Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Wollongong Massage Scene

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guys there's some good intel in the private section and the more about the gong the better i know that it its a bit more exxxy than sydney but not always i got a real real good deal in the gong the other day but its not for here. Jump in get your 50 and enjoy

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Keen to find out more, Budgyboy!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Roj I see what your doing, I need to do the same haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkboiz View Post
    Yessir! Gotta do it! Nearly at that magic number!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tkboiz View Post
    I'm always happy to share info, too. And share what was good & maybe not so good for me...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyluke View Post
    Need more from the gong.. I agree Sydney is more variety and better quality.

Only problem is the time to get there and back especially if it's late and your driving it's a pain in the arse you spend more time driving than punting should be other way around
    I work in Sydney a lot, so often punt there before or after.
    I have a couple of weekdays in the Gong, and always try new places. So far - Sunshine Thai, Unanderra Thai (best to ring ahead & ask who's on. They went through a period where all the masseuses were legit & did no extras!), DJ Thai have all been good.
    I also go to FS places like 55 West (aka 55 Phoenix) and 24 Auburn regularly as well
    Where would you recommend for RnT?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Gents any word on the private section? It’s really hit and miss in Wollongong. I got completely let down in Warrawong too. The Thai girl I had massage was really big. Just said turn over then wanted above rates. Wtf

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Gents any word on the private section? It’s really hit and miss in Wollongong. I got completely let down in Warrawong too. The Thai girl I had massage was really big. Just said turn over then wanted above rates. Wtf
    Get your posts up to 50, and the private section magically appears! Some good intel in there!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah I previously had acces but lost the email account so can’t reset the password. I will be back in soon. PM if you would like to share local intel.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    PM me warrabong i will help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    PM me warrabong i will help
    Cheers will do that now

Junior Member(有D料到)

Midcity

Hit up midcity the other day still fairly average ladies working there. Quite rushed as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Compared to some of the talent in Sutherland it’s lacking. For example Kim and Candy. Top girls and good rates

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrabong View Post
    Compared to some of the talent in Sutherland it’s lacking. For example Kim and Candy. Top girls and good rates
    Warrabong - have you tried anywhere local & can recommend?
    Cheers, Roj

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gday gents, i'm headed down Sydney/Wollongong way in the new year for a punting holiday (was thinking of a trip north to brissie but have given up on that idea after talking to some locals and hearing how grim the scene is up here). Anyway, I have some good intel on Sydney places I can trade for some tips about the gong. PM if interested - I only have about 10 posts and don't want to spam like some blokes to get to 50 and access the private forums) … cheers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    PM me wild bluesea i will give you a couple of places thar will look aftar you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just share the intel without PM. It will get your post count up and none of us would consider intel to be spam

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just in from my first visit to AAA, seeing Cici. Can thoroughly recommend! Fantastic service, fantastic price. She's very keen to please, no rush, very sensual. I'll be back!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Thanks Roj.
    I've been going to AAA on Crown St on and off for a couple of years. The boss lady there, Tina, has become a good friend of mine but unfortunately doesn't massage any more and just runs the place now. She often recommends her new girls to me but I can't manage to get there much these days due to work commitments. A couple of her mainstays, Coco (35) and Cici (25) have always given good service to me, possibly as they know me, and I have sampled several of the new girls there occasionally.
    One I saw about 3 months ago was Shirley who only works Mondays. She was a real stunner and gave good service, but I'm not sure if she is still there.
    Anyway Bro - hope this helps a bit...
    Just in from seeing Cici now. What a great recommendation! Thanks!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great intel budgy The Wollongong folk owe you for your service

Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast