Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi BulliBlaster, which shop in unanderra do you go to, the one on the Hwy or the one near the pub. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=BulliBlaster;2468320]had Mandy and Nana competing for me - worked out well while it lasted[/QUOTE

Those 2 were very jealous of each other. Nana was mamasan’s favourite so Mandy was moved on. What a damn shame! Mamasan made a bad choice I think as Mandy had a lot of fans. Myself included.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustler2 View Post
    Hi BulliBlaster, which shop in unanderra do you go to, the one on the Hwy or the one near the pub. Thanks
    The one next to the pub

Senior Member(無間使者)
    We’ll just tried the famous Sala. Classic! Value for money. A bloody good massage and sexy NHJ finish.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry still working on my 50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Hustler2 - I go to Unanderra when I'm nearby for work. Older ladies but good massage and a typical HJ"
    Quote Originally Posted by BulliBlaster View Post
    The one next to the pub
    Well thats new! Ive been there a few times and no HE offered. Plenty of titillation, teasing, and brushing tackle but no offer of HE, despite a throbbing rod in front of them. Can you give a bit more info Hustler2 on WTF happened in your experience and how you got a HE - did you ask for it or was it offered? PM me if you think its needed.
    Has anyone else had wonderful sessions at Lantana Unanderra?
    Note to punters - Report to follow (RTF) in the Private Section, because the experience was exciting and seems to be the same technique across various MLs despite the absence of a HE for me, thus far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Beo Beatha, i think you need to ask Bulliblaster about happy ending. I have never been to Lantana at Unanderra. I only asked which shop in Unanderra he was talking about. Its a bit hard to get a happy ending from a shop that i havnt even visited. The shops i mainly visit are aaa and upper crown massage. Yoyo, Cathy and Amanda and Nana are all good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    HAHAHA, My bad, sorry Hustler2.

Between Yoyo, Cathy and Amanda which would you pick as preferred? Ive only seen Amanda and doing a review soon, so interested in who you pick.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BulliBlaster View Post
    The one next to the pub
    Well thats new! Ive been there a few times and no HE offered. Plenty of titillation, teasing, and brushing tackle but no offer of HE, despite a throbbing rod in front of them. Can you give a bit more info Hustler2 on WTF happened in your experience and how you got a HE - did you ask for it or was it offered? PM me if you think its needed.
    Has anyone else had wonderful sessions at Lantana Unanderra?

Junior Member(有D料到)

New to the site but not the scene

Hey all, been living in the gong for about a year now and have found a few places. I don’t know if it’s every day but Wednesday and Thursday at sawadee in port Kembla next to the chip shop BB is there. Damn good massage uses her knees, elbows, and if she’s in the right room with use the ceiling poles and stand on your back. Part 2 is even better depending what you pay her. From what I’ve gathered it’s 50 for the shop for 30 mins then you tip her, 50 got me a ncbj in 69 position with bodyslides. 100 got me fs. I’ve been about 4 times and once she was busy so I got a bbw who was a bit cheaper from what I remember but don’t quote me. Both were under 35. Hope this helps someone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No worries Beo, My 1st choice is Yoyo and then Cathy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve seen Amanda and would be interested in your review Beo. Happy with her service and her massages are getting better.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beo Beatha View Post
    HAHAHA, My bad, sorry Hustler2.

Between Yoyo, Cathy and Amanda which would you pick as preferred? Ive only seen Amanda and doing a review soon, so interested in who you pick.
    Cathy for me as 1st choice then Yo-yo then Amanda. They are all good I like to alternate between the 3.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any thing going around in corrimal or fairy medow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anybody tried Beachfront Thai massage at Gerringong?
    Thinking of trying it out but looks legit, don't want to waste a drive south if it's strictly massage only.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for that Hustler2. Ill have to search her out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Probros View Post
    Any thing going around in corrimal or fairy medow
    Try Blue Lotus at FM and give us a report (via the private section) on how you were treated and by who. Thanks in advance

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Essytee View Post
    Has anybody tried Beachfront Thai massage at Gerringong?
    Thinking of trying it out but looks legit, don't want to waste a drive south if it's strictly massage only.
    Everything Ive heard suggested it was legit but I havent been there myself. If you do give it a punt itd be interesting to hear you view regardless of it being legit or not

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by b_brownn View Post
    Hey all, been living in the gong for about a year now and have found a few places. I don’t know if it’s every day but Wednesday and Thursday at sawadee in port Kembla next to the chip shop BB is there. Damn good massage uses her knees, elbows, and if she’s in the right room with use the ceiling poles and stand on your back. Part 2 is even better depending what you pay her. From what I’ve gathered it’s 50 for the shop for 30 mins then you tip her, 50 got me a ncbj in 69 position with bodyslides. 100 got me fs. I’ve been about 4 times and once she was busy so I got a bbw who was a bit cheaper from what I remember but don’t quote me. Both were under 35. Hope this helps someone
    Thanks b_brownn. Can you give a description of the ML(s) and possibly a names via the private section if you can remember them? Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Unfortunately I’m working my way towards the 50 mark. One is Bibi (BB) the bigger girl I don’t remember.
    Last edited by b_brownn; 23-09-2022 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Wrote the same word twice

Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast