Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pre pandemic I tried midcity a chubby girl gave the massage but a pretty good 1 and she gave me a BJ For $20 and I was on my way happy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy1178 View Post
    50 post working on & counting down, any new shops in Wollongong worth trying atm
    Pardon my ignorance, is there a thread that outlines what the private section provides after 50 posts?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by happygoodtime View Post
    DFS6259 the one you mentioned at warrawong has what you are looking for not bad price but girls are average good just let one off all over them hah
    The Warsaw ang ones my favourite. Great massage and hj. One lady does anal play

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Which one is this at Warrawong?? Not sure what I was looking for haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    First post, wanna get into this private section, so here goes!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eff2fifty View Post
    Has anyone tried Cherry House on Market Street?
    They're offering a half hour double for $130.
    Not a bad price if you can handle old Chinese ladies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eff2fifty View Post
    Has anyone tried Cherry House on Market Street?
    They're offering a half hour double for $130.
    Haven’t been for a while Linda was good also Halem.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo69 View Post
    First post, wanna get into this private section, so here goes!
    Chill bro. It's not going to BLOW your mind. LOL. It is nice to get reports on specific ML/WLs though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Not a bad price if you can handle old Chinese ladies
    Exactly really right the old ladies aren’t good.
    They need to keep getting new girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any shop on Locarno will 100% offer extras, easy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sid2121 View Post
    Any shop on Locarno will 100% offer extras, easy
    The massage joints that advertise on Illawarra Locanto are bait ads, hinting that anything up to FS is available. A quick troll through any Wollongong threads on this forum suggests otherwise with an expensive HJ only until of you build up a ongoing relationship with a lady over several visits and $$$$$$

Several brothels also advertise on Illawarra Locanto and they do offer FS and normal service. Some are:

Cherry House - cheap $75 for 30mins for grannies that all do BBBJ. Be warned when i say Grannie I mean it. I am 66 and some would not look out of place beside me.

Happy Pheonix - around $90 for 30mins, service varies and some ladies try to upsell for a BBBJ

Unaderra - advertises for staff almost every week (is that a warning sign). Have not been there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone tried Saltwater Thai massage? Is it possible to get a decent remedial massage with a HE

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RandT123138 View Post
    Has anyone tried Saltwater Thai massage? Is it possible to get a decent remedial massage with a HE
    I have been there several times had great massage and HE. Would probably get a little more but haven’t tried. 1/2 massage $40 HE $30

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven't had a bad massage at Saltwater. HE is on offer, as is topless HE. Not likely much more than that though. I tried for bodyslide but was told there are no showers, so girls can't clean up afterwards.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like I'll have to give Saltwater Thai a go, would be great to get a NHE at the end of a decent deep tissue massage!

Been to a few places around the Illawarra and most of the massages have been ordinary, actually I am wrong, have had a decent one from Absolut Thai in Dapto, that was alright! I wouldn't even bother with a few others. Only if you want a HE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have to do an airport drop-off in a couple of weeks and would like to call in at short notice somewhere in Wollongong (actually anywhere from Sutherland to Ulladulla) as I travel back down the South Coast. Looking for decent massage/B2B/CBJ/BBBJ so would appreciate any current recommendations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There's nothing in Wollongong mate that's worthwhile. Around Sutherland or Taren Point is your best bet. Search is your friend.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus666 View Post
    The massage joints that advertise on Illawarra Locanto are bait ads, hinting that anything up to FS is available. A quick troll through any Wollongong threads on this forum suggests otherwise with an expensive HJ only until of you build up a ongoing relationship with a lady over several visits and $$$$$$

Several brothels also advertise on Illawarra Locanto and they do offer FS and normal service. Some are:

Cherry House - cheap $75 for 30mins for grannies that all do BBBJ. Be warned when i say Grannie I mean it. I am 66 and some would not look out of place beside me.

Happy Pheonix - around $90 for 30mins, service varies and some ladies try to upsell for a BBBJ

Unaderra - advertises for staff almost every week (is that a warning sign). Have not been there.
    I go to Unanderra when I'm nearby for work. Older ladies but good massage and a typical HJ

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Saw "Rose" at Sunshine. Great HJ. ok massage. Really good experience at Kao massage on Keira Street. Never got her name sorry. Thai girl but had a Japanese look about her.
    its always been a toss up at Kao. Patty is great, some others always in a rush. Some girls have nice fake boobs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    I've had similar experiences at AAA. Had been seeing the same ML for a few times and then switched to a newbie and former ML was at the counter when I arrived. A bit funny but okay...
    had Mandy and Nana competing for me - worked out well while it lasted

Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast