese girls offer, freds one of them. Keep your posts up mate.

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast