Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m in Sydney but used to work down in the Gong a lot more than I do nowadays.

I did visit Sunshine Thai today and visited with a relatively young ml called ‘Brigid??’ or something along those lines. The massage was decent enough but HE was a bit rushed and lacking in skill tbh

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the intel!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw "Rose" at Sunshine. Great HJ. ok massage. Really good experience at Kao massage on Keira Street. Never got her name sorry. Thai girl but had a Japanese look about her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried Jaroenjai Thai massage in Shellharbour. One girl working. Not bad looking, lots of tattoos on her back. Massage was awful. Not my style at all with fast pass hands. No extras offered yet for some reason I walked away thinking it could be possible.

Even if it was, I have no interest in returning due to the quality of massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like the punting scene in Wollongong is quite lacking

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good Intel here for the past couple of weeks fellas! Get your posts up and get into the private section, plenty of good Intel in there and if your all really struggling PM me for a little head start and I'll point you in the right direction, but private section is where it's at

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Try DJ Thai at Albion Park Rail fellas you wont be dissapointed 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The girl that started Kao is Sara. Before opening her own shop, she used to work at Wollongong Thai Massage in Crown St.
    I haven't been there for a while now, so not sure who she has working for her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    DJ Thai was definitely worth the $$$, as quality all round. But it's more $$$ than I'd want to spend regularly. Seeking cheaper options so I can gauge quality. Half as good as DJ for half the $ would suit 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mitch
    In the gong half the dollars mean chinese shops. Theres plenty of intel in the massage section just need 50 posts. Most of the guys give good intel that you will be able to use as a filter. Happy punting mate and dont be afraid to post your experiences one you get your 50 posts, lots of good guys on the gong forum happy to give and take.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dj thai sounds like the place to be, will have to try

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I am currently in Kiama and was planning to head to Sydney this eve. Will try to ring DJ Thai and check for Sala.
    @Budgyboy: Do you have any other girl worth mention at DJ Thai if I can't get hold of her today?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Sam678 please let us know how it went

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbi-stretch View Post
    @Sam678 please let us know how it went
    Was told Sala isn't working today but she would be on Monday when called. So would most probably head to Sydney.
    Will definitely give this place a go soon as have read quite a few good reviews. Looks worth even just for a great massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Sam678 Thanks for the update brother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam678 View Post
    I am currently in Kiama and was planning to head to Sydney this eve. Will try to ring DJ Thai and check for Sala.
    @Budgyboy: Do you have any other girl worth mention at DJ Thai if I can't get hold of her today?
    Have you tried any of the thai places at Kiama?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Mitch
    In the gong half the dollars mean chinese shops. Theres plenty of intel in the massage section just need 50 posts. Most of the guys give good intel that you will be able to use as a filter. Happy punting mate and dont be afraid to post your experiences one you get your 50 posts, lots of good guys on the gong forum happy to give and take.
    Cheers, just starting to figure out how this forum works. Starting to post more now to hit my 50. Just don't want to be posting filler and dilute actual conversation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sam
    I havent been for a while mate, but theres a different girl each day, i have no preference over another because when i get the chance to go i just book Sala.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    @Somtum: no, I haven't. I recently moved to NSW. Went to saltwater Thai. Great massage as my Sydney visit cancelled. Just didn't want to take any risk due to latest COVID news. No extras offered and didn't ask either. However was totally worth it. May go back for authentic massage when needed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Sam
    I havent been for a while mate, but theres a different girl each day, i have no preference over another because when i get the chance to go i just book Sala.
    Lucky you budgyboy. It is on my radar and to do list now. Have seen quite a few consistent recommendations for this place and Sala.

Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast