Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Junior Member(有D料到)
    trying to get to fifty only a few to go haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    almost here guys sorry for the sapm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Need more from the gong.. I agree Sydney is more variety and better quality.

Only problem is the time to get there and back especially if it's late and your driving it's a pain in the arse you spend more time driving than punting should be other way around

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i agree lucky luke its stupid why drive 45 mins miniumum for a half hour rub an go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    we need more quality services for sure own this way

Junior Member(有D料到)
    almost at fifty boys im trying haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    slowly but surly getting there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    only 33 to go haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    sorry for spamming guys

Junior Member(有D料到)
    half way there now thanks for being awesome

Junior Member(有D料到)
    i will sar to add more content in the private group sorry guys just want that 50th post

Junior Member(有D料到)
    only 23 more to go

Junior Member(有D料到)
    22 almost out of the 20's

Junior Member(有D料到)
    nilly there guys

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    2 places in Fairy Meadow, eastern side of the highway - both with extras available. Quiet, business-like ladies working there.
    Quite a few on Crown St Wollongong - one that screams RnT - opposite dentist & cafe, and next to a medical centre. Same side (northern side), but further down (opposite Spotlight) are 2. Front door/ high visibility access though. Around the corner, on Keira, upstairs is a RnT joint. Zero discretion though - it's in front of the bus stops & within spitting distance of the mall. I haven't been to these 4, but know people who have.
    Sunshine in Coniston is a definite for extras.
    Unanderra Thai change their staff from week to week, and some are 100% legit masseuses who say upfront "no extras", while others have a sly smile as they lead you down the hallway.
    Happy punting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    my second post. hopefully some decent places around the gong

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a heads up for my fellow Bros in the 'Gong.
    There are a couple of places advertising B2B on Locanto & also in the local rag (Mercury), but when you check the details, they are basically "legit" shops garnering for more business I guess.
    The first one is Lavender Massage, 3/65 Princes Highway in Fairy Meadow & tell you the price for b2b is $90 for 45 minutes. I went there yesterday after ringing and making a booking, and when I arrived, the Mamasan told me that the price is $65 for 40 minutes massage + "pay the girl direct for the extras which is $70". I protested but she stuck to her guns, so I turned around & walked.
    The second place is Ruaan Tong also at Fairy Meadow on the highway, but they charge $120 for 45 minutes b2b, with "beautiful young ladies". I arrived after a booking and when I saw the dragon who answered the door, again just turned around and sprinted back to my car!

Just thought you guys might like to know...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Just a heads up for my fellow Bros in the 'Gong.
    There are a couple of places advertising B2B on Locanto & also in the local rag (Mercury), but when you check the details, they are basically "legit" shops garnering for more business I guess.
    The first one is Lavender Massage, 3/65 Princes Highway in Fairy Meadow & tell you the price for b2b is $90 for 45 minutes. I went there yesterday after ringing and making a booking, and when I arrived, the Mamasan told me that the price is $65 for 40 minutes massage + "pay the girl direct for the extras which is $70". I protested but she stuck to her guns, so I turned around & walked.
    The second place is Ruaan Tong also at Fairy Meadow on the highway, but they charge $120 for 45 minutes b2b, with "beautiful young ladies". I arrived after a booking and when I saw the dragon who answered the door, again just turned around and sprinted back to my car!

Just thought you guys might like to know...
    Thanks, schloong!
    I've been to both of those places, and walked from the first, but must've got lucky with the second - the girl wasn't bad to look at & her service was good.
    Any places that you'd recommend?
    I used to go to Sunshine a lot but like a bit of variety. Unanderra is a bit hit & miss.
    Roj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Roj.
    I've been going to AAA on Crown St on and off for a couple of years. The boss lady there, Tina, has become a good friend of mine but unfortunately doesn't massage any more and just runs the place now. She often recommends her new girls to me but I can't manage to get there much these days due to work commitments. A couple of her mainstays, Coco (35) and Cici (25) have always given good service to me, possibly as they know me, and I have sampled several of the new girls there occasionally.
    One I saw about 3 months ago was Shirley who only works Mondays. She was a real stunner and gave good service, but I'm not sure if she is still there.
    Anyway Bro - hope this helps a bit...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey guys there is a Wollongong thread in the private section, these posts are perfect for there. See you guys in there

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast